• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya: Cosmo P&A Blog! Its finally here! (Just needs looked over and approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
It is finally done! The Cosmo P&A page for Saint Seiya!

This will make future revisions far more simpler, and also make separating Keys into their own page like Capricorn Shura from the Classic and the Time Traveling Other Dimensional Shura from Assassins far more easy. It will make merging profiles of the same characters easier as well, make the process faster and smoother.

This will also make future crt plans i have alot easier for examples changes to how miracles will work and operate, and changes to the 8th sense.

This will also streamline the process of making new profile.

Now the one thing i really struggled with here is conceptual manipulation. its not my area of expertise. I have very little and limited knowledge on it.

I'll elaborate more on it in the quote box.

The Divine Will of the Gods are like laws of nature as to what laws of nature are to matter. The Divine Will is what dictates how these "Like" laws operate/work. The Divine Will of the Gods is more fundamental than laws which dictates certain "attributes of a world." With their Divine Will they can change the nature and fundamental rules of all things. Their Divine Will controls how these "Changes in properties" affect "things." Their Divine Wills can change the nature of properties. The Divine Wills of the Gods was released at the moment of "creation of existence" not "Created during that moment." [[These come from DontTalk words i read on this link]]

Please look over this for any grammatical mistakes, or sentence changes that should be made to make something better. I'll admit im not an English major, or an artist i did the best i could with my average IQ level lol. Anyways, any recommendations to make the page look better would be appreciated thank you!

Link to the blog for staff to review is below

Here it is.
I've talked to you on Discord and have already discussed my initial grievances. Beyond conceptual manipulation which should be discussed a little more in depth and the 8th Sense thing, this looks fine.

Some typo's I found:

Aries powers:
  • Crystal Will -> Crystal Wall
  • Telekensis -> Telekinesis

Cancer powers:
- Hade's -> Hades'

Virgo powers:
- Kan -> Khan?

There's also only 7 Cloths, will the other 5 be added at some point?

Seems fine from a cursory glance, I will check more later; though, references should be added if there will be page(s) made from the sandbox:

Some typo's I found:

Aries powers:
  • Crystal Will -> Crystal Wall
  • Telekensis -> Telekinesis

Cancer powers:
- Hade's -> Hades'

Virgo powers:
- Kan -> Khan?

There's also only 7 Cloths, will the other 5 be added at some point?
I didn't really see anything that can be used on the blog. Do all libra Saints have anything common? Do all the Taurus saints have the same abilities?

Seems fine from a cursory glance, I will check more later; though, references should be added if there will be page(s) made from the sandbox:
Ah I didn't know that

Well, Taurus would really only have shockwaves i think, Libra has Weapon Mastery, and water manip, since they all know the Shoryuha. Also, attack boost, via 100 dragons. I guess any powers the weapons themselves have. All non omega Leo’s can use Electric techniques, Sagittarius has Weapon mastery, and flight. Capricorn would also get weapon mastery, bodily weaponry, and prob Space time manip

Well, Taurus would really only have shockwaves i think, Libra has Weapon Mastery, and water manip, since they all know the Shoryuha. Also, attack boost, via 100 dragons. I guess any powers the weapons themselves have. All non omega Leo’s can use Electric techniques, Sagittarius has Weapon mastery, and flight. Capricorn would also get weapon mastery, bodily weaponry, and prob Space time manip
I don't think it grants an ability to "move so fast you push air." if that makes sense

Did Genbu every have water manipulation? I don't remember Shiryu being the exact same either. I could be wrong though

Noted on the weapon mastery + Powers the weapons have and the attack boost one. Does Genbu and Shiryu ever use it?

Regulus didn't use Lightening abilities iirc. they were named after it but i don't remember him using electric powers.

Noted for sagitarrius though, and capricorns.

i think i might have misunderstood something here.

if this becomes a page it would need references? Or is references only needed if new character pages are created using this blog/page?

Lemme look

This isn't probability manip, stat amps is fine. This can be used as adaptation and RE

Improved Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Temperature Manipulation: God Cloths gives the user a massive boost in the potency of their Cosmo bringing them even closer to the power of the Gods.
You should rearrange the sandbox. I saw this and was so confused. This should be below basic cosmic abilities then

That's not energy manip. Seems like projection and Stat amps

Seeing some scans/examples of this would be nice

Explain pls

This is just Void manip. He is just explaining void hax

I don't get the scaling. Also there are like 20 scans, I read through a few and didnt' see anything relevant to mind hax resistance?

Incorporeality: exist without a body, as a soul.
Which scan specifically says that they are without body?
I am not seeing either? Scans are a bit hard to read, especially the last few. But I am not seeing either of these?

