• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolboy6

He/Him
This thread is to talk about anything Saitama related. If you wanna talk about Saitama, talk about it here. Plus the only thing I know about OPM is mostly Saitama related

Anyways, here’s some pretty cool music

If God is confirmed as Low 2-C, saitama infinite strength would not be a fallacy
True, but he'd be one of the weaker Low 2-C's on the wiki since he has no has and not a lot of skill. I guess the massively upscaling part makes up for it though

Villain with hair: I HAVE ALL THE HAIR
Saitama: And I….am all the bald (Punches with one punch)

Show me this galaxy level feat that Saitama has now. This could also mean Galaxy level mosquito 🗿
Serious Punch^2, but it is currently being debated since that one hasn't been confirmed yet (maybe it's just the stars in the same galaxy they are, it may be a cluster of galaxies and stars or it may be a portion of the cosmo that extend to a distance equal or beyond the observable universe).

Reversal Causality has also the potential to generate a Galaxy level feat (and beyond) since a random more powerful Saitama (no limits on how powerful such alternative saitama can be) from another (never occurred) timeline can appear and defeat a galaxy level opponent, but this indeed only based on what they have explained so far on this.

Last edited:
Gonna have to naysay this shit. the attack could just be destroying or scattering the light coming from that direction rather than nuking the star themself so it might be best to leave that feat alone and use the Jupiter feat instead because it is much more reasonable and clearly shown.

Gonna have to naysay this shit. the attack could just be destroying or scattering the light coming from that direction rather than nuking the star themself so it might be best to leave that feat alone and use the Jupiter feat instead because it is much more reasonable and clearly shown.
Well the attack is now accepted and on the profiles

Well this is why we have such poor reputation everywhere else jumping the gun like this. We should have use the jupiter feat then go and say possibly higher using the serious punch^2 feat but what done is done i guess.

Back