• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya: Cosmo P&A Blog! Its finally here! (Just needs looked over and approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it matter? seiya,shun,shiryu,Ikki,Hyoga, and tenma never take it off when they are fighting at that level.
It matters because in the main universe this armor is something you get when they raise their cosmos to infinity, the armor does not grant the power of a god to the Saints it is just that they raised their cosmos to that level, this is not a gift like in TLC where Tenma never raises his cosmos to that level and just begs his soul to transform into armor.
Doing work around the house. Will respond later to that nonsense.

But same problem every time. Your trying forcefully impose your views on the series that aren't accepted on the wiki without any crt.
I am not trying to impose anything, I am just showing you how the cross-scale works and you can't apply a concept and pretend it is the same in each universe, when it is clearly different, it doesn't work that way. The cross-scale works when they are the same descriptions, for example the cosmos has a global description in the manga of this franchise, therefore the cross-scale works in this case, but this does not work when each universe describes differently a concept, for example the concept of the Specters is different in the canon and the TLC universe. The manga of this franchise are written by different authors, therefore, each of these authors has a different point of view on a concept or idea of this universe.

This is not something difficult to understand, in fact this is something that should have been clear to you a long time ago.

Last edited:
A lot of stuff to read through today Huh
if this becomes a page it would need references, in short.
I will try to reply more by tomorrow.
Looks fine from a glance.
could one of you close this?

this blog will need references, and it needs some structural changing.

Aside from those. I think it would be beneficial if i revised the what is currently accepted about the 8th sense before i finish this to clear up confusion on what it is.

+ as confluctor pointed out i should change the wording on something things, elaborate more, and add in more scans.

Thank you!

It matters because in the main universe this armor is something you get when they raise their cosmos to infinity, the armor does not grant the power of a god to the Saints it is just that they raised their cosmos to that level, this is not a gift like in TLC where Tenma never raises his cosmos to that level and just begs his soul to transform into armor.

I am not trying to impose anything, I am just showing you how the cross-scale works and you can't apply a concept and pretend it is the same in each universe, when it is clearly different, it doesn't work that way. The cross-scale works when they are the same descriptions, for example the cosmos has a global description in the manga of this franchise, therefore the cross-scale works in this case, but this does not work when each universe describes differently a concept, for example the concept of the Specters is different in the canon and the TLC universe. The manga of this franchise are written by different authors, therefore, each of these authors has a different point of view on a concept or idea of this universe.

This is not something difficult to understand, in fact this is something that should have been clear to you a long time ago.
you really don't know anything about the franchise, huh?

Kurumada the author has an injured hand. he can't draw like he used too. Hence he has many detailed interview statements about how he picks his assistants. Hence why practically every website credits him as the story writer. You continue to spew such nonsense. Even after 2 years of being debunked. you continue to impose this without a crt, and continually derail every single SS thread for the last 2 years.

The senses are all the same and i will prove it in a crt. all cross scaling is validable and has been done even before i came to the wiki.

For now this should be closed for other reasons.

Aside from those. I think it would be beneficial if i revised the what is currently accepted about the 8th sense before i finish this to clear up confusion on what it is.
The concept of the 8th Sense has no problem, the only problem is when you mix an idea developed by Kurumada with an idea developed by Shiori, because they are incompatible and each author presents his own point of view on this sense.

The concept of the 8th Sense has no problem, the only problem is when you mix an idea developed by Kurumada with an idea developed by Shiori, because they are incompatible and each author presents his own point of view on this sense.
their literally the same. i have an entire google doc typed up to be released to revise the 8th sense. Its just that we completely misunderstood what the 8th sense does and grants until i found a treasure trove of information on it.

Its that shiori (actually Kuruamada the actual writer not this guy/girl) made it more obvious.

you really don't know anything about the franchise?

Kurumada the author has an injured hand. he can't draw like he used too. Hence he has many detailed interview statements about how he picks his assistants. Hence why practically every website credits him as the story writer. You continue to spew such nonsense. Even after 2 years of being debunked. you continue to impose this without a crt, and continually derail ever single SS thread for the last 2 years.

The senses are all the same and i will prove it in a crt.

For now this should be closed for other reasons.
Kurumada continues to draw to this day, the problems in his hand do not prevent him from working on the franchise, he is even publishing the corrected version of the original manga, the official sequel of this manga and some extra chapters. We can even see how in the sequel and the new special chapters he contradicts what is described in several spin-offs such as TLC and Episode.G, so he does not take into account the concepts and additions of these manga. Each author is free to write his own version of this universe, it was even clearly stated that Kurumada stopped participating in TLC.

The cros-scale works when the same description is used, but not when the description is different and this is something that should be clear to you. Even the feats you post contradict each other in the different manga of this franchise.
their literally the same. i have an entire google doc typed up to be released to revise the 8th sense. Its just that we completely misunderstood what the 8th sense does and grants until i found a treasure trove of information on it.

Its that shiori (actually Kuruamada the actual writer not this guy/girl) made it more obvious.
We know what this sense does, it is described in the original manga and its official sequel provides more details about this concept, but the concept is different from what is shown in TLC, so it is better to simply ignore a work that is not written by Kurumada and that includes information added by an author like Shiori. Kurumada does not write TLC and even stopped participating in this story.

Last edited:
2 years we been debating this, and we will never see eye to eye when not only me but like 5+ other people have debunked you over that course of that time. at this point i feel like reporting you for derailing 2 years worth of threads in SS but meh i'll message a mod thats online now to close this so i can fix some stuf fon it.

you even got invited to a Vsbw SS discord that now has like 12 other people on (or more) on it that is helping me with these crts and we even debate things on there with problems we see or things we disagree with.

This is was something going on for like a month or so (maybe 3 weeks?) on that discord and you haven't chimed in either on it. though i dunno if your on there either. but i know the host (Ziggy) attempted to invite you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back