• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

That doesn't even work as a response, I did do that.

You are trying to argue with me on something I have explained now at least 2 times I don't care about.

Whether or not DW is canon I could not care less about it, my only issue was with a flawed analogy you used to argue Stek was wrong. The actual fact of whether or not Stek is right or wrong though? 0 ***** given.

If that's the only problem you have you can stop replying to me looking for an argument.

That doesn't even work as a response, I did do that.

You are trying to argue with me on something I have explained now at least 2 times I don't care about.

Whether or not DW is canon I could not care less about it, my only issue was with a flawed analogy you used to argue Stek was wrong. The actual fact of whether or not Stek is right or wrong though? 0 ***** given.

If that's the only problem you have you can stop replying to me looking for an argument.
you didn't. maybe this is gonna be news to you but "tHoSE tRaSHY mURicAN sTANdarDS!!!11!!" is not an argument or sound reasoning. nor did you clarify why it should apply to one work and not the other (which would've proved my analogy wrong). you've been making a circular argument, hence my comment about using the patrick meme

you didn't. maybe this is gonna be news to you but "tHoSE tRaSHY mURicAN sTANdarDS!!!11!!" is not an argument or sound reasoning. nor did you clarify why it should apply to one work and not the other (which would've proved my analogy wrong). you've been making a circular argument, hence my comment about using the patrick meme
Lay out my argument in front of me, and explain my argument to me like I'm a baby.

those were my initial assumptions. I'm thinking of how to make it easier but idk
I think you're avoiding the request because you know once you explain what you think my "argument" is you'll see I've made several clarifications as to what my point ACTUALLY is and you'll look like the embodiment of the "Dragon Ball fans can't read" meme.

I think you're avoiding the request because you know once you explain what you think my "argument" is you'll see I've made several clarifications as to what my point ACTUALLY is and you'll look like the embodiment of the "Dragon Ball fans can't read" meme.
you're a dragon ball fan, remember that. either all your nebulous, stupid generalizations apply to you as well, or you're essentially saying "every dragon ball fan but me can't read" which is supremely arrogant. you decide which option is worse because you're shooting yourself in the foot in either case

Last edited:
you're a dragon ball fan, remember that. either all your nebulous, stupid generalizations apply to you as well, or you're essentially saying "every dragon ball but me can't read" which is supremely arrogant. you decide which option is worse because you're shooting yourself in the foot in either case
I'm just that arrogant. I initially assumed you were just REALLY REALLY dumb and I can't simplify anything any further.

You are brain dead.
attack me personally again and I'm reporting you. and before you make the claim that i've ever done the same to you, my large rant against you didnt contain a single personal attack. all of my crude language was aimed at your trash arguments, and that was deliberate, i had no need to attack you personally so I'd appreciate if you could maintain some fleeting semblance of whatever credibility you have left and reciprocate that

Masami Kurumada put a definitive end to Saint Seiya, from the spoiler i received Athena will be an ordinary human and will have her memories erased chapter 118

Nah, gotta know when to put something to rest, however Next Dimension ends should be the closing curtain for the canon story. I genuinely want a cheesy happy ending where Seiya recovers, all the gods' shenanigans against humanity are done so Saori can move on to live a happy and normal life as a normal human, and Seiya and Shaina grow up and have a family together. KINO
I don’t mean to offend you, but that honestly sounds like the worse possible ending to this story.

ND is better off never happening if that’s the case.
I wonder if Hasty still thinks this

So, if EP G is not considered to be of the same story that ND, then infinite speed falls apart, since EP G scan is used to give infinite speed and there's also the fact that infinite energy doesn't give you infinite speed, is it okay if i fix this or will you fix this?

So, if EP G is not considered to be of the same story that ND, then infinite speed falls apart, since EP G scan is used to give infinite speed and there's also the fact that infinite energy doesn't give you infinite speed, is it okay if i fix this or will you fix this?
from what i've seen the infinite speed threads have more evidence from the canon works so i don't think its completely invalidated, plus I dont think there's a need to rush things like that. The verse is too messed up to make such abrupt changes right now, there's bigger stuff to fix

from what i've seen the infinite speed threads have more evidence from the canon works so i don't think its completely invalidated, plus I dont think there's a need to rush things like that. The verse is too messed up to make such abrupt changes right now, there's bigger stuff to fix
In fact, it's just a mention of infinite cosmos, i discussed this before with DDM, he mentioned that this alone doesn't give infinite speed, the only problem they used EP G scan to provide infinite speed, and episode G is an alternate universe.

In fact, it's just a mention of infinite cosmos, i discussed this before with DDM, he mentioned that this alone doesn't give infinite speed, the only problem they used EP G scan to provide infinite speed, and episode G is an alternate universe.
even if you're right that would still require a separation of profiles and restructuring the keys (which is what Hasty was doing) first BEFORE you can make any such changes. it's why Hasty was holding out on his scaling thread to change the canon gold saints AP ratings. Even if you make a thread and it passes you simply wont be able to apply it

even if you're right that would still require a separation of profiles and restructuring the keys (which is what Hasty was doing) first BEFORE you can make any such changes. it's why Hasty was holding out on his scaling thread to change the canon gold saints AP ratings. Even if you make a thread and it passes you simply wont be able to apply it
I didn't remember that, but yes this is really something to do, i hope to finish it as soon as possible.

Back