Last two scans are exactly the same. might wanna fix it first

Need in verse context cause I am not getting much out of it

Seems like instinctive stuff?

You might want to break this up, hard to understand what's going on and which scan should I be reading for which one.

Also, conceptual EE?

Scans needed for some claims. Like mid godly

Acausality (Type 4): The Gods are completely immune to the effects of the Time-space Continuum correcting the past, present, and future. They are also completely immune to the effects of a dimension of non-linear time where Time is distorted, and influx. A dimension of ever changing time
time resistance

??????

Where is curse and petrification?

? So much going on. Can you explain it a bit more clearly?

I need a bit more context here

Where is chaos?

Conceptual?

Same as before. Also not really seeing any of this as resistance tbh

That doesn't say its teleportation at all.

• Soul Separation: via The Cancer Saints “Underworld Wave”
  • BFR: The Cancer Gold Saints can send people directly to Hade's Underworld.
Scans?

For the last one, I can see ice coffin, but I wanna see how they do it and more examples would be nice.

Way too much scans. Some scans are a bit hard to read - thanks Imgur. And this isn't acausality type 4 or anything, at best, time resistance.
Scans explains it well. It's related to immortality type 1. At best, age manip

Lemme look

This isn't probability manip, stat amps is fine. This can be used as adaptation and RE

You should rearrange the sandbox. I saw this and was so confused. This should be below basic cosmic abilities then

Explain pls

I don't get the scaling. Also there are like 20 scans, I read through a few and didnt' see anything relevant to mind hax resistance?

I am not seeing either? Scans are a bit hard to read, especially the last few. But I am not seeing either of these?

You might want to break this up, hard to understand what's going on and which scan should I be reading for which one.

Also, conceptual EE?

time resistance

??????

Where is chaos?

Conceptual?

Scans?

For the last one, I can see ice coffin, but I wanna see how they do it and more examples would be nice.

Way too much scans. Some scans are a bit hard to read - thanks Imgur. And this isn't acausality type 4 or anything, at best, time resistance.
As for The Acaus stuff, that doesn’t seem to make much sense to me, to consider it as just Immortality type 1. The reason I think this is because the Character who says “The flow of time doesn’t affect me”, is saying this, to explain why he cannot be reversed into a fetus. Being immortal would counter age manip if it related to turning old, but these characters did indeed start as babies. They were fetuses at some point. So, the explanation given makes perfect sense. You cannot use time manipulation on them, in order to revert them to a previous state, because time itself is not something that would work on them in the first place.

As for how Aquarius Saints use Ice, they use their energy to slow and eventually stop the movement of atoms in the air. This allows them to make things colder.
I do agree the Gold Saints powers needs scans.

I think for The conceptual fate manip, gods Control the constellations that decide people’s fate. One god even just turned off the fate manip of the constellations. the reason its conceptual, is that they can do this to constellations that don’t exist, or no longer do. Aka, constellations that only exist as conceptsl not as real tangible things.

for Teleportation, further context is that these characters can TP out of other dimensions by their own power, but One of them, being a better teleporter then the other, can bring 2 people back at once, while the other can only teleport himself.

Teleportation for gods does need context. Basically, a High mastery of the 6th Sense allows for traditional psychic powers like telekinesis, telepathy, and Teleportation. Gods have mastered the 6th sense, and beyond.

Conceptual EE is claimed to come from the Gods power of Dunamis.

As for Mind resistance. So the Mind is the 6th Sense in saint seiya. Using the 7th Sense, and further beyond renders the Mind not needed for combat. It’s not that they don’t have to think, they literally could be incapable of thinking, due to not having a working brain, and it wouldn’t matter. This is shown in the last scan, where the blue haired guys 6th sense, or mind is destroyed. We can tell it’s destroyed, because his opponent, the blond guy, has shown the ability to destroy the basic 5 senses, and so we have no reason to doubt ikki is without a mind. Despite this, it’s replaced by his 7th Sense, and is not needed. Its not instinct, as they are deliberately Making choices and stuff, it’s just without a mind.

I think it’s prob manip. This is because it’s explained as something that allows impossble things to happens. Thats the definition of Prob manip. The effect of the miracle is stat Amps usually, but the miracle itself is prob manip.

Explain pls
So basically, every person in this verse fights with an energy called cosmos. Cosmos targets atoms and the soul, when being used competently. As all cosmos users of the same general cosmos mastery can take hits from one another, they resist their Matter being broken apart, and resist their soul being damaged.
Alr so basically, Gods are stated to passively mess with the mind, and deny its usage. Saints fight the gods, and thus resist this. In addition, many Gods have tried to Possess the body of saints, but the Saints mind often fights back. Thus, they are resisting possession and mind manip. Finally, a 7th sense user, which is a master of the cosmos, does not need a working mind in order to fight, and thus mind destruction is somewhat useless.
When a character dies in Saint Seiya, they fall into the Underworld as a Soul. Their body is on the normal world, being buried and stuff. Its explained in these scans that when someone dies, they lose their 7th,6th, etc senses. This means their soul is now separate from their body and mind. Thus, they are only incorporeal souls.

