• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama (One punch) vs Asura (Asura's wrath and limited to only his six armed form)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asura has 'skilled in hand to hand' listed in his profile. This, in conjunction with 6 arms, higher combat speed and the possibility that he can use Unlimited Form in six-arms state, then he wins.

Although Saitama hasnt show all his power

We normally have to use his stats like they are in the profile

So... Asura murderstomps

We are only using current Saitama anyway, and we are also only using six-armed Asura as well.

Both are not at full power here in this battle.

Gemmysaur said:
We are only using current Saitama anyway, and we are also only using six-armed Asura as well.
Both are not at full power here in this battle.
My bad

But Asura stills speedblitzing

As much as i like Saitama just a bit more, Asura outdoes him here with that FTL reaction speed.

Same. Saitama and Asura are equally the same at where they are used here but Asura does have him beat with the combat and reaction's part here. I wanted to say that he also has those fist blasts that allows him to give him the range advantage but i didn't want to add it in since i have no idea if they are as powerful as his punches are so...mmm.

So Asura gets this for me.

Asura beats him. Not a stomp, but still not exactly with hard diff.

But I'd like to see a fight between them, if speed was equalized.

Same as Kaen and EVenom. Match is more closer but Asura can take this but likely with high diff IMO.

Versus Thread Rules. The new minimum for here is that you now need at least 7 people in favor of a character.

So far i've counted like 5 including mines. There should be maybe two more or unless there's people that can back up on Saitama before we can add this. *shrugs*

CrossverseCrisis said:
Versus Thread Rules. The new minimum for here is that you now need at least 7 people in favor of a character.
So far i've counted like 5 including mines. There should be maybe two more or unless there's people that can back up on Saitama before we can add this. *shrugs*
7?

Uh oh

@KaenDragneel: Yeah........i mean i didn't make the choice, Lord Kavpeny did.

And if your asking about how this would affect all other previous threads we had that only did like 5 votes in favor of one character before this was made? Idk about that part.

Yes, I've made various thread with a minimun of 5 votes

(and I even saw some thread with a minimun of 4 votes)

KaenDragneel123 said:
Yes, I've made various thread with a minimun of 5 votes
(and I even saw some thread with a minimun of 4 votes)
Well in any case, your going to have to ask Lord Kavpeny himself about this matter OR at least make a thread regarding this potential problem.

In any case, so far it's Asura 5, Saitama 0.

I agree with everyone else, Six-Arms Vajra Asura & Saitama is about equal in terms of raw power & travel speed, but Asura has the advantage in terms of range, combat speed/reactions, & combat expertise. So I'm also gonna go with Asura on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back