• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShionAH

He/Him
Saitama (One Punch Man) vs Asura (Asuras Wrath)

Asura is High 6-A
Saitama is High 6-A

Speed needs to equalized I believe if its not needed act like its not equalized

Saitama:
Asura: 2 @azontr @Gohan?_You're_still_alive?
Inconclusive: 2 @Recon1511 @ShionAH

saitama-one-punch-man-vs-asura-asuras-wrath-v0-zm01teaf01691.png

Last edited:
Saitama in this key resisted Tatsumaki's power easily with Fubuki stating he had surpassed her powers, Tatsumaki herself scales to one-shotting Psykorochi who believed it could beat a guy who one-shotted orochi who scales to the 5.68 exatons.

Asura's type 4 immortality and self ressurection through rage can be problematic. his statistic amplification could likely help close the gap, but it's not explained what they do exactly.

Saitama in this key resisted Tatsumaki's power easily with Fubuki stating he had surpassed her powers, Tatsumaki herself scales to one-shotting Psykorochi who believed it could beat a guy who one-shotted orochi who scales to the 5.68 exatons.

Asura's type 4 immortality and self ressurection through rage can be problematic. his statistic amplification could likely help close the gap, but it's not explained what they do exactly.
He did go from getting one-shot by someone to bullying them within a single rage amp, though not in this version of him, that was his second key.

In fight scenarios like this, Saitama usually lets his opponent land a punch first. Asura can start by "squeezing the circle" to spam punches and keep that advantage until the end of the fight.

Voting Asura.

In fight scenarios like this, Saitama usually lets his opponent land a punch first. Asura can start by "squeezing the circle" to spam punches and keep that advantage until the end of the fight.

Voting Asura.
Am I the only one who thinks saitama letting his opponent attack stupid? He is willing to kill. The only time he was close to willing to kill against garuo he instantly attacked. I dont think its fair to assume saitama would do this in a fight he wants to win

Am I the only one who thinks saitama letting his opponent attack stupid? He is willing to kill. The only time he was close to willing to kill against garuo he instantly attacked. I dont think its fair to assume saitama would do this in a fight he wants to win
This is literally part of Saitama's character. Since he is constantly bored by not getting some opponent close to his level, his stance is to let himself be attacked, and if he is weaker (as is the tendency), Saitama just one-shots.

Yeah, but I thought we didn't use one-shotting in verse as equal to one-shotting in a Versus Thread. All this really means is that Saitama has an AP advantage that's greater than 1.055x

This is literally part of Saitama's character. Since he is constantly bored by not getting some opponent close to his level, his stance is to let himself be attacked, and if he is weaker (as is the tendency), Saitama just one-shots.
Because he is not willing to kill? He doesnt care but when he is willing to kill he goes beast mode. Like how he did with garuo (He didnt even want to kill garuo)

Voting Asura.
This is In-Training Saitama who is much more serious and battle savy when fighting so all of what you just said is wrong.

Yeah, but I thought we didn't use one-shotting in verse as equal to one-shotting in a Versus Thread. All this really means is that Saitama has an AP advantage that's greater than 1.055x
I don't remember this rule but anyway. Saitama's one shot chain is very direct and obvious, in any other verse it would be a pretty clear one shot.

Saitama obliterated the Gaia Cannon (5.68 Exaton feat) with a water gun and then turned Orochi into goo, Psykorochi thinks it's stronger than Saitama and then Tatsumaki destroyed Psykorochi on the cellular level.

In-Training Saitama scales above Tatsumaki.

Anyway moving onto other stuff

Saitama's AD can make him go from being thrashed to blitzing and one shotting. Also, he nearly reached light speed by just trying really hard to look to the back of his head in a mirror, his AD would be even more ridiculous and busted in an actual serious fight.

What I'm saying is I don't think that we use one-shotting in verse (e.g. if Character A one-shots Character B in their show or universe and thus scales above Character B) to say he'd one-shot someone who scales around Character B in a Versus Match. Verses have their own different AP gaps for one-shotting (e.g. only needing to be 2x stronger than an opponent in Dragon Ball to one-shot).

Using a scaling chain to say Saitama would one-shot Asura in this situation would be headcanon because we don't have any values to go off aside from the initial value that's being upscaled from, so for the battle starting off, Saitama would just be greater than 1.055x stronger by an unquantifiable margin.

What I'm saying is I don't think that we use one-shotting in verse (e.g. if Character A one-shots Character B in their show or universe and thus scales above Character B) to say he'd one-shot someone who scales around Character B in a Versus Match. Verses have their own different AP gaps for one-shotting (e.g. only needing to be 2x stronger than an opponent in Dragon Ball to one-shot).

Using a scaling chain to say Saitama would one-shot Asura in this situation would be headcanon because we don't have any values to go off aside from the initial value that's being upscaled from, so for the battle starting off, Saitama would just be greater than 1.055x stronger by an unquantifiable margin.
I mean sure but he scales above 5.68 exatons turning for turning Orochi to goo with a casual punch and also above Tatsumaki who destroyed Psykorochi on a cellular level. It's not even like Orochi scales to 5.68 exatons due to a scaling chain, he directly performed the feat.

I don't think any of this can just be disregarded as "headcanon" when it's so clear and cut

Realistically it depends on the type on one-shot and how it's done.
Like knocking someone out with a punch to the chin can be done irl with an AP advantage, making someone faint with a punch to the gut depends mostly on a character's pain resistance, and the same can be said about any one-shot that relies on knocking out.

One-shot as in kill is another matter entirely and depends on how brutally it was done. Killing by breaking skull or ribcage is pretty impressive, but when we get to stuff like actually vaporizing or exploding people with a punch the results would be ridiculously higher.

Anyway moving onto other stuff

Saitama's AD can make him go from being thrashed to blitzing and one shotting. Also, he nearly reached light speed by just trying really hard to look to the back of his head in a mirror, his AD would be even more ridiculous and busted in an actual serious fight.
Quick question: how good was his AD during training? It's clearly noticeably better Post-Training, and even the profile supports that.

Saitama in training who has never faced anyone close to hurting him, not even Fubuki.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I miss the times when people posted scans to help someone's case in a Vs debate.
I just did that and besides the feats I mentioned are on his profile for his In Training key

I also pointed out that its false that In Training Saitama just tanks everything and fights casually like Post Training Saitama

Back