• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

does it say "infinitely Expanding Galaxy?" also isn't this just describing how much Cosmo Mu has and not a destruction feat? describing the size of ones cosmo doesnt usually corrolate 1 to 1 with AP iirc.
Honestly not sure, I only checked those particular kanji to verify what had been posted somewhere else. I'll try to see what the rest says for context

Honestly not sure, I only checked those particular kanji to verify what had been posted somewhere else. I'll try to see what the rest says for context
i remember the english version saying something like an "infinitley expanding universe" but i still wonder where that game from. an infinitely expanding Galaxy would jsut be freaking weird lmao

It does not exist in the form it is described in the Hypermyth, in the Taizen the divine will is only a description of the soul of the gods.
There is 0 proof for this from what i read.

Baby Hades soul was compared to a universe though interesting enough. no.. compared is the wrong word. it IS a univese.

Proof? Please provide a direct statement and not something you assume
Literally the Taizen version is different.
YdZdTkV.jpg

The spirits or the will of the gods was born with the big bang and then crossed the universe until it reached Earth, where humans were born in the image of the gods, and in time some humans harbored the spirit of the gods. There was never any mention of them awakening a great will or any such nonsense.

In Taizen it is described that this is only a legend.

This confirms that they never read Taizen.

Last edited:
YdZdTkV.jpg

The spirits or the will of the gods was born with the big bang and then crossed the universe until it reached Earth, where humans were born in the likeness of the gods, and some humans harbored the spirit of the gods. There was never any mention of them awakening a great will or any such nonsense.

Segundo as lendas dos deuses na mitologia, depois que o universo nasceu do Big Bang, a vontade dos deuses percorreu todo o universo, jorrou sobre a Terra e fez nascer a vida. A vida evoluiUe tornou-se o "ser humano" a imagem de Deus.
Com o decorrer dos tempos, começaram a surgir seres humanos que abrigavam os espiritos dos deuses, ampliando cada vez mais o seu poder sobre a terra. Zeus passou a

According to the legends of the gods in mythology, after the universe was born from the Big Bang, the will of the gods traveled throughout the universe, gushed over the Earth and gave birth to life. Life evolved that the "human being" became the image of God.
With the passage of time, human beings began to emerge that harbored the spirits of the gods, increasing more and more their power over the earth. Zeus went on to

The spirit of the gods =\= the will of the gods, your scan does not state that. Furthermore, it only says that the will of the gods washed over the universe after the Big Bang, not that it was born with it

YdZdTkV.jpg

The spirits or the will of the gods was born with the big bang and then crossed the universe until it reached Earth, where humans were born in the likeness of the gods, and some humans harbored the spirit of the gods. There was never any mention of them awakening a great will or any such nonsense.

this proves your a liar, a manipulator, you gaslight, and decieve. you twist context and spread bullshit

Segundo as lendas dos deuses na mitologia, depois que o universo nasceu do Big Bang, a vontade dos deuses percorreu todo o universo, jorrou sobre a Terra e fez nascer a vida. A vida evoluiUe tornou-se o "ser humano" a imagem de Deus. Com o decorrer dos tempos, começaram a surgir seres humanos que abrigavam os espiritos dos deuses, ampliando cada vez mais o seu poder sobre a terra. Zeus passou a

According to the legends of the gods in mythology, after the universe was born from the Big Bang, the will of the gods traveled throughout the universe, gushed over the Earth and gave birth to life. Life evolved that the "human being" became the image of God. With the passage of time, human beings began to emerge that harbored the spirits of the gods, increasing more and more their power over the earth. Zeus went on to

IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT THE SOUL OR SPIRIT

Gigantanmachie supports this

Antes que as próprias pessoas se dessem conta, foram surgindo aqueles que traziam em seus corpos as Vontades dos Deuses. Eram receptáculos de suas Almas Imortais, seus Profetas, ou os próprios Deuses adquirindo existência terrena. Quando surgiam essas encarnações dos Deuses, elas procuravam guiar o "Mundo" de acordo com suas vontades, confrontando-se e lutando entre si. Apareceram então guerreiros para proteger os Deuses, também escolhidos pelas constelações. Havia também Atena, e os Sagrados Guerreiros de Atena. O embate mortal entre os Deuses pela supremacia no Mundo se estendeu por espaços temporais inconcebíveis para a mente humana. Nos campos de batalha, Atena estava sempre cercada de jovens guerreiros que vinham de todos os cantos da Terra para protegê-la. Eram jovens verdadeiramente dotados de Coragem e Força. Seus golpes cortavam o ar, seus chutes rachavam o solo. Esses Guerreiros da Esperança surgiam sempre que o Mal ameaçava se espalhar pelo Mundo. Mas seus nomes se perderam no Tempo e são ignorados até mesmo pela Mitologia Grega. Esses jovens lendários e esquecidos... Os agrados Cavaleiros de Atena.

