• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Seriously

With Ultima's new proposel it honestly feels like a regression than a progression to me.

It's becoming more difficult to get tier 1 unless you have a series of scans to explain things. Lime its becoming necessary to write a book on qhy a character shoukd be Tier 1

And novel sized CRTs either go really well or.... get ignored lol
Tier 1 is a headache, sis

That yes, because RFD was a common way to get 5D but that's being nuked and looks like standards will become stricter on what actual qualifies as RFD.

Like uncountably infinite universes through infinite multiverses is now also unusable because there are various circumstances you need to prove fir it ti je 5D

And hypertimeline logic... as we shoukd all be aware of... is a hassle and pain to prove

Also, being infinitely larger than a 2-A structure will mo longer automatically be 5D without more context

Additionally a realm or being seeing other universes as stars, lights, galaxies, atoms, etc isn't 5D anymore either without more provable context

All on all, it's getting almost impossible to ne any tier beyond 5D without being marvel , DC, WoD, MG, etc

Edit: I say regression because it looks like the OG Type 5 AC, Type 1 CM, that special version of NEP and 1-A only Transduality might be coming back too

Edit 2: proving higher temporal dimensions has always been a headache
Oh I didn't know this would result in the old version of those haxes coming back. Yeah it seems like Hypertimelines are kinda wack at the moment (it's being revised, minorly at the moment, as we speak).

Oh I didn't know this would result in the old version of those haxes coming back. Yeah it seems like Hypertimelines are kinda wack at the moment (it's being revised, minorly at the moment, as we speak).
Their getting revised?

Edit: and yeah it looks like they might

Because TD could result in possible 1-A now

And something something unchangeable natures

Their getting revised?

Edit: and yeah it looks like they might

Because TD could result in possible 1-A now

And something something unchangeable natures
Actually I remember we do still have an unofficial above baseline Acasuality type 5, curious if that'll be effected by the RF stuff.

There may be ways of scaling manga AE and by extension the BB to low 2-C but I would have to look over some ND stuff first

I found this on taizen
エリシオン
アケローン河の遥か上流、レ テ河の彼方にあるという楽園 死後、 神に選ばれたものしか入 ることを許されない土地。 嘆き の壁の向こうにある超次元を越 えることによって到達できる。

"Elysion"
A paradise said to be far upstream of the Acheron River, beyond the Lethe River. It is a land where only those chosen by the gods are allowed to enter after death. It can be reached by transcending the extradimensional space beyond the Wall of Lament.

I think if it would have worked, hades wouldn’t have been just sitting there.
You may use Hades inaction to infer he believes Shaka is a non threat.

Honestly, I’m so confused as to why people are using such a featless interaction to try and scale Shaka above characters he has no hope in beating.

TH didn't work on several characters in the series and each do have some form of an explanation.
Ikki, it did in fact work (Lawed and casualityed) and got all 6 of his senses removed, but then Shaka decides to then stop the laws part after he thought he killed him only for Ikki to come back power himself to the limit and put Shaka in a bear hug faster than Shaka could think than went up to another dimension while trying to suicide bomb himself to take Shaka with him.

Lawless straight up was not affected at all

Three Golds vs Shaka (I'm guess Shaka just allowed them to move and preform the Athena's Exclamation, it only makes sense)

Shaka vs Lapto, only used the sense removal? (I think I'd have to read it, but I do remember Lapto got 1 of his senses removed then used the power of Dunamis to recover it nearly instantly, which is absolutely insane if you think about it)

Ikki, it did in fact work (Lawed and casualityed) and got all 6 of his senses removed, but then Shaka decides to then stop the laws part after he thought he killed him only for Ikki to come back power himself to the limit and put Shaka in a bear hug faster than Shaka could think than went up to another dimension while trying to suicide bomb himself to take Shaka with him.

Lawless straight up was not affected at all

Three Golds vs Shaka (I'm guess Shaka just allowed them to move and preform the Athena's Exclamation, it only makes sense)

Shaka vs Lapto, only used the sense removal? (I think I'd have to read it, but I do remember Lapto got 1 of his senses removed then used the power of Dunamis to recover it nearly instantly, which is absolutely insane if you think about it)
It didn't work on Illias or Tenma either.

You need a reason for it not to work, other than their gods they should be immune to all non godly abilities.
That’s not a completely bad reason tbh. For example, nobody thinks Algol would solo all of sts if he just got an opportunity to use his shield.

That’s not a completely bad reason tbh. For example, nobody thinks Algol would solo all of sts if he just got an opportunity to use his shield.
I'm going to assume you weren't completely serious on the literally all part (due to how some abilities work here), but that's how it works here last I checked....

Edit Of course thankful due to a ability of the Seventh sense, Algol doesn't get passed any Seventh sense user (and by that I mean Algol already used his shield)

Last edited:
What I mean is, that gods in sts are very clearly at a level where no matter what hax you have in the verse, whether it’s poison, petrification, soul, ice, etc, it’s not gonna do shit unless your Cosmo is at a certain level.

What I mean is, that gods in sts are very clearly at a level where no matter what hax you have in the verse, whether it’s poison, petrification, soul, ice, etc, it’s not gonna do shit unless your Cosmo is at a certain level.
If there's scans for such invulnerability or resistance to everything under a certain level of cosmos then sure no problems whatsoever (and again I'm talking about this stuff as if they were going to be added to the profiles)

Back