• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

I don't have a problem with anyone and you involved an entire server with your problems when it was convenient for you
It seems like you have a little problem with me, you can't get my name out of your mouth, man, here's what you do, stop making jokes about me and stop gossiping about me, then I'll stop answering you.

On a better note @Abu2411 has been working on modernising the Saint Seiya profiles

Here's Saga

Looks way better than my sandboxes

On a better note @Abu2411 has been working on modernising the Saint Seiya profiles

Here's Saga

Looks way better than my sandboxes
Well that was quick he only joined yesterday

Shaka's profile is really beautiful, someone is doing a great job.

Shaka's profile is really beautiful, someone is doing a great job.

Thank you

still a lot of work to be done

I can help you if you want, i just don't know how to edit profiles.
They are a few people including me working on further revisions

some people are working on proper and coherent scaling chains for the Golds, Bronzes, Mariners and Judges (honestly over half the spectre profiles should be deleted, they're a waste of everyones time)

some people are working on 3-B scaling for the Golds

Some people are working on 8th Sense revisions

Long term I think most of us want G and Dark Wing profiles.

I personally want the LC profiles to get some love

They are a few people including me working on further revisions

some people are working on proper and coherent scaling chains for the Golds, Bronzes, Mariners and Judges (honestly over half the spectre profiles should be deleted, they're a waste of everyones time)

some people are working on 3-B scaling for the Golds

Some people are working on 8th Sense revisions

Long term I think most of us want G and Dark Wing profiles.

I personally want the LC profiles to get some love
Hehehe, this is going to be amazing, TLC deserves profiles like Hades ( Alone )

Some should be excluded, but there are some that are very important for the work

I thought there was already a whole page explaining about the 8th sense, but it seems like I'm wrong, lol

The profile of some characters from EP G had some until a while ago, it would be good to have all the gold ones from EP G who are more powerful versions of the classic

I think it works for the golds to get 3-B, i think you can do this through Saga with his galactic explosion

Back