• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Yamcha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls use only Stats that show in The Profile please and with that as i said from the start,

at least Planet level vs Planet level.

I will say again, that's not what the at least is for. We don't use it in matches like that, At Least means that Saitama is at least Planet Level because that's the lowest he's shown and could be higher. But we are currently using 5-B Saitama so putting up the argument that his tier has "At Least" next to it means nothing as we are not talking about what Saitama could be, where talking about what he is now.

This is just weird, I feel Yamcha would just laugh off Saitama based on his physical appearence and then get completed destroyed like in his fight with "Hero" if he wasnt bloodlusted, the best examples of that being the aforementioned, his fight with DB Tien and the Saibamen, he will only get cocky in the case where it would look like he stomped or would stomp. Should be noted the Hero fight was before he could sense power levels but yeah, this is inconclusive.

So what?, what prove that Yamcha will not get cocky and got wreck by Saitama?

And due to fact that Saitama Is Bloodlust in this match i can see he go in and do something like seriously punch Yamcha mutiple time or in another word.

Consecutive Serious punch.

They are bloodlusted, Yamcha isn't going to laugh at Saitama period, he's going to try and kill him just like Saitama is going to try and Kill Yamcha.

Why do people keep bringing up Yamcha's cockiness when the OP clearly stated they are bloodlusted. This would be the equivalent to me continuesly bringing up Saitama not taking anything seriously so he gets bodied at the beginning of the fight but no that's not happening because they are bloodlusted.

Saitama could go from anywhere to REALLY below Yamcha to above him, and other than that, like I said many times, a highball scaling would make Yamcha even stronger than that.

Just a comparison for ya, Goku went from 416 to Over 8000 in PL (will have to use it for scaling again, but you can just ignore and look at feats, went from Moon Level to stomping Nappa easily and fighting Vegeta) after training with King Kai. Goku also trained for 3 years before at Kami's Lookout and went from 260 to around 300 (or from beating King Piccolo to fighting Ma Junior evenly).

Yamcha, on the other hand, trained 1 year at Kami's Lookout and went from 177 to 1480 (a bit stronger than when he fought Kami and Kami stated he could've beaten him to casually stomping a Raditz level being) and then trained at King Kai's. So lets just say he got a the same boost as Goku (Which is nearly 20x). He'd go to Recoome's level easily. If you decide, instead, to give Yamcha the proportionate buff in comparison to his training in Kami in comparison to Goku (he got a bit more than 6x the results Goku did in 1/3 of the time so, you'd get a whopping 127x buff here), he'd surpass Ginyu.

And THEN we could just wank Yamcha (...did I just say that?) and compare him to Tien, that hurt a being tons of times stronger than Freeza and held him down with the Kikoho (that unless you want planet buster Tien at DB, isnt THAT much of a multiplier) and Yamcha could possibly be star level. Yep, I just wanked Yamcha. Im not proud of it.

EDIT: So you're just voting for Saitama for no reason? "Range and overall power" when Yamcha is equal or better at both? And Yamcha being cocky is an argument when he is the same dude that managed to defeat Oozaru Goku at early DB? k den.

Both are equal in range.

Literally the only thing Saitama might have over Yamcha is AP and Dura but it is in no way by a large margin.

With that said Yamcha still has better skill and versatility with that he should get the win.

Yamcha has ki blasts, flies, is the better fighter, by general scaling is above in AP AND Dura and if speed WASNT equalized, he'd also be faster.

Really? I dont think so because Goku are around Small Planet level before Kaio ken and then go planet level after Use kaioken x4. Still tho i think we complatly forget about vote at this point like seriously, Just count it and Make Goku or Saitama win already!

Goku? wut. Goku was planet level due to beating Nappa. Also, with Kaioken 4, he goes from 8000 to 32000, which is already at Recoome's level (he is stated to be at 30.000 along with Jeice and Burter). I dont think there is even a way to make Yamcha WEAKER than the Ginyu Force after training with King Kai.

