• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Mechikabura clear the Verses?

I think he incons with chronos, i remember him fighting with novel kars and inconing or losing idk, but he is non-canon, he solos the jojoverse, idk about sailor moon

Yea he incons (or possibly losses if there is something he doesn't resist) Saint Seiya characters who have AE 1 and some Sailor characters blitzes him so speed should be eaqualized

Chronos and Sailor moon both have soul manip, and both are able to kill type 8s it seems. And they blitz. So I’d say mechi clears jojo, but loses to sailor M and Saint S.

Ah. Well sailor is immeas so that fixes that. Not sure how chronos’ Temporal omnipresence interacts with passives either

I’ve stablished that both can interact with HDE, and his regen is only mid high

What’s his immor type 8 connected to tho?
Absorbing time is his immortality type 8. also it possibly higher than mid high he will still be able to activate the black hoe which is passive in this key.

Just gonna say, his HDE is 4D so the top tiers don't care about it, if he is untouchable, is because of something else

Does seiya or sailor has anyone with higher than baseline 2-A range? If not, they can't touch him
Chronos I know is physically higher then 2-a in size. As for absorption, I guess Chronos could passively roast him as a counter

he’s massively larger then the multiverse. Same as mechi

also mr anime fan, u forgot to link mechis profile

Back