• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama and Boros vs Death Star II + Vader and Sidious

SCENARIO: Saitama and Boros settle their differences to destroy the second Death Star. Darth Vader and the Emperor are onboard.

~No BFR

~Limited Force Usage (No Force Crush, Choke, etc)

~All characters are bloodlusted

~Disney Canon

BorTama
Strongest fighters in the Universe

Darthvader3
You don't know the power of the DARK SIDE

Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious

Okay, i'm assuming this is EU Sidious... he takes this handily. His TP is billions of leagues above anything that has been shown in OPM.

I love how this is yet another fight with Saitama where the opposing characters have basically a massive advantage, both Darth Vader and Sidious have similar tiers to Saitama and Boros (since you didnt state this WASNT Extended Universe) with way more hax AND bloodlusted....WHy...HOW would you expect Saitama and Boros to win with their current tiers, (Well Saitama's cause he aint dead in canon and thus could eventually get higher tiers)

How strong is Disney canon mind control? I've never really watched closely enough to tell, but if it can be resisted through willpower then Saitama can just punch really hard and the sheer AoE would be unavoidable within the confines of the Death Star. If it can't then the Siths blitz them both with mind attacks.

@Nico

This can't be Disney canon since Disney canon's stats are pitifully low compared to Saitama's aside from speed.

Reppuzan said:
@Nico

This can't be Disney canon since Disney canon's stats are pitifully low compared to Saitama's aside from speed.
I'm not the one who decided whether it was. The OP has stated that Cannon Vader is the one being used.

if they get on bored the death star its over but if they can get a dreked hit on thime with the death star maybe starwars can win

Holy ****, i was searching for some nice matchups for Boros or Saitama and got so interested in the DS II only to see it has already been done a long time ago.

Back