Before people even realized it, those who carried the Will of the Gods in their bodies were emerging. They were receptacles for their Immortal Souls, their Prophets, or the Gods themselves taking on earthly existence. When these incarnations of the Gods arose, they sought to guide the "World" according to their will, confronting and fighting with each other. Warriors then appeared to protect the Gods, also chosen by the constellations. There was also Athena, and the Holy Warriors of Athena. The mortal clash between the Gods for supremacy in the World has extended over time spaces inconceivable for the human mind. On the battlefields, Athena was always surrounded by young warriors who came from all corners of the Earth to protect her. They were young men truly endowed with Courage and Strength. Their blows cut the air, their kicks cracked the ground. These Warriors of Hope arose whenever Evil threatened to spread across the World. But their names have been lost in Time and are ignored even by Greek Mythology. Those legendary and forgotten young men... The well-loved Knights of Athena.

Hypermyth proves it

Our planet, Earth, watches the terrible disputes between the gods for their domain since time immemorial. These gods were nothing but people who managed to control the "Great Will" of the universe and thanks to that they overcame their human condition. In these mythological times, the heavens and the earth came to be commanded by Zeus; the seas, by Poseidon; and the world of the dead, by Hades. One of these deities was Athena, goddess of war and wisdom, daughter of the greatest of gods, Zeus. The supreme god decides to retire to his kingdom in the heavens and leaves the protection of the planet to the born daughter from your head. With the disappearance of Zeus, many gods returned his ambitions for the land, now under the control of Athena, which they should defeat to achieve their goal of conquest. Since then, fighting for possession of the planet has become a constant. These divine disputes, however, also involved humans. On the battlefield, beside the protective goddess of young people emerged, endowed with strength and courage willing to fight. Since Athena repudiated the use of weapons, these boys used their bodies to fight, being able to cut through the sky and open the earth with your punches and kicks thanks to the energy coming from cosmos, which dwells in every being. Athena gave them protection based on constellations. They stayed known as knights. The battles between the gods continued for centuries, but such events were masked in history and the existence of the knights has passed to be told like a legend. However, the truth is that such warriors continue to exist until today and whenever evil hovers over the Earth, appear alongside Athena to fulfill her eternal mission: protect the goddess and ensure peace in the world.

The spirit of the gods =\= the will of the gods, your scan does not state that. Furthermore, it only says that the will of the gods washed over the universe after the Big Bang, not that it was born with it
Are you saying Lancelot intentionally misrepresented his scan?

The Taizen again

A long time ago, in the time of the gods, on the planet there was a terrible dispute between the gods for their dominance. The "gods" we refer to are people who they represent a "greater will or a" divine will ". These guided the others when they expanded their own power. With the passage of time, the Heavens and the Earth became commanded by Zeus; the sea, by Poseidon; and the world of the dead, by Hades. After giving you the responsibility of Earth to his daughter Athena, Zeus goes to heaven. With Athena ruling the Earth, Poseidon and Hades they began to hatch plans to conquer that piece of world. The most insistent attack came from Poseidon, and his Onslaught killed many warriors brave. It didn't take long for young boys to appear to fight in the battlefields. They trained their bodies more beyond human limit until his fists were capable cut the air and split the earth and protected with Cloths. People started calling those boys Santos equipped with Cloths and admired what they did. The wars between the gods continued for centuries but were clouded by the passage of time and even the existence of the Saints happened to be counted hardly like a legend. However, the truth is that the Saints continue existing to this day. Their elevated Cosmoses produce a destructive impact that It crosses the sound barrier, crushing blocks of concrete. They are miraculous beings who know various fighting techniques that surpass the human imagination. All its acts are supervised and commanded by the Sanctuary of Greece that does not submit to any nation, town or organization. The objective and the mission of the Saints are one thing from the age of the gods: protect the goddess Athena and ensure peace on Earth.