Back to the topic, if there is not one will count the vote then i can only see this debate go around in the circle.

Small Planet level (Fought Raditz along with Piccolo) to Planet level (After King Kai training, he was strong enough to fight and defeat Nappa and then later stalemated and overpowered Vegeta's Galick Gun that had enough power to destroy the Earth)

Mind you, Yamcha is superior to KK4 Goku or, according to my scaling, he'd be even stronger (not out of 5-B, but stronger).

Saitama: 5 (Hizack123, Blademan9999, Austrian-Man-Meat, ThunderClap448 and Ryop)

Yamcha: 8 (Anderson2003, LordGriffin1000, Huesito88, Matthew Schroeder, DanFlsamual21, JustSomeWeirdo, Super Saiyan God Julian, TheJ-ManRequiem)

Inconclusive: 1 (JohnConquest1)

A vote tally of 7-5 is invalid.. But Blademan and Hizack's votes are invalid, arent they? Especially Blademan's since he gives no answer that doesnt contradict facts.

EDIT: With J-Man Requiem, this is now valid.

It's 8 to 5 now. I still think their votes should count as they still gave reason. If they believe Saitama wins then that's their choice so long as they are not saying Saitama blitzes or effortlessly one shots.

LordGriffin1000 said:
It's 8 to 5 now. I still think their votes should count as they still gave reason.
Well, if their reason means literally nothing, their votes cant count. Its like saying "I vote for Saitama because I like him better". You gave a reason, but it adds nothing and isnt really a factual reason that puts him above Yamcha.

Also, completely offtopic, wasnt there a guidebook that made Saitama star level? Whatever happened to that?

Hizack123 said:
So what? Yamcha already win, it over.
Yes, but that doesnt justify mistakes. Reasons need to be clarified. In my time with no acc in VS Wiki, I've seen a lot of wankers that just voted for no reason and caused trouble and that was considered wrong. If said values are going to be ignored, might as well rename this site Comic Vine, am I right?

They gave it to Saitama because of AP and Dura, they believe Saitama is strong enough to keep up with Yamcha regardless of his versatility and skill. It's their choice and if they don't want to change their vote we can't force them that is why I'm counting their votes.

I don't wish to dwell on this topic as this thread is already long, Yamcha has enough votes to get a victory, all we half to do is wait the grace period.

That because i still believe that Saitama Punched Boros Last attack or "Collapsing planet Roaring Cannon" still > Yamcha Power scaling.

Like I said, I'll disagree silently and wait for the match to be added. Also, Im thinking of posting a Tien revision later on. Farewell.

Hizack123 said:
That because i still believe that Saitama Punched Boros Last attack or "Collapsing planet Roaring Cannon" still > Yamcha Power scaling.
And you have a right to believe that, I'm not going to try and force you to change your vote nor am I going to discard your vote.

Saitama: 5 (Hizack123, Blademan9999, Austrian-Man-Meat, ThunderClap448 and Ryop)

Yamcha: 9 (Anderson2003, LordGriffin1000, Huesito88, Matthew Schroeder, DanFlsamual21, JustSomeWeirdo, Super Saiyan God Julian, TheJ-ManRequiem, LephyrTheRevanchist)

Taking into account that they are both 5-B according to their profiles and that speed equalized, I'm willing to say that Yamcha is more likely to win due to his diverse ki techniques. Yamcha is my vote.

Really yamcha is not very smart has practically no way to hurt serious Saitama wtih ki attacks and punches. Saitama wins low difficulty.

Saitama: 6 (Hizack123, Blademan9999, Austrian-Man-Meat, ThunderClap448, Ryop, Nroiz)

Yamcha: 13 (Anderson2003, LordGriffin1000, Huesito88, Matthew Schroeder, DanFlsamual21, JustSomeWeirdo, Super Saiyan God Julian, TheJ-ManRequiem, LephyrTheRevanchist, Theglassman12, Firestorm808, Xanxussama1010, Anonimoe7875)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back