• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Vs. Pucca

Bobsican

He/Him
Let´s see how well the girls can do against each other .

Both at High 4-C, speed equalized.

Princess serenity
For love and justice, the pretty Guardian in a sailor suit, Sailor Moon! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!

Pucca gallery 91-thumb
Hehehe!

I sense a Hax Stomp but Moon Handle this in a pretty easily way without Joke

Firstly the Skill and the versatility, Moon take this, she don't have a ton of way for putting down Pucca but she has the way via her first light attack which paralyse the target and Burn it to Ashe.

She also just use the moon twilight Flash who blind the target and Clear it or throw her tiara and Transmute GG (she can Spam This)

She has also the range for Spam and avoid pucca's move (she can Teleport herself also)

For Pucca, i don't know how she use in a fight situation and she has too many abilities, the only one which can put down Moon is Transmutation (i didn't read all of her abilities) but i don't thinks she tend to Use it

Moon has also AP advantage via >>>>(Supernova aka 10^44 J) Vs at best 3,2*10^43 so another advantage

for intelligence.....i'am surprised.....Usagi has maybe the advantage

Well, Pucca has invulnerability, invisibility, transmutation, and even resistance to existance erasure, so that should balance out the durability at least, she also has a bunch of space-time hax.

Yeah uh, this is a complete stomp in Sailor's favor, this should probably be closed. I'm planning on making a revision for Pucca's profile in the future regardless.

Back