• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would saitama lose to connie ? Even with equal speed he is still far stronger.Has she even shown the same level of strength or anything close to that ?!?!?

Saitama before he became One Punch Man lost to Connie. The one with hair. Capes Baldy fares muuuuuch better against the entire series.

Connie is a galaxy level character so she was able to beat Saitama. Truly it was spite against Baldy, that whole battle.

White12321 said:
Was it him in the middle of his training ?
No. This was Crablente fight Saitama. During training he was pulling off ridiculous stuff that would easily bop Connie.

Assaltwaffle said:
White12321 said:
Was it him in the middle of his training ?
No. This was Crablente fight Saitama. During training he was pulling off ridiculous stuff that would easily bop Connie.
Nah on saitamas page it says he lost to connie as well

Yes, pre-training Saitama. Once Saitama started training Connie wouldn't stand a chance, but training/post-training Saitama wasn't used in that fight.

Likely because of tier varitaion.

I don't recall Saitama having a genuine win con though, cause it was said he was disadvantaged in A.P, which is pretty the only reason he wins any battle.

Yeah, meeting Saitama. And now that I explained it, the joke is no longer funny, but it probably wasn't funny in the first place, so whatever.

Skill would not matter. Garou was far more skilled in combat but saitama still beat him and I'd imagine that Garou should be much more skilled than connie

That's because post-training Saitama is immensely stronger and faster than Garou.

When he is on equal terms he doesn't have the upper hand in skill.

Not too much stronger I'd think. They'd still be in the same AP gap. Santana wouldn't be breaking into Small Building level anyhow

Well then if its current connie then (or at least the connie that was trained by pearl) Then yea she'd win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back