• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon profiles cleanup help needed

I cleaned them up a bit before and i can revise them again, but i need to know the accepted changes and affected profiles.

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

Ikanil has already told you that he agrees with what is happening and the changes that need to be made (8th message from the end) We have solved the problem of the key of the profile sailor moon (the news key to put and those to removed) and the non canon material attacks at the bottom of the profiles.

I would like to know what are the stats of starlight and animates pls, it's my only thing to finish here

Okay. Can somebody knowledgeable summarise the conclusions from the above thread to help Dark649 with his work?

I'll put this all together in one go.

The following text are the accepted changes to the Powers and Abilities section:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Magic, Energy Projection, Healing, Transformation, Attack Reflection and Power Nullification (Can reverse spells with the Henshin), Shapeshifting (She can become anyone with the disguise pen), Immortality (Type 1 & 8; as long as her Sailor Crystal is not destroyed or altered, she always returns to life), Reincarnatio (She can also be revitalized if killed), Sound Manipulation, Transmutation (Into moon dust), Spatial Destruction (Can destroy pocket dimensions), Can attack the astral plane, Light Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Can survive in outer space, Can affect Non-Corporeal beings like shadows and intangible souls, Creation (Can create weapons such as thorns, a sword, a katana, and a machine gu), Resistance to Mind Control (She is not affected by Mamoru's mind control, and was not affected by Metalia who manipulated an entire planet with her presence) | Summoning (She has access to The Holy Sword, a sacred sword made with extraterrestrial material. It contains extreme toxicity, and is so hard that it can destroy a diamond. The sword can also destroy a perso until there is nothing left of him), Auto-Shield (The Silver Crystal can protect her from imminent danger), Teleportation (After regaining her power, she can teleport herself) | All previous abilities amplified, Teleportation (Can teleport others to her location), Energy Manipulation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Psychometry, Extrasensory Perception (When she touches a surface, she can observe all that is related to this surface, when she touched the ground of Nemesis, she was able to find the Senshi that were deep inside of the planet), Reactive Power Level (She can increase her level of power drastically during a fight, at the beginning of the fight, she was easily surpassed by Death Phantom and after a few moments, she became strong enough to easily repel it), Reality Manipulation (She is able to modify reality, as she got back her friends on earth while she was in a dimension at the end of space time), Soul Manipulation (She can attack the astral, spiritual, and mental planes), Can channel power from her future self, Barrier Creation, Power Nullification (Sailor Moon's attacks can completely cancel many powers, as they pass through defense, Black Hole abilities and a Void Barrier that absorbs and eradicates everything), Immune to Radiation, Resistance to Illusions, Matter Manipulation (Can resist paralysis and atomic destruction), Mind Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Power Nullification(With the use of the Silver Crystal, Usagi managed to resist and ignore the effects of the Black Crystal, which cancels out any kind of energy), Time Stop (The Scepter of Usagi can cancel time stops, and the Silver Crystal does not seem to be affected by them), Death Manipulation, (She is not affected by the fog of the Malefic Black Crystal, which kills immediately and after some time, they vanish completely), Gravity Manipulation (Can exist on a planet that absorbing matter and light), Existence Erasure (Thanks to the silver crystal, she avoided being erased by the presence of the black crystal and Nemesis), Durability Negation (Capable of bypassing barriers and warps in spacetime) | Time-Rewinding | All previous abilities enhanced, Space-Time breaking, Resistance to Fate Manipulation, and Curse Manipulation | All previous abilities enhanced, Can destroy abstract concepts, Resistance to Soul Manipulation | All previous abilities enhanced, Can use the powers of every other Sailor Senshi (Except for Sailor Chaos), Intangibility, Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), Resistance to Existence Erasure (Can exist without any effort in the cauldron of the galaxy, which erases everything from existence with a simple touch), Absorption (Can absorb enemies into the Silver Crystal), Sleep Manipulation(Can put enemies into a deep sleep lasting for over 1000 years via power-scaling, Immortality (Type 1, 3, 4 & 8), Automatic defenses that protects her so she can regenerate, Astral Projection (Can project herself through time and space), Resurrection (Can revive citizens), Power Bestowal (Can bestow power upon the Senshi as Neo-Queen Serenity), Acausality, Genius Intelligence, Cosmic Awareness, Possession (She is capable of possessing a person), Sealing, (She is able to banish a person and seal an entire planet), Resistance to Body Control and Status Effect Inducement (Wiseman did not succeed in beating her despite his "evil eyes" ability)

Below is the new key and tiers for each of the keys.

