• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Talking about me behind my back is not cool, sometimes being well-behaved ensures you stay here longer (i hope you act like a real person and stop wanting to cause fights just because i disagreed with your update)

Fans of Saint Seiya really don't learn, to disagree with something absurd is to prejudice Saint Seiya, even though i also like Saint Seiya.
lets not generalize okay? we all agree with a lot of absurd stuff too for a lot of verses

I want Lost Canvas season 3 man....the manga is f**king amazing
saint seiya fans gotta be the most blue balled mfs on the planets

Last edited:
BLt01ey.jpeg

That and the whole Heaven movie trilogy fiasco. People complain about Overture, but ND Is worse by every metric
lol give me a break Overture was a masterpiece in terms of art, animation and music ND is neither of that. It has a confusing plot sure and we didnt really know wtf was going on but thats because it was supposed to be a trilogy the plot hadnt even unraveled yet

I want Lost Canvas season 3 man....the manga is f**king amazing
saint seiya fans gotta be the most blue balled mfs on the planets
Masami Kurumada seems to have canceled a good part of its stuff, including the Saint Seiya website itself doesn't exist anymore, the 3D anime was also canceled, so i'm sure we won't be seeing any TLC for a long time.

lol give me a break Overture was a masterpiece in terms of art, animation and music ND is neither of that. It has a confusing plot sure and we didnt really know wtf was going on but thats because it was supposed to be a trilogy the plot hadnt even unraveled yet
I agree Overture is great, but it has issues, namely forgetting about Seika entirely, along other flaws. But ND has all those problems plus dumb time travel shenanigans, Sanctuary arc #23920492 and a shit villain

I agree Overture is great, but it has issues, namely forgetting about Seika entirely, along other flaws. But ND has all those problems plus dumb time travel shenanigans, Sanctuary arc #23920492 and a shit villain
Heaven chapter overture was possibly our only glimpse into what kurumada has in his mind for a heaven chapter I'm afraid we wont get another chance

I havent read the manga so i dont know but are there chapters in GA or GR showing Olympian vs Titan war? I kinda wanna see what happens when olympians meet their match and cant act all smug like they do fighting humans. I wanna see hades and poseidon piss their pants when Typhon shows up

Don't bank on it.

also for everyone's info, the high 1-B CRT has been posted, but the person who posted it is a new user (from the discord server) so it's awaiting mod approval before it can be publicly seen.
Why didnt you post it? also wasnt it gonna go online after the verse has been cleaned up

I don't know if anyone saw it, but the thread was posted, but when Kaiou went to add the agrees it went back into hiding and needs mod approval to be shown again

In fact, a new continuation of that crt, i already gave my agreement, since Reiner is quite experienced.

That was
Something
On an unrelated note, gotta start working on Titan profiles. Not all all of them will end up getting one, a few don't have any combat showings. But the fact that Iapetos, Koios and Hyperion don't have one is criminal

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am once again asking for your assistance.

Below is an incomplete* sandbox of how the Profiles will look following my next CRT, it is the last step before I take out all the G scaling off the profiles and revise with Classic scaling. However, I would like some help to make this next CRT go way faster. As you can see on the sandbox, the Gold Saints have abilities that lack scans, for example, Aphrodite has resistance to poison accepted on the page most likely for being able to tend to the garden of the 12th house.

To make the next CRT as fast as possible, it would be great if you all could help me get the scans to these abilities, so I can add them to the profiles to make them more detailed and wiki appropriate. 99% of the Saint abilities are on the cosmo page and already have accepted scans and justifications, however, a lot of the unique saint technique-related hax don't.

Help getting the scans would be much appreciated and with some help I could have this CRT out within the week so I can move on to the next major revision.

Also any feedback is also appreciated.

So uh does anyone know why shaka (who's just the reincarnation of Buddha aka not an olympian) knew of the 8th sense that the gods have but Athena, an actual olympian goddess that can rival the likes of Poseidon and Hades, did not know about it?

Back