• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iamunanimousinthat said:
Hades wasn't serious with athena and she had help with the saints. Seiya taking the hit from hades's sword gave her that chance
That's literally irrelevant, the Staff still affected Hades himself and while he himself is much stronger then Athena and the Saints, he's still affected and lost because of it.

That said Pontos can manipulate Acasuals, so it's not necessarily immunity, but I'm nitpicking.

TheC2 said:
Iamunanimousinthat said:
I just checked hades, profile, he doesn't have fate manipulation or resistance to it.
Hades is Immune to Fate Manipulation due to him having Acausality.
Then athena's probability manipulation shouldn't have worked on him. And by logic deduction, Sailor Moon being acausal shouldn't be effected by Athena's probability manipulation.

Than why did it?

Ah yes, because it's fiction, and feats are feats, if Athena can affect Acasual with Probability (She Did) then she can do it to SM.

Except Sailor Moon is also acausal and also has feats of resisting fate manipualiton as well. Hades is only immune to fate manipulation by virtue of being Accausal. Sailor Moon has that immunity as well as direct resistant.

Hades doesn't so which is why I'm bringing issue with the argument that if Hades was affected that means Sailor Moon too.

I don't see how that means anything.

Her fate Manipulation resistance comes from her non-Acasual forms correct? If she's Acasual, she shouldn't even need feats of it.

Being Acasual and being Acasual on top of resisting fate Manipulation isn't really different.

wait SM dont even have FM resistance on her page (but i see probability), but lets treat as if she does for the sake of argument. Shr can prob be affected. Not sure abt athena being erased.

Back