Tier: 7-A | 5-C, likely High 4-C | 4-B, likely higher | Likely 3-C | 3-B | Low 2-C | Possibly 2-C

Attack Potency:
Mountain level (Her weakest attack could've destroyed a dimension, She is Comparable to Sailor Mars) | Moon level, likely Large Star level (She revitalized the earth with the Silver crystal's energy, she also destroyed Queen Metalia with the power of the Moon among others, the basic power of the Silver crystal can destroy a celestial body and The base emanation of the Silver Crystal was comparable to a supernova in power) | Solar System level (Moon Princess Halation, her second strongest attack in base instantly defeated Nemesis, that was going to envelop the entire Solar System), likely higher (After this feat, she received cosmic power by Neo Queen Serenity which greatly increased her abilities), Can ignore conventional durability by attacking on the spiritual plane and blasting through warped space-time. | Likely Galaxy level (Her Casual Energy Emission when she first transformed into Super Sailor Moon scared Pharaoh 90 who easily moved a Galaxy at MFTL+ speeds) | Multi-Galaxy level (More powerful than Sailor Satur who is tens of thousands of times stronger than her basic form) | Universe level+ (Destroyed Queen Nehellenia's Dream World, also Could counter and repel an attack from Chaos at full power) | Possibly Multi-Universe level (Destroyed Chaos, reducing it to being "infinitesimally small" within the Galaxy Cauldro, merely as an after effect of releasing the Lambda Power. Can restore everything in the cosmos, which includes the universe and space-time corridor that exists outside of the space-time continuum)

Speed: FTL, likely Massively FTL+ (Faster than Pre-Henshin Minako, likely faster than Civilian Form Hotaru) | Massively FTL+ with Massively FTL+ attack speed (1.45 quintillio) | Massively FTL+ (Faster than Sailor Chibi-Moon, has impressed Sailor Uranus with her speed) | Massively FTL+ (Was able to traverse a galaxy in a panel) | Massively FTL+ | Infinite (Comparable to Chaos (Sailor Moon)) | Immeasurable (Has the Cosmos Crystal, should be comparable to Sailor Cosmos)

Durability: Mountain level (Easily stood at the epicenter of Zoicite's Aura which Tuxedo Kamen could not even get near.) | Moon level, likely Large Star level (Took an attack from Queen Metalia) | Solar System level, likely higher (Taken attacks from Outer Senshi like Sailor Uranus and Sailor Pluto and from beings like Death Phantom) | Likely Galaxy level (Survived within Pharaoh 90) | Multi-Galaxy Level | Universe level+ (Survived attacks from Sailor Galaxia herself) | Possibly Multi-Universe level (Intangibility and Mid-Godly Regen make her particularly hard to kill)

Key: Pre-Serenity Base | Princess Serenity | Post-Serenity Base | Super Form (Infinity Arc) | Super Form (Dream Arc) | Eternal Form | Lambda Power/Neo-Queen Serenity

I think that's everything we discussed and accepted here. If I made a mistake and someone catches it, let me know and I'll edit it in.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

The description of the Multi Galaxy is wrong, she is just more powerfull than Sailor Saturn who is tens of thousands of times stronger than her basic form, SM is just 10.000x stronger than her basic form which is 4-B

I looked at the Inner Senshi profiles and I see that there /is a lot of redundant hax listed.

For example, on Sailor Mars, she has Soul Manipulation listed earlier on in the profile, and then she has it listed with the Galactica Bracelets. Similar things can be said for the Holy Sword.

I believe that it may be more concise to only list the powers once in the profiles or to make a weapon profile and link that there in order to make the list more concise in that manner.

GalaxianAegis said:
I looked at the Inner Senshi profiles and I see that there /is a lot of redundant hax listed.
For example, on Sailor Mars, she has Soul Manipulation listed earlier on in the profile, and then she has it listed with the Galactica Bracelets. Similar things can be said for the Holy Sword.

I believe that it may be more concise to only list the powers once in the profiles or to make a weapon profile and link that there in order to make the list more concise in that manner.
I think so to. I honestly think that it's a bit ridiculous to state that most of the sneshi (besides Moon, or Saturn) are cpaable ot 3-C level feats, unless you say they have the capacity in terms of power to affect it on that scale, as I don't think any of hem except for Saturn can destroy such large bodies with one-hit.

In their super forms they should be atleast 3-C. They were able to contend with the amazoness quartet who aslo countered attacks with Sailor Saturn themselves. They shouldn't be so far weaker than her in the dream arc.

Well, in any case can somebody summarise the conclusions here regarding what needs to be changed in which profiles?

the quartets were never directly attacked by her that kind of scaling wouