• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Yamcha

Status
Not open for further replies.
First if we use the anime then yamcha would be stronger then cell by alot but we don't. Second we don't use that it has been discussed to death so drop that topic.

Huesito88 said:
First if we use the anime then yamcha would be stronger then cell by alot but we don't. Second we don't use that it has been discussed to death so drop that topic.
Yamcha isn't stronger than Cell tho. Pikkon only took out Cell from an ambush attack.

How about we take your fanon Saitama and put him against Anime Yamcha and see how quickly Saitama gets fodderized

Also, being above a baseline star level character (let's just assume it is actually Star level despite literally every other source saying otherwise) only makes you a higher end of Star level

Yamcha is stronger than Goku's maximum power during the Saiyan Saga, i.e, Kaioken x4, which Gero and 19 would know about as they studied all of Goku's fights and knew his power.

As Yamcha's power was said to "Surpass all known human paramaters" by them, Android Saga Yamcha is > Kaioken x4 Goku.

Thus, combined with greater skill and versatility, makes this a win for Yamcha.

Even assuming Saitama is above baseline Star level at hmm.....1% of his full power....

He'd only be High 4-C

And it would also be incredibly far away from even BASELINE 4-B

Im still for Yamcha, I just quick the discussion because I was tired of repeating myself.

Here we go again with that "Never showed it so doesn't have it" thing. It's called scaling.

Speed is Equalized! Meaning reflexes, combat, travel and reaction speed are all the same and they are bloodlusted so Yamcha isn't acting cocky.

Really! Piccolo destroyed the moon with a ki blast and he was weaker then Raditz who is weaker then Nappa who is weaker then end Saiyan Saga Base Goku who is weaker then Scouter Vegeta. Him being able to destroy Earth is easy to believe.

Power levels should only be used to justify the growth ratios between Saiyan Saga and Frieza Saga because Toriyama was Zenkai-ing the crap out of Goku to get him to Frieza's level.

If anything, it's more believable for Tien to be planet level or more because he actually held back Cell. Yamcha couldn't even take the Android's punch.

If we use power levels before Sayain Saga, we are basically saying that farmer with a shotgun can destroy 5/139 of the moon.

Tien held back Cell with a special move that is more potent then standard ki attacks, The Androids are Star Level so Yamcha not being able to take a Punch from the likes of 17 and 18 doesn't mean he isn't Planet Level.

I don't even know why you brought up Power Levels

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I mean... he died, but still...
Him dying meant that his durability should be at most small planet at the time. The most grounded durability we can give him without assumed scaling is about 10x small planet since he trained on King Kai's planet. He got punched straight through by a Star level guy, so he is definitely much less than that.

Well, like I said before, any scaling makes Yamcha be stronger than Saitama. Also, I brought up Official Power Levels to show some scaling.

Also, Tien wouldnt be planet level for holding Cell back. Cell was way stronger than 16, 16 didnt even make him flinch or cause any damage. Tien held Cell back and damaged him minimally, and if I recall, even tanked a few full on blows of Cell. Remembering that attacks are multipliers according to the manga itself, youd just have to pick a number for the Kikoho and get a incredibly strong Tien, which he should be by all means, people tons of times stronger than Freeza failed to do anything to Cell and Tien did with the Kikoho.

Raditz is considered planet level. Saibamen are considered at the same level as Raditz by Nappa (around 1200PL, I believe, but that doesnt matter). Yamcha curbstomped a Saibaman easily, few panels really. The he trained at King Kais planet, which is 10x the gravity of Earth and did so easily (which someone could say that makes him around the levels of Saiyan Saga Base Goku) and Yamcha had results greater than Goku's previous trainings on the same locations, such as Roshi's training and the Kami-sama Training I mentioned before where he got a bit more than 8 times stronger.

And lets not forget that Vegeta's planetbusting statement is confirmed by numerous guidebooks and by the narrator itself. Its not a outlier or hyperbole. Read my previous posts and it will be easy to understand why Yamcha wins. Ignore the PLs I brought up if you dislike official power levels, the points will still stand. Yamcha wins.

EDIT: Btw, currently its 3 for Yamcha and 1 vote that shoudnt count for Saitama (or so I believe).

No, but they are an indication who is stronger than who.

By the Android Saga, Yamcha's Ki was higher than any human Ki that Gero had measured, and thus he was assumed to be Goku.

Therefore, Android Saga Yamcha > Kaioken x4 Goku

JustSomeWeirdo said:
>Power levels
>Pretending Power levels are linear
Well, they sure arent anything like Undertales stats, thats for sure. There are some misconceptions but they can be used in general scaling, I believe. Take them with a grain of salt, though. All special Ki attacks are multipliers and transformations are too, so they apply.

Roshi blew up the moon at his buffed state (180) using the Kamehameha (2.22x) so that`d make around 400PL, which is around the same levels as Piccolo when he did the same feat casually. And more than 100 times the recquired PL for destroying the moon is later used for busting the planet (Vegeta's Galick Ho is superior to Goku's Kamehameha at Kaioken 3, which would be 8000 (or more) times 3 and then the Kamehameha which is 2.22 leading up to 53.300). And miles above Vegeta's.. everything is Freeza's first form, which casually busts a planet at a supressed first form with one finger, and his first form's max power is 530.000.

EDIT: Also, Yamcha being above Saiyan Saga Vegeta would put him at above Relativistic, so the speed thing is wrong. He'd be faster, if anything.

YOU THINK JUST AS YOU GET THE REFERENCE MAKE YOU BETTER THEN ME???

You: Ugn! NOOOO!!!

WRONG ANSWER!!!

Edit: if you get this one you also get a kudo.

From what i reading in this thread i think Yamcha is going to get upgrade, and if Upgrade is approved for Yamcha then is going to turn into stomp.

There is no serious revision of Yamcha's happening, only one that says he should be 3-A and is awfully wrong. Matt's reasons, plus general scaling I mentioned at least 5 times this thread gets you Yamcha beating yet another baldie.

State your reason? Speed is equalized otherwise Yamcha would be faster and Yamcha is above Saitama due to being stronger than Vegeta and possibly being even further beyond. Also he took hits from Star level beings (not that it gives him too much credit) and casually stomped a Low 5-B being at his DBZ weakest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back