• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His Krillin lost should be eliminated. About been canon, i think so. Since it will be a running mine-series. Chapter 2 has not been translated yet.

This is fan made, i have read all of one punch for years and this doesnt happen. It hasnt happened in one punch man the remake or one punch man one the original

Celestial Pegasus said:
This is fan made, i have read all of one punch for years and this doesnt happen. It hasnt happened in one punch man the remake or one punch man one the original
Is a crossover like the one made with Goku, Toriko and Luffy.

HokageMangaVox said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Is a crossover like the one made with Goku, Toriko and Luffy.
Was there a manga for that?i know there was an anime which i watched but besides the point crossovers in general arent to be taken seriously.In crossovers characters are scaled up and down to match other characters. Ex. that goku,toriko,luffy crossover where goku didnt beat toriko and luffy in base form and even needed super sayai

I remember this! It was great. But it's fan made so it doesnt scale to anything...

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Saitama is limitless he'd stomp Vegeta and end him with one punch
No he isnt,getting tired of the limitless saitama wank he hasnt displayed any feats above planet level there is no way he is gonna beat vegeta who is at multi-galaxy. Saitama may end up being limitless but at this point he hasnt proven himself to be limitless.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
But despite what you say you still haven't disproven how saitama has no limits.So saitama one punches.
And you havent proven that he is and what you will then say is oh saitama broke his limiter so he is limitless that is an nlf. He hasnt displayed that he is limitless. I personally think saitama might indeed be limitless but that isnt the point the point is at this point as of 104 chapters of the orginal webcomic and 61 chapters of the remake saitama hasnt displayed that he is truly limitless, he hasnt even performed anything above planet level. That doesnt mean that saitama isnt limitless it just means he hasnt proven that he is.

It's not the fact that he hasn't displayed limitless strength it's the fact that he has shown no limits to begin with which essentially means the same thing for now . *Boom*

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
It's not the fact that he hasn't displayed limitless strength it's the fact that he has shown no limits to begin with which essentially means the same thing for now . *Boom*
And again an nlf he hasnt shown any limits because his enemies werent strong enough. If goku were in the one punch man universe he would one shot every enemie saitama has before does that mean goku is limitless no it just means the enemies in one punch man are too weak for him and as such his limits havent been proven.Its the same thing with saitama

Goku despite being multi Galaxy has shown limits even after those feats.And saitama hasn't it's even mentioned on his profile on his saitama.

But....you do realize that I'm kidding right?

Guys calm down. Chillvibezz is cheating you all with his whimsical trolling.

I know he is trolling just when people try to say saitama is limitless it really irks me.Like sometime in the future there might be an enemy possibly the god mentioned in the webcomic who is limitless and saitama one shots him and finally be proven limitless but that time isnt right now we go by what feats he has shown now and not by future hype.

Well now that we know the manga was fan made and as such saitama doesnt need an upgrade i suggest this thread be closed

It's an outlier

By this logic Luffy should be Galaxy level because he fought Goku in an offcial crossover episode

TripleX6 said:
It's an outlier
By this logic Luffy should be Galaxy level because he fought Goku in an offcial crossover episode
It's not even outlier, outlier happens if the stuff is canon. Crossovers are anything but canon. Especially unoffical crossovers like this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back