• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
HeCatThunderMan said:
I'm not quite sure why people make fights with saitama in them at all really. He's MADE to beat everyone. Thats the joke. He isnt supposed to be beaten. He's a parody character, it litterally says it right in his discription. Even going by the profiles and what Saitam's accomplished so far I'd say Saitama has the advantage. He didnt even actually hit Boros and it killed him. In one shot. Boros was 5-B. If we're going under the assumption that Saitama came close to his limit while fighting boros then maybe bleach has a chance, but he sat there and took a planet level attack without getting even a scratch so i doubt he got anywhere near his limit.(if he has one)
I agree with you completely on this, dude. But I've learned from previous arguments that this site has a "no limit fallacy." Basically, it's a rule where it states that if a character hasn't shown limits, doesn't mean they don't have one. Blah Blah Blah. Even though Saitama would probably win even if he did have some limit since he wasn't going full out against Boros.

Also, the feat is considered high tier continental since (I honestly don't know where) the official translation said the attack would destroy the surface of the Earth.

I'm not going to go do calculations, but I feel as if the punch itself was probably planetary since the shockwave alone from the punch, split the sky in two and completely negated the attack.

HeCatThunderMan said:
I'm not quite sure why people make fights with saitama in them at all really. He's MADE to beat everyone. Thats the joke. He isnt supposed to be beaten. He's a parody character, it litterally says it right in his discription. Even going by the profiles and what Saitam's accomplished so far I'd say Saitama has the advantage. He didnt even actually hit Boros and it killed him. In one shot. Boros was 5-B. If we're going under the assumption that Saitama came close to his limit while fighting boros then maybe bleach has a chance, but he sat there and took a planet level attack without getting even a scratch so i doubt he got anywhere near his limit.(if he has one)
Just checked. Turns out this site does support him being planetary level. Take back what I said about the whole planetary thing then.

by the saitama been Confirmed a few days ago as planet buster so i guess if he get serious he can win

Saitama has been siting at 5-B for a while now. How does this change anything when they are characters like Yhwach who is faster, has more hax and is 5-B aswell.

Burning, if you think this should be closed, then close it. Also another staff member requested this to be closed. Should I go ahead and close this?

... Content Mods are allowed to close threads.

Edit: That I talking to Bya as I am petty sure it is allowed at least. Saying that without understanding how things work is kinda confusing these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back