• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Neither have training, but Slabs is stronger. And his feat is far more casual. So Slavs just slaps him on repeat until he is down

And there's more potential slabs can fight as being Krabs human counterpart. Giving possible sailor and training in his background. Much like Jim Bob. Which is fair to assume since even human sandy shows her martial arts. So could also out skill too

Saitama, before training, still was able to outmaneuver and defeat a monster leagues above him in strength and exploited it's weakness in incredibly mobile and quite skilled fashion. Dunno where "no skill" came from.

Vote Saitama via skill and fighting much stronger opponents.

Fighting much stronger opponents

Not true. Can't assume that. These monsters would be weaker than him or on his level if he beat them. And his attack potency is under Mr. Slabs and Mr. Slabs feat is far more casual. Aka. He definitely is stronger

Plus. Mr. Slabs and the rest are heavily implied to be the same as their underwater counterparts. Showing with Plankton/Mr. Charleston's intelligence, Sandy's/Human Sandys karate, And even Spongebob and Jim Bob growing multiple limbs. Aka. They very likely have their fighting skills as well. As even sandy demonstrated she still has karate. Giving Mr. Slabs navy and pirate training

Iirc it was both Word of God and in-canon supported that the monster was way stronger than him (heck, there was an upgrade thread about it). He was able to exploit it's weakness, and win.

"Heavily Implied" ain't enough for me.

That's not that impressive then. Hitting something in its weak spot is exactly what it sounds like. Hitting it where it's weak. And in this case. Slabs doesn't have a weak spot to exploit. so all he is doing is fighting someone stronger than him by a decent amount. Slabs never had any specific weaknesses or weak spots shown

It's not just implied. It literally even shows Sandy having her martial arts gear. It's way to consistent showings across multiple characters to completely ignore. That's clearly what they intended.

Being massively below someone, tiers below them, and still outsmarting and outmaneuvering them is not a skill feat... how?

Wasn't it he just ripped out their eye

And looking at it. If he was Tiers above Saitama. How did Saitama take hits from him? That would make it outlier if the guys tiers above. It looked like he just took punches and then ripped the guys eye out. Both supporting it either being outlier or not nearly as impressive as you put it. And he didn't even outmaneuver him. He threw his tie around the guys very large sticking out eyes and pulled.

Fairly sure Saitama didn't take hits from him, or nothing big.

And, that is definitional outmaneuvering.

Saitama outskills and gets my vote.

Yea he did. He literally takes a few punches, then throws his tie around the guys eye and pulls it off. That's not outmaneuvering. Not to the slightest. And the dude was bruised and exhausted after it. He can't pull that same tactic with Slabs as Slabs doesn't have two giant eyes sticking out of his head. So someone who is stronger than that guy that nearly whooped Saitama. And lacks a weakness that Saitama can take advantage of. Slabs can definitely yeet him

and Slabs is still more skilled

Crablante scales above a feat which is above Spongebob's.

What even are Mr. Slabs' skill feats?

GyroNutz said:
Crablante scales above a feat which is above Spongebob's.

What even are Mr. Slabs' skill feats?
How do? I don't see any calc that makes him scale above

Also. Krabs talks about being in the navy. He has some training definitely on his belt.

Slabs scales way above that. the spongebob cast has a near 5 million Joules feat. And Humans like Slabs massively overpower the spongebob cast

And he likely does. Shown with thing like sandy who had her martial arts skills shown even in her human counterpart, Planktons intelligence and gadgets shown in his human counterpart, and even SpongeBobs ability to grow multiple limbs shown in his human counterpart. They very much intended this just to be the human cast.

LordXcano didn't specify which end, so we assume the low end was accepted. Spongebob cast has a 2.79 million joules feat. And the gap between a wolf level threat (i.e. the one that caused the feat I showed above) and a tiger level threat (i.e. Crablante) seems to be the same as the gap between Slabs and his counterpart, Krabs.

They have the same shtick as their counterpart, they're not carbon copies in human form. Just heavily inspired.

1. I don't see why we assume the lowest end there if the calc is all around accepted, and I don't see many people using the lower end of the calc.

2. The human cast body Spongebob and their cast. Humans are much stronger.

3. It's very likely that have similar skills. It's fair to assume Slabs could fight. It shows the humans have heavily shared skills. Including fighting. Heck. Down to the spongebob being able to grow multiple limbs it's shared.

Because we have no reason to assume the higher end over the lower end when specified. Lowballing is the safer option.

Tiger level threats body Wolf level threats. They should both upscale the same amount.

If there's no indication Mr. Slabs fought in the navy, that 'skill' wouldn't be shared, since it's not exclusive to Mr Krabs' physiology or personality, but his experiences.

The calc itself was accepted as a whole. If the calc looks fine. Why would we suddenly take the lower end of it. They usually specify if an end doesn't look good or is preferred.

Not to this degree. A wolf could still scratch and bite tiger and do some damage. But the Humans would do what you would expect. Stomp on them. Most animals tend to be the low 50,000 to 150,000 Joules area. Tigers have higher lifting strength and an AP gap. But it's the size that makes them "body". And they don't body as hard as Humans do the spongebob cast

Their skills and experiences are very heavily implied. So it's fair to assume. Even if it doesn't spell it out. And it's a heavy part of his character. His navy and pirate like stuff is a big thing aside from the greedy nature of him

Why would we assume the higher end of it?

I'm not talking about literal wolves and tigers. Wolf level and Tiger level are threat levels assigned by the Hero Association, usually based around the beings destructive power, how hard they are to kill etc. The gap between a Wolf level threat and a Tiger level threat is massive, and is definitely as big, if not bigger, than the gap between the Spongebob cast + humans.

Has he made any specific reference to the navy?

I'll see if I can just ask them which end. Or ask a calc person to check it.

Ahh. Ok. That's my bad. If that's the case though. Isn't it just like, outlier then? Cause if the gap is supposed to be that large between them, why did Saitama successfully take multiple hits. If that earlier feat hurt him that badly. The fact he even survived hits from that krab dude sounds like it's outlier then.

Nothing ever specifically said about it. But it was intended to be extremely accurate. So much too the point, that the creators confirmed they even meant for Manword to have 6 arms. But the process of animating it was extremely difficult for live action. As well, redoing other scenes from the show with the cast.

Saitama has no other feats apart from surviving that attack from a wolf level monster as a 12 year old. It wouldn't be an outlier to anything really.

Wait. Did the Keab guy he ripped the eye off of cause this feat? My point is that he took hits from that krab guy. If the Krab level guy is a Tiger threat and is supposed to be A massive amount stronger. Well the wolf surviving feat would make it seem like outlier. He was pretty hurt by the wolf feat, yet survived attacks from a Tiger level threat. If the difference is supposed to be that big. It should be an outlier.

Back