• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Also, ND establishes infinite stars, while Pontos establishes infinite universe. In theory, the Aldy LS feat should be infinite via that right?

Also, ND establishes infinite stars, while Pontos establishes infinite universe. In theory, the Aldy LS feat should be infinite via that right?
Celestial sphere in Greek myth is never defined as the universe and it’s not defined as the universe in Saint Seiya as far as I’m aware

We can always just do it again later

As long as their not some OP ability they only need 1 staff agree to remove so it's not too much of a big deal.

Scroll to the bottom to see Hades' proposed P&A section

I copied the profile from when you applied the revision

Scroll to the bottom to see Hades' proposed P&A section

I copied the profile from when you applied the revision

Looks good but the cosmos blog gives Gods 10th sense not 9. So should he up to 10 or we need a crt to remove the 10th until it gets more clarification

Looks good but the cosmos blog gives Gods 10th sense not 9. So should he up to 10 or we need a crt to remove the 10th until it gets more clarification
The 10th sense is covered in the "divine being", the cosmo blog sense only goes up to 9 so it's formatted correctly based on our current blog.

I applied it

I applied it

Yeah looks good

Better be a meal that'll make Gordon proud
I think so.

I applied it

Looks really good.

I've done Athena's P&A section in the sandbox. She's useless. That is all.

The worst part is, she needs to have a key for every arc as she doesn't have 7th or 8th Sense as Saori until Sanctuary Arc and Hades Arc respectively. She has one vague mention of having dunamis in GR iirc. This profile is horrible and I don't even know where to begin to fix it. Athena is 10 different characters.

Edit: Done Poseidon. Another useless god. King of the Ocean doesn't even have water manipulation.

Last edited:
Back