Literally it is described that humans did not awaken a great will, and only harbored the spirit of the gods. This is what I wanted to indicate, that in this work the gods were born as divine beings, something that is described in the manga, where it is said that Hades is the son of Cronus and Rhea (unless we consider that in the manga Hades' parents are not gods).
The Taizen again

A long time ago, in the time of the gods, on the planet there was a terrible dispute between the gods for their dominance. The "gods" we refer to are people who they represent a "greater will or a" divine will ". These guided the others when they expanded their own power. With the passage of time, the Heavens and the Earth became commanded by Zeus; the sea, by Poseidon; and the world of the dead, by Hades. After giving you the responsibility of Earth to his daughter Athena, Zeus goes to heaven. With Athena ruling the Earth, Poseidon and Hades they began to hatch plans to conquer that piece of world. The most insistent attack came from Poseidon, and his Onslaught killed many warriors brave. It didn't take long for young boys to appear to fight in the battlefields. They trained their bodies more beyond human limit until his fists were capable cut the air and split the earth and protected with Cloths. People started calling those boys Santos equipped with Cloths and admired what they did. The wars between the gods continued for centuries but were clouded by the passage of time and even the existence of the Saints happened to be counted hardly like a legend. However, the truth is that the Saints continue existing to this day. Their elevated Cosmoses produce a destructive impact that It crosses the sound barrier, crushing blocks of concrete. They are miraculous beings who know various fighting techniques that surpass the human imagination. All its acts are supervised and commanded by the Sanctuary of Greece that does not submit to any nation, town or organization. The objective and the mission of the Saints are one thing from the age of the gods: protect the goddess Athena and ensure peace on Earth.

In this version it is clearly stated that these gods represent a great will, not that they awakened that will to become gods.

Literally it is described that humans did not awaken a great will, and only harbored the spirit of the gods. This is what I wanted to indicate, that in this work the gods were born as divine beings, something that is described in the manga, where it is said that Hades is the son of Cronus and Rhea, unless in the original manga these are not gods.
Don’t try and twist your own words. You completely misrepresented your scan, at this point, I don’t trust anything you say, because I know you have shown yourself to be very vigilant with your translations in the past, I refuse to believe this wasn’t intentional.

Don’t try and twist your own words. You completely misrepresented your scan, at this point, I don’t trust anything you say, because I know you have shown yourself to be very vigilant with your translations in the past, I refuse to believe this wasn’t intentional.
I did not misunderstand in any way, I only said that in Taizen it is said that humans harbored the spirit of the gods, contrary to Hypermyth where it is described that Zeus, Hades and Poseidon were only humans who awakened a great will, in this case in Taizen that supposed great will that is described in Hypermyth is only the spirit of the gods, because these are divine beings in the manga and did not awaken anything.

The spirits or the will of the gods was born with the big bang and then crossed the universe until it reached Earth, where humans were born in the image of the gods, and in time some humans harbored the spirit of the gods. There was never any mention of them awakening a great will or any such nonsense.

In Taizen it is described that this is only a legend.

You stated this Lancelot. As for the "humans awakening the Big\Divine Will", not entirely sure what your point is, care to clarify?

You stated this Lancelot.
Yes, in reference to what is described in the Hypermyth and the comparison in the Taizen, where the spirits of the gods appeared with the big bang or after the big bang (because the great will that they represent only appeared after this event.).

Now we can talk about how the Taizen is different and it is never described that they awakened anything, and it literally follows what is presented in the original manga, where these beings are gods. Nor is there any mention of a 9th sense in this work.

wait if the gods were born in the big bang and I understand that the conceptual manipulation comes from the fact that everyone comes from the great will and the scans do not indicate that I believe something

Idc about the validity of the statements at the moment, the Taizen can simply be wrong that’s fine, but what I’m not okay with Lancelot completely misrepresenthis scan to suit his narrative and it wasn’t even subtle.

I never misunderstood the scan. I literally told you from the beginning that Taizen describes something different from Hypermyth, but you insisted that the 9th sense was described in Taizen and that Taizen also described that the gods were humans who awakened a great will, when the original manga and Taizen indicate that these beings were born as divine entities and the humans only harbored the spirits of these gods. And I also mentioned from the beginning that this description is only myth within this universe.

I never misunderstood the scan. I literally told you from the beginning that Taizen describes something different from Hypermyth, but you insisted that the 9th sense was described in Taizen and that Taizen also described that the gods were humans who awakened a great will, when the original manga and Taizen indicate that these beings were born as divine entities.
What even is this?

I know you understood the scan, that’s why I pointed out you INTENTIONALLY misrepresented it. Thanks for the admission.

I never have ever made a claim on the 9th sense being mentioned ANYWHERE outside of GA, and all my arguments thus far are WHY it hasn’t been mentioned.

