• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs. Lex Luthor

It'd pretty much go exactly the way his fight with Hammerhead did, unless I'm vastly underestimating Luthor. Is the suit actually strong enough to fight the likes of Superman, or is it just chock full of Kryptonite?

The thing is, The war-suit has only displayed this certain power against Superman mainly because it's composed of the Kryptonite alloy (something Superman is weak to) and has never really displayed this certain power against any other hero.

Lex should scale to Hal at least the suit has tanked blows from the likes of WW as well. Its not a suit he even fully designed it came from apoklips and he mad modifications and added kyprtonite.

saitama

if he goes serious i dont think lex can protect himself nor be able to keep up with a guy who one shoted a planet level when he got serious

You do know that Lex isn't currently High 4-C at all, right? At least not as listed here, and powerscaling with comics doesn't work as frequently as many other mediums by their nature generally speaking

If there's a reason he should be, other than you saying so, do fill me in here

That all said, IIRC Lex did at one point straight-up tank a legitimate planet-bust, so... At least Planet level maybe?

His overall stat is unknown, we don't even know how strong he is, so why are really we using him in a match when we have no info on him.

Back