Lemme look

Your probably right on the probability manipulation. it looks closer to something like Accelerated Development.

Noted; I'll do that.

The energy manipulation one had me stumped. I was just doing abilities ive seen already accepted on profiles. Why do you think projectiont though? I can understand stat amp because they are amping their striking strength by focusing their energy around certain points or increase their speed or durability by focusing their energy.

Noted i'll do that

Explain pls

The energy source for the whole verse is Cosmo minus the gods they use something "superior" to cosmo. So all attacks have like atomic destroying attributes and soul destructions attributes attached to it besides just physical force

Void Manipulation only? The Void Manipulation leads to EE. hmm maybe i should add more scans that. Imgur recently put a limit on how many pictures can be in an ablum though. i'll see what i can do here.

Gods can command and control people with a thought and their Aura.

Shaka for example resisted Hades mind control

Saga has his own version of mind control and Shura was able to resist and needed 2 times the mind control power

Theres also a Universal Energy System of levels of Cosmo with Mentality like Willpower.

Aiolia is able to resist being controlled by Pontos as well.

Theres a scan in there showing Shaka was reduced to a spirit. He is then shown in the UW a spiritual plane of existence without a body.

am not seeing either? Scans are a bit hard to read, especially the last few. But I am not seeing either of these?
i plan on completely overhauling the 8th sense in a soon to come CRT, but basically the idea was accepted on past CRT's. Characters awakened the 8th sense were reduced to nothingness and came back with a body and their spirit.

I'll fix that.

the context is in the next section below that one. but essentially

Dunamis is like laws of nature as to what laws of nature are to matter. Dunamis is what dictates how reality is structured, and the nature of properties. Dunamis dictates how the "attributes of the world" operate/work. Dunamis can change the nature and fundamental rules of all things. Dunamis controls how these "Changes in properties" affect "things." Dunamis can change the nature of properties. Dunamis was the force that existed during the Chaos Cosmogony.

Their minds are physically destroyed the 6th sense is stated to be the power of the Mind which is where instinct resides.

I'll get to that

Also, conceptual EE?
It comes from the power of Dunamis

I thought the scans for that were there? Yeah i just double checked there there. Maybe i should embed the links in different place?

time resistance
Im not exactly sure on that. The Gods are indepdent of Time, Universes, worlds

another example is the Gods don't have a sense of Fate, or Karma (causality). Fate is determined by the Stars, and the Gods don't have any stars designated specifically for them, but their human host/avatar does have a fate.

additonally its stated that holy wars are great conflict between gods can their outcomes can't be precogged by a character that has causality based precog

Teleporation is considered a psychic ability in SS and the 6th Sense is where psychic abilities resides. Gods have mastered all senses/stage of consciousness

its this scan apart of the underlined words

You recommend i rephrase this passage?

The Divine Will of the Gods are like laws of nature as to what laws of nature are to matter. The Divine Will is what dictates how these "Like" laws operate/work. The Divine Will of the Gods is more fundamental than laws which dictates certain "attributes of a world." With their Divine Will they can change the nature and fundamental rules of all things. Their Divine Will controls how these "Changes in properties" affect "things." Their Divine Wills can change the nature of properties. The Divine Wills of the Gods was released at the moment of "creation of existence" not "Created during that moment." [[These come from DontTalk words i read on this link]]

Where is chaos?
ah i forgot to add that sorry. its here

Conceptual?
i had troubles with the CM abilities but essentially the stars control peoples fate but some constellations no longer exist and those ones still control the fate of people.

Some Gods have been perma killed negating their immortality from coming back but greater gods resist this negation. Typhon just a more limited resistance to the negation i suppose? His body was completely destroyed and can't be recovered but he still came back as just an intangible mind/divine will

They don't really state teleporation, but here in this scene Mu teleports shaka and ikki back to his Universe. The anime shows this scene better imo. Actually in a scene before this in a chapter way before this Mu is stated to teleport people.

The character profiles should have the abilities described already on them. Are scans for them needed still?

alright i'll do that.

May i ask why you believe its Time manipulation resistance?

it should at least be acausality type 1. it shows that changes to the past won't affect them.

Seem good from a glance, even I was already agree with this.

These abilities, I think you should merge into something like concept manipulation (type 1) and manipulation of fate, because it would be better than repeating the already existing ones.

Seem good from a glance, even I was already agree with this.

