• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Saitama can't even tag Ichigo and he will never be able to do anything to Aizen too. Yhwach is not needed even if Saitama's bloodlusted.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol. Saitama can't even tag Ichigo and he will never be able to do anything to Aizen too. Yhwach is not needed even if Saitama's bloodlusted.
I dont think so,saitama has Sub-Relativistic speed in normal mod,as opposed to Ichigo who need to go 100% to reach this Relativistic speed. just think about the different between normal and serious punch this is the same with speed

he is far faster than Ichigo while bloodlusted,and i remind you that his "serious series" isnt serious at all

What do you mean 100%? He already has Relativistic reactions in Shikai. Not to mention, he wasn't at his hypothetical strongest at the end of the manga, since he got his Hollow and Quincy powers absorbed by Yhwach.

And the last time i checked, Saitama was Sub-Rel... so anything you say just stops at the possibly far higher, while with Shikai Ichigo had already Relativistic reactions... so no, he can't tag him

There's literally dozens of bleach characters that could beat Saitama.

Yhwach, Aizen, Ichigo, Ichibei, Yamamoto, Jugram, Gerard, Lille, Askin, Pernida, Gremmy, Shunsui, Urahara, Barragan, As Nodt and even Rose could beat him. His calm and laid back perosnality would leave him open to all the hax shown in Bleach. Bloodlusted would help but the god tiers like Yhwach, Lille and Aizen are still untouchable

For those characters it's more like, they have the potential to beat him but couldn't do it on their own. But with help from the dozens of other hax characters they would be able to beat Saitama

Would he be able to beat Lille with unequalized speed? Because I don't think so.
Unless Saitama goes for serious punch, Lille can regenerate. But he might not be able to lock down on Saitama. However if Saitama tanks X-axis in character he'll die

If Lille doesn't go intangible then yes. Otherwise no.

Even without intang lille may win by keeping his distance with hirenkyaku and shoot saitama in the head (probably?) Gerard on the other hand has no way to lose to him

If Saitama goes serious, he's going to vaporize Gerard at the least. And he hasn't been shown regenerating from that level of damage. Gerard can never beat Saitama on his own anyway.

We dont know what the limits of his Regenerationn are. He was never demage that bad to be vaporize but we know his body turns to energy when it is destroyed he may be able to regen a serius punch. But in character Saitama loses to all of the elites sternritters.

If Saitama goes serious, he's going to vaporize Gerard at the least. And he hasn't been shown regenerating from that level of damage. Gerard can never beat Saitama on his own anyway.
Not really. At final attack, Toshiro froze Gerard and Byakuya destroyed him with his bankai. You can see Gerard's body crumbled and evaporated since Toshiro froze him into ice. But he regenerated by absorbing reishi from surrounding which is the basic ability for Quincy. Like Yhwach, you can't defeat Gerard unless you stop The Miracle ability but heck even Toushiro's bankai which supposed to stop ability from functioning failed to do it. Problem here is Saitama has no hax to stop The Miracle. Even worse, he might destroy Hoffnug in the process too and it's not a good idea since Hoffnug ignores durability.

Aren't you all forgetting about the hoffung? If Saitama vaporizes Gerard he'll destroy the hoffung and mill himself in the process

Amlad22 said:
Aren't you all forgetting about the hoffung? If Saitama vaporizes Gerard he'll destroy the hoffung and mill himself in the process
Yeah that is plausible,what are the odds of him doing that in a no knowledge fight tho?

I already expressed my concerns about Hoffnung though. Wait, if Saitama attacks Gerard directly, the special ability of Hoffnung won't be triggered, right?

And people mock DBZ for lacking hax. Saitama struggling to beat tier 6 characters for all his hype.

Lets go one more, Rukia can stomp Saitama with speed equalized. Absolute zero gg. Yes, freaking Rukia

I already expressed my concerns about Hoffnung though. Wait, if Saitama attacks Gerard directly, the special ability of Hoffnung won't be triggered, right?
The situation of saitama hitting hoffnung is pretty likely if you think about it in depth.

Yeah, but I'm talking about bloodlusted Saitama. He's much faster so it's likely he can blitz Gerard and punch him directly.

Hmm, how about Pernida?

Yes, if he has knowledge and intel about Gerard's ability so he can avoid damaging the sword and Gerard just standing there and do nothing. But considering this is a fight, I doubt it. Gerard will obviously attack him using Hoffnug and use it to defense himself. So it's hard to say that Saitama will not even touch and damage the sword in the process

Yeah, but I'm talking about bloodlusted Saitama. He's much faster so it's likely he can blitz Gerard and punch him directly.

Hmm, how about Pernida?
Pernida's abiility is sure to work on saitama add the fact that he has reactive evolution....i don't think saitama is completely capable of taking him down tho.

If Saitama is in character he'll be looking for a good physical fight. Most likely Aizen actually can use illusions on him since if Aizen tells him to watch him release Kyoka Suigetsu Saitama will stand there and watch with a bored look, falling under the illusion. It's also important to note Aizen won't be the first person to step up; it'll likely be Kenpachi, Ikkaku or Grimmjow, which means the characters who have hax will gain prior knowledge of Saitama's power by observing. And Saitama wouldn't immediately follow up by attacking everyone else as well so he won't speedblitz everyone before they know what he can do.

This means they'll know they need to be dishonest. With this knowledge Aizen will almost certainly use Kyoka Suigetsu, and once Saitama is incapacitated by the illusions he's vulnerable to any of the hax that can kill him, including:

Barragan's aging power: Saitama hasn't displayed any resistance to time control and being human means he should age faster than Barragan was able to age the Shinigami since they live hundreds of years.

Rukia's absolute zero: absolute zero bypasses conventional durability.

And notable mentions with less explanation are Yamamoto, Bazz-B, Ichibe, and the poison Quincy (sorry I forgot his name).

It's also notable Aizen isn't the only one who can mess with Saitama's mind. There's also Shinji.

Plus Ywhach and Gerard can keep him busy by soaking up damage, which combined with Aizen's illusions and Shinji's reversal power could make an opening for those devestating hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back