STOP misrepresenting and lying about your scans and STOP misrepresenting me and putting words in my mouth.

Ok if I'm understanding this correctly, the crux of your argument, Lancelot, is this
The Taizen states that the Will of the Gods washed over the universe, thus implying they already existed
The Hypermyth states that gods were nothing but humans who learned how to control the "Big Will".
And this is a contradiction, correct? That's your point?

Last edited:
Ok if I'm understanding this correctly, the crux of your argument, Lancelot, is this
The Taizen states that the Will of the Gods washed over the universe, thus implying they already existed
The Hypermyth states that gods were nothing but humans who learned how to control the "Big Will".
Hypermyth is conjecture reached by the Graad foundation. It's an attempt from human scientists to try and understand God's. So everything in the hypermyth is from a human perspective.

However, he's trying to equate the divine will to the soul of a God.

So disregarding the Hypermyth, the Taizen never says that the Divine Will and the spirits of the gods are the same, and the Gigantomachia clearly differentiates between the two. So unless it was retconned the later it would seem the two are in fact, seperate concepts.

The origins of the Divine Will are murky at best, but it does exist and is separate from the soul of the gods. This much is evident in the Poseidon and Hades arc (and even GA mentions the Divine Will and in the passage no where is it implied it’s related to the soul).

The origins of the Divine Will are murky at best, but it does exist and is separate from the soul of the gods. This much is evident in the Poseidon and Hades arc (and even GA mentions the Divine Will and in the passage no where is it implied it’s related to the soul).
Yeah.

The problem is that Taizen does not describe any of that, because humans did not awaken anything to become gods, because gods are born as divine entities representing a great will that appeared after the big bang. As I described from the beginning, the Taizen has a different description from the one shown in the Hypermyth. The great will as a sense or something that awakened humans to become gods is not described in Taizen, and literally follows what is presented in the original manga, where gods are born as divine beings.

In Taizen the humans harbored the spirit of gods, in Hypermyth the humans awakened a great will to become gods. So the concept of the great will as a sense or something that awakens a human to become a god does not exist in Taizen, and was only unique to Hypermyth, just like the ninth sense, which is also not described in Taizen. So the concept of the great will as a sense or something that awakens a human to become a god does not exist in Taizen, and was only unique to Hypermyth, just like the 9th sense, which is also not described in Taizen.
What even is this?

I know you understood the scan, that’s why I pointed out you INTENTIONALLY misrepresented it. Thanks for the admission.

I never have ever made a claim on the 9th sense being mentioned ANYWHERE outside of GA, and all my arguments thus far are WHY it hasn’t been mentioned.

STOP misrepresenting and lying about your scans and STOP misrepresenting me and putting words in my mouth.
They literally said that Taizen described the 9th Sense and also described what was presented in Hypermyth, when from the beginning I mentioned that Taizen had a different description, and the divine will was never a kind of super sense that the gods awakened.

So thank you for admitting that you were wrong, and what was described in Hypermyth was never canon, and the 9th sense does not exist in the original manga.

So stop this misinterpretation of the manga, and literally the manga does not describe anything of what you say.

Last edited:
After the birth of the Big Bang universe, the will of the gods traveled throughout the universe, poured out onto Earth and gave birth to life. Life evolved until the "human being" became the image of God. This scan seems to imply that gods are even older than the big bang since it does not mention that they created gods only that this went to the land where they created humans in his likeness

The problem is that Taizen does not describe any of that, because humans did not awaken anything to become gods, because gods are born as divine entities representing a great will that appeared after the big bang. As I described from the beginning, the Taizen has a different description from the one shown in the Hypermyth. The great will as a sense or something that awakened humans to become gods is not described in Taizen, and literally follows what is presented in the original manga, where gods are born as divine beings.

In Taizen the humans harbored the spirit of gods, in Hypermyth the humans awakened a great will to become gods. So the concept of the great will as a sense or something that awakens a human to become a god does not exist in Taizen, and was only unique to Hypermyth, just like the ninth sense, which is also not described in Taizen.

They literally said that Taizen described the 9th Sense and also described what was presented in Hypermyth, when from the beginning I mentioned that Taizen had a different description, and the divine will was never a kind of super sense that the gods awakened.

So thank you for admitting that you were wrong, and what was described in Hypermyth was never canon, and the 9th sense does not exist in the original manga.

So stop this misinterpretation of the manga, and literally the manga does not describe anything of what you say.
I never said the Taizen or Hypermyth mentioned the 9th sense, that’s all in your head 😂

Back