• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

we've already split the canons, has no one actually read the canon blog?

The Gold Saints will be like 5-B-4-A when I finish my revisions
well if you wanna take this as some sort of "customer feedback", the canon blog is actually kinda confusing.

Edit: 5-B gold saints??? what about the statements of being able to destroy galaxies or the universe?

well if you wanna take this as some sort of "customer feedback", the canon blog is actually kinda confusing.

Edit: 5-B gold saints??? what about the statements of being able to destroy galaxies or the universe?
what about them? have you got some?

ah crud i realize what you mean now. those statements come from G not classic or ND, damn. what about galaxy busting? doesn't 4-A come from that?
what galaxy busting?

The galaxian explosion statements in Classic just say he can destroy stars and planets you kind of have to stretch it to be 4-A.

Star level I get though

what galaxy busting?

The galaxian explosion statements in Classic just say he can destroy stars and planets you kind of have to stretch it to be 4-A.

Star level I get though
Um....so classic is really just gonna be tier 4 and speed of light?? at least for the non-divine beings?

G Gold Saints are beating them so there's that.

Edit: Golden Age (light novel) Golds are straight up universal as well iirc
yeah but kinda feels like dbz manga vs toei where one continuity is way stronger than the canon to the point they may as well be different series entirely

yeah but kinda feels like dbz manga vs toei where one continuity is way stronger than the canon to the point they may as well be different series entirely
DBZ canon barely breaks 4-B whilst Toei fan fiction is much stronger

As I've said, Toei wank everything they touch, I think Sailor Moon anime is also much stronger than the manga

DBZ canon barely breaks 4-B whilst Toei fan fiction is much stronger
exactly. you have 4-B Buu in canon but 2-C in Toei like??? they're not even the same character at that point.
As I've said, Toei wank everything they touch, I think Sailor Moon anime is also much stronger than the manga
yeah the anime shows some legit multi solar to potentially galaxy sized explosions not seen in the manga

nah the Gods have high 3-A/low 2-C/2-C scaling

it's just the Golds that suck in Canon.
makes you think why these tier 4 fodders think they stand a chance against the gods. Also where does the high 3-A come from and for who? Don't all the gods get tier 2 scaling??

I might need to go back and check, but I think Sho was considered canon to the Classic timeline
So it could be worse
Sho makes every Gold at Aiolia's level at least 4-A
And since the FE nerfed the Lion...

Back