• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was a random wolf monster who did the 4 megajoule feat. Also, he was 12 during the wolf level feat lol

Ehh. I don't know how I feel about that. It still hurt him. And then suddenly tipping out the eye and taking punches from an entirely new league of a threat. I'm kinda ehh on it

Adult Saitama should naturally be far stronger than himself as a 12 year old. I know I am, and I'm not even an adult yet

Well, your peak physical age is generally your late twenties/early thirties. Saitama was around 22 in the Crablante fight, so his strength wouldn't have started to decline by then.

Also the fact that an adult is stronger than himself as a 12 year old should really be obvious.

For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples:

• A final vote tally of 6-0 will be considered invalid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-0 will be considered valid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-4 will be considered valid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid.

Back