• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon profiles cleanup help needed

So I do not understand your problem, I say that SSMoon post dream arc is more powerful than Super Saturn, yes it was complimented with its power unlike all other senshi that was not even a threat to Nehellenia so 3-B Saturn <Moon in power, yes she was affected by hax, that does not prove that Saturn> Moon when Moon's power is compliment unlike Saturn

well I did not understand your comment about the Moon Calice and the Non combat applicable

>SSMoon post dream arc

there is not a SSMoon post dream arc they have all become eternal forms after that

and SSM was never a real threat to nehellenia either. Just cuz she complimented doesn't mean she's threatened. neither of them ever did. not until they attained a new form at the end.

saturn didn't confront with nehelennia

moon did, considering she's the center of interest

nothing says she has to be above saturn so she is irrelevant

i just dont think there is sufficient enough for another upgrade that she has that solidly puts her at 3-B in her own right

if you want to be super liberal about it and insert something off-handed like "stronger than so-and-so" because you feel that way then i guess by all means

Lol I have not received the message;)
Anyway, it's a dialogue of deaf, Moon during the arc is not weaker than saturn, on the contrary, in this case the, a "likely comparable to super saturn" is essential but In any case, she will have a new key for dream arc Super Form

@Iamunanimousinthat

Can you write a summary of what needs to be done here?

Sailor Moon's profile will be reorganized. Her tiers will be fixed. The first three will remain as it was. Her Super form tier will be split into two tiers one for the infinity arc Likely 3-C and another for the dream arc 3-B. Her Eternal Form tier will be simplified to just Low 2-C rather. Lambda Usagi is 2-C.

The abilities and powers was cleaned up. It just needs to to implemented on the profiles.

We've yet to discuss definitevely for the other profiles. But I doubt they will need such heavy changing.

Okay, and are the others fine with that suggestion? In that case, you or Dark649 could probably apply it, but proper explanations must obviously be included.

Yes. Everyone is fine with it. I'll see if Dark649 can do the changes. If not then I will be obliged to do so.

@Dodo Let's focus on Sailor Moon. We can also review Chaos's profile and do all the changes in one sweep so it's more organized.

@Iamunanimousinthat

Okay. That should probably be fine then.

Can somebody place a reminder about this thread on Dark649's message wall?

to discuss the new thing about SM, season 4 and other things (it's also to avoid redoing another SM thread discussion)

I would like to get weapon profiles for the Holy Sword and Galactic Bracelets created, but I am currently busy with schoolwork. Hopefully I can get them when I have a bit more time.

Let's first get the revisions here done. Has anybody asked Dark649 yet?

cuz I'm still against deleting her High 3-A, (as probably it was me that had it there) but yeah we're not rushing this

Iamunanimousinthat said:
ESM's High Universe comes from her Hensin. But we gave her Universe+ for destroying Nehellenia's Universe and forcing her out.
I do not know if it's useful to leave High Universe

No problem. Your help is appreciated.

Nope not yet

@Crzer07 The High 3-A is superfluous here, she becomes but 5 Page later, she gets her Universe +, it just serves to Show a Power Stage she gets for 1 minute before another Power Up, I think it's not worth it but if the other members agree to the High 3-A, then leave it and start the revision

So, about applying the agreed upon changes to the profiles?

DodoNova2 said:
@Crzer07 The High 3-A is superfluous here, she becomes but 5 Page later, she gets her Universe +, it just serves to Show a Power Stage she gets for 1 minute before another Power Up, I think it's not worth it but if the other members agree to the High 3-A, then leave it and start the revision
that 'power up' was a combined feat when she amped her attack with everyone's power so just leave it

well that's what i've been saying, however it matters not if you wanna keep the 'full power base' thing

DodoNova2 said:
I have planned a CRT about this, I would do it as soon as the clean up and the SM profiles will be adjusted
Ok! Glad to read this since its very weird to see Queen Serenity below Nehelenia...

Is anybody experienced willing to apply the changes to the profiles?

I would like, but i want to settle all the things in one revision, Komi pointed out another question.

Dark649 said:
I would like, but i want to settle all the things in one revision, Komi pointed out another question.
@Dark I planned a CRT especially for that for later, the question is a bit more complicated so do not worry, I have planned something about this for later

I summarize

Sailor moon:

• Remove "Full Power Base Form" key from his Profiles
  • Remove a Low 2-C key
  • change the 3-B+ tier Add a 3-B with this justification:
Multi-Galaxy level (More powerful than Sailor Saturn who is tens of thousands of times stronger than her basic form) It looks like this:

Tier: 7-A | 5-C, likely High 4-C | 4-B, likely higher | Likely 3-C | 3-B | Low 2-C | Possibly 2-C

Key: Pre-Serenity Base | Princess Serenity | Post-Serenity Base | Super Form (Infinity Arc) | Super Form (Dream Arc) | Eternal Form | Lambda Power / Neo-Queen Serenity

Sailor Senshi
Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Satur, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Galaxia, Sailor Chibi Moo Their Non-Canon Material must be removed So all that refers to the anime, the game or the show must be hakai

that's all

Back