• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Yhwach

His only charm is his phsyical stats. So it's better to pit him off against those. Not repeatedly pit him against someone who's basically him but with haxx.

Either way isn't there enough votes to conclude this?

Let's put it this way.

Saitama in character doesn't even fight at his peak stats. His only chance of matching Yhwach is if he fought seriously from the beginning.

Almighty is granted to Yhwach basically allowing him to see every move that's about to happen and everything he could do in the battle to win (Except for when someone Uryu managed to use that arrow that should seal his powers even when he should be detected. Sounds like something out of Supernatural's finale but either way let's ignore that)

Now add in the ridiculous haxx that could bypass conventional durability on Yhwach's part that renders any sort of physical defense Saitama has to zero.

It's Saitama vs someone on his level and haxx and the ability to precog anything and he has no defense against that at all.

He gets rekt. And I say this as an OPM fan.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Let's put it this way.
Saitama in character doesn't even fight at his peak stats. His only chance of matching Yhwach is if he fought seriously from the beginning.

Almighty is granted to Yhwach basically allowing him to see every move that's about to happen and everything he could do in the battle to win (Except for when someone Uryu managed to use that arrow that should seal his powers even when he should be detected. Sounds like something out of Supernatural's finale but either way let's ignore that)

Now add in the ridiculous haxx that could bypass conventional durability on Yhwach's part that renders any sort of physical defense Saitama has to zero.

It's Saitama vs someone on his level and haxx and the ability to precog anything and he has no defense against that at all.

He gets rekt. And I say this as an OPM fan.

I would say from this the battle is horribly thought out and should not be included on either of their profiles.

Just saw another match with Saitama where he's basically pitted against someone with haxx and his speed is equalized making him basically have way to beat anyone. What's up with the influx of those?
Anyway always been shaky on Planetary Yhwach but even if he wasn't that he'd haxx Saitama to death.

This post reminded of how stupid the Rick Sanchez vs Saitama was.

Hax stomps have been popular in general I think. But I'm neutral to the inclusion of this on their victories. Up to the OP.

Im kinda fine with Hax stomps to an extent, but I cannot stand hax stomps COMBINED with speed equalization. This is basically that since the two have very similar speeds.

AquaWaifu said:
Just saw another match with Saitama where he's basically pitted against someone with haxx and his speed is equalized making him basically have way to beat anyone. What's up with the influx of those?
Anyway always been shaky on Planetary Yhwach but even if he wasn't that he'd haxx Saitama to death.
This post reminded of how stupid the Rick Sanchez vs Saitama was.
This was at least balanced. Just like Saiki vs Saitama. Either could take out the other and was a fun creative idea.

And agreed on your latest response. Add in the fact that Saitama really has nothing to offer if you use them at their strongest..

We just gotta wait till Saitama starts going off against God level threats and people and entities with more Haxx to see WHAT he can resist, and just how much he can do without effort or even what he can do with effort. I think a lot of people underestimate, him cause yeah you got Saitama who has current 5b or 6A AP but he does that casually so...that means given his stamina he can easily dish out said AP CONSTANTLY, wheres someone else with the same AP can only do that at a less frequent basis.

Honestly the only way for a none hax character to beat Yhwach is to be way faster than him and be bloodlusted and go for the kill straight away before he uses the almighty to change the future. And also to have enough strength to hurt him as well.

The problem is we don't know the circumscription on Yhwach's abilities. I mean how much can the guy alter the future and if he were to die to what extent will the almighty allow him to come back from extreme circumstances like for instance being turned into atoms.

Seems like no limits fallacy to me.

Uchihazinon said:
Honestly the only way for a none hax character to beat Yhwach is to be way faster than him and be bloodlusted and go for the kill straight away before he uses the almighty to change the future. And also to have enough strength to hurt him as well.
The problem is we don't know the circumscription on Yhwach's abilities. I mean how much can the guy alter the future and if he were to die to what extent will the almighty allow him to come back from extreme circumstances like for instance being turned into atoms.

Seems like no limits fallacy to me.

So basically this shows that Yhwach is shittily written character in terms of his abilities?

1. In a sea of Infinite possibilities of futures, there were always be a future were he never dies.

2. He can only change his fate, the futures that he is involved with.

3. If he is killed before he uses his "Almighty" he can't revive himself.

4. His future sight only works on who he is gazing at, his ability to change the future does not.

5. He can reality warp a future event, and teleport it to the present. This however is limited by what i mention in the number 2, above.

6. Seriously guys, why is this not in his profile? It would make our lives a lot easier.

Edit:

7. Objects broken by his Almighty in all futures cannot be rejected (with something similar to Casuality Manipulation,[1]) to their original state. Unless, someone inserts or changes the past of certain object.

HokageMangaVox said:
1. In a sea of Infinite possibilities of futures, there were always be a future were he never dies.

4. His future sight only works on who he is gazing at, his ability to change the future does not.

5. He can reality warp a future event, and teleport it to the present. This however is limited by 2.

6. Seriously guys, why is this not in his profile? It would make our lives a lot easier.

Edit:

7. Objects broken by his Almighty in all futures cannot be rejected (with something similar to Casuality Manipulation,[1]) to their original state. Unless, someone inserts or changes the past of certain object.
Oh nice, that seems like somethin wouldve been REALLY helpful on the page.

Thnak you for posting this Hokage.

HokageMangaVox said:

5. He can reality warp a future event, and teleport it to the present. This however is limited by 2.

Edit:

create a content revision thread, im sure a lot of people would like to add something like that on ywachs profile

HokageMangaVox said:

5. He can reality warp a future event, and teleport it to the present. This however is limited by what i mention in the number 2, above.

Edit:

This makes more sense. I agree. You have summed it up good.

Uchihazinon said:
If we go by what you said in number 3 then if you have enough speed you can speed blitz him.
Obviously at the moment with Saitama having a similar speed that does not seem possible.
Once OPM ends, I bet SO MANY of his current matches on his pages are going to be revised and discussed over again.

Can we put Yhwach as a victory over Saitama. There is no logical way for Saitama to win. It's not that he does not have the power but he does not have sufficient speed feats for him to circumvent the almighty.

If Saitama was relativistic then yes but for now no.

HokageMangaVox said:

Im not a fan of a lot of the Bleach villians vause they (a lot of them anyway) seem to have very undefined limits on where there abilities stop and what thye are capable of, and they all have stupidly broken hax but die due to plot instead of the heroes figuring out said limit and getting past that.

AquaWaifu said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Im not a fan of a lot of the Bleach villians vause they (a lot of them anyway) seem to have very undefined limits on where there abilities stop and what thye are capable of, and they all have stupidly broken hax but die due to plot instead of the heroes figuring out said limit and getting past that.
They have limits, people wanking them is another thing. You just have to look. But I've to admit that there are a few like that. Kubo barely draws background so it would hard for Bleach to go down the road of DC/AP feats. However, if it was drawn monthly, by another artist. :] Now days, i think Kubo's story was just made on the post. He may had plan point A and point B, but the middle is a salad.

Read the scan with Kenpachi on it: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1496512 very funny.

on saitama's resistances:

resistance to heat and cold. resistance to vacuum, resistance to blunt force atleast up to around planet level blunt force, resistance to mindfuck.

cant think of more for now.

I think there's a rule you shouldnt necro old threads, but yes OPM gets defeated very easily due to yhwach's hax powers.

yhwach stomps no difficulty

he could use the almighty to teleport behind saitama and attack him

lol he could even make saitama's head appear in his hand just like he did with ichigo's horn

Back