• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Until you consider none of the calcs putting Saitama that high are currently accepted, in which case IM is actually stronger
..... Eh no even if the calcs weren't even accepted saitama still has much higher AP considering that 183 petatons is nothing for him

While it is true that Saitama is in a thirst for blood, it could also be that he did not hit with a serious punch after all, most of his fights end with one punch so he could throw a normal punch

though I'm just rambling and he probably threw a serious punch but chances are he didn't

While it is true that Saitama is in a thirst for blood, it could also be that he did not hit with a serious punch after all, most of his fights end with one punch so he could throw a normal punch

though I'm just rambling and he probably threw a serious punch but chances are he didn't
Saitama said it by himself that he doesn't truly have a serious move in one of the chapters I believe, he is just naming his punches to sounds cool but in reality they are all the same

images

And this happened after the fight with Boros

most people agree Saitama is at least 2x< the 183 petatons though, since that's at least how strong he'd need to be to completely deflect Boros' attack like that.

If he was only just as powerful then it would just cancel out, but you can see that Saitama completely overpowered, and deflected it.

Saitama FRA I guess?

I feel his shockwaves could stop Iron Man's projectiles, which is my main reasoning for voting.

If they can't this is probably incon lol

Okay, there is seriously a ton of misinformation on Saitama’s reasoning.

1. Saitama’s AP

Barely stronger, Iron Man was in a weaker suit when he did the High 6A feat which was just from his normal repulsors. The Exaton feats are not accepted so for now they’re moot.

2. Shockwaves

shockwaves dissipate massively based on distance. A meter drops the AP almost 13x, word from a calc member https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:4433912?useskin=oasis#2

Aside from that, IM is smarter by miles, can fly, leads with dura negation etc.

Bruh

But yeah Iron Man's repulsors are dura neg and massively outranges. If anything Tony fuckstomps here :V

Saitama is bloodlusted, so is Iron Man, meaning Saitama gets hit with a dura net repulsor blast and he is not dodging

And if Saitama attempts to hit him with a shockwave, Tony survives and gets blown back, allowing him to range spam to oblivion.

Tony wins either way, the amount of advantages he has makes this a stomp for him.

Even by Boros's admission, Saitama was holding back hard with the serious punch, not to mention he only threw a single punch, when he could easily do many. "It wasn't even a fight" or something like that he said doesn't sound like maybe about half power, it sounds like at least ten in my opinion. The only way Iron Man doesn't get one-shot is if you're a real stickler about only accepting Saitama's feats at face value, but with a little common sense it seems obvious that Saitama would easily exceed Iron Man's maximum durability. Furthermore, I think Iron Man's "dura neg" is worth discussing. How exactly does it negate durability? From what I can gather from a quick search is that they penetrate on a quantum level, which only really "negates durability" if that durability is only on the surface, but if Saitama's body was made from "normal atoms" then there's no way he'd survive half the things he does. I'm not super knowledgeable on that subject of Iron Man's abilities, so if you have a better explanation I'd like to hear it. Otherwise, I vote Saitama.

Back