• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Inconclusive matches, in which the opposing parties are incapable of defeating each other, should only added to profiles if they had a notable debate. A debate is considered notable, in this context, if it features a lengthy debate over an aspect not directly listed on profile.

Assuming there is no more discussion, I think there is also this rule to consider.

Mismatch:

"an unequal or unfair sporting contest"

"match (people or things) unsuitably or incorrectly"

I don't see how this would be a mismatch then, given that it seems to be a draw.

Wait holdup.
Saitama never introduces himself fully.
You need an image and a full name to kill someone, meanwhile even we don't know saitama's last name, only saitama or caped baldy.

I don't see how this would be a mismatch then, given that it seems to be a draw.
A mismatch can also be that neither have wincons, if neither have win cons (like here) it only proves that two walls can sit next to each other.

neither have wincons as they both die in the fight.

By mismatch I meant that this is hardly a functional battle given that
light doesn't actually fight, he's just writing a name down, the very concept is awkward really

This thread is basically "give some random guy an instant kill notebook, a pencil, and the knowledge of saitama's name(which no one knows) so he can ignore durability and kill him, haha"
If speed is equalized and Saitama is not bloodlusted, he dies.
If speed is equalized and Saitama is bloodlusted, the guy dies and then Saitama dies.
If speed is not equalized and Saitama is not bloodlusted, the guy dies and Saitama probably dies.
If speed is not equalized and Saitama is bloodlusted, the guy dies.
This match is really stupid and entirely based on conditions. With "speed is equalized and Saitama is bloodlusted", it's a draw.

Inconclusive FRA. Both have viable wincons but it all boils down to who uses those wincons first. With my vote, grace starts.

Back