These abilities, I think you should merge into something like concept manipulation (type 1) and manipulation of fate, because it would be better than repeating the already existing ones.
that is a good point

i think i might have misunderstood something here.

if this becomes a page it would need references? Or is references only needed if new character pages are created using this blog/page?
if this becomes a page it would need references, in short.
I will try to reply more by tomorrow.

just wanna say im fine with removing conceptual manipulation, and acausality until i can iron it out more and save them for a future crt

acausality will probably return once i do the 8th stage of counsciousness/Sense crt.

Improved Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Temperature Manipulation: God Cloths gives the user a massive boost in the potency of their Cosmo bringing them even closer to the power of the Gods.
The God Cloth does not grant that power, as explained in the manga this Cloth is only a manifestation of the cosmos of the Saints when it rises to infinity in the Hades Arc, the power that Bronze Saints reached at that moment was their own power, not the power of an armor.
Saints cannot see through illusions, so even Camus and Shura were confused by the illusion in the Gemini Temple.

Mu's illusion (now in the Final Edition it is Marin's illusion) confuses the Silver Saints.
A detail in this gallery of the 6th Sense and others.

Kurumada removed this image in the Final Edition.

w6IZpnG.jpeg
Everything described in this image is no longer relevant to the manga.

8th Sense Users Resistances​

These are the resistance all 8th sense users would have along with all previously mentioned resistances.

The concept of the 8th Sense is different between TLC and Kurumada's manga, I think this has been explained to you before.

In TLC, the 8th Sense does not grant any kind of immortality and regeneration, it is only a liberation of the soul.

This is even explained in Asmita's Gaiden, where he literally tells Ahimsa (Asmita's friend) that he cannot get a new body.

The cross-scale only works if both series have a similar concept, but this is not the case, and TLC is a manga written by a completely different author and Kurumada stopped participating in this manga.

9th Sense Users (Humans) Resistances​

This is a list of resistances all 9th Sense Users who are Humans would have. Along with all the other resistances previously mentioned.

You need to clarify that this concept of the 9th Sense only exists in the world of Episode.G Assassin and Requiem, because it does not exist in any of the other manga of the franchise, Kurumada, Shiori and Kuori never mention this sense in their manga.
Again a different concept in works written by different authors.

The curse that Alone places on Dohko in TLC was never explained in that story and it is never mentioned that Dohko was going to die, he was even in that state for months and did not die in any way.

Athena cannot cure the curse of Hades, this is an important concept in Next Dimension, where it is literally said that she cannot cure Seiya and has to travel back in time to save his life.

Even Assassin and Requiem also follow this concept in their own way where it is clearly stated that they could never cure Seiya of the curse of Hades.

No, literally in the original manga it is clearly stated that not even the gods can enter the Underworld in the Taizen and the manga itself also explains this, only those who possess the Eighth Sense, a power that Athena does not have and that is why she needed Shaka to reveal the secret of the 8th Sense to her, can enter the Underworld.

Only the first and last part is correct.

Specters of Hades​

The Specters of Hades are warriors chosen by the Evil Stars. They are undead, and never dying warriors. In total their are 108 of these warriors. They have three ranks such as Terrestrial Star Specters, The Celestial Star Specters, and the 3 Judges.

The Specters of Hades are also 7th Sense Users. They would have all the abilities as other 7th Sense Users have in addition too;

These are the soldiers of Hades. They were granted abilities, and powers by Hades in exchange for eternal life.

The Specters are not immortal in any way in the original manga, this probably only applies to TLC, and the no concept of death is only because they can move freely within the world of the dead. Aspros doesn't have any level of regeneration, it's just that the technique doesn't affect him because that wasn't his real body and the technique doesn't affect the undead as described at the time. Only the Wraiths that are part of 108 have regeneration in TLC (humans resurrected and turned into Specters do not have any level of regeneration (we saw this with the Silver Saints who were resurrected at the beginning of the manga) and this is only because Hades resurrects them and gives them a new body.

No, even Aspros was affected by the time stop of his enemy (that's why he uses the Another Dimension to counter it in his next fight), so they don't have any kind of casualty and was not affected only because of the limitation that this technique has and only affects the real body of the opponent, that's why Aspros pointed out that he couldn't affect the undead body like Specter.

Last edited:
Doing work around the house. Will respond later to that nonsense.

But same problem every time. Your trying forcefully impose your views on the series that aren't accepted on the wiki without any crt.

Last edited:
The God Cloth does not grant that power, as explained in the manga this Cloth is only a manifestation of the cosmos of the Saints when it rises to infinity in the Hades Arc, the power that Bronze Saints reached at that moment was their own power, not the power of an armor.
Does it matter? seiya,shun,shiryu,Ikki,Hyoga, and tenma never take it off when they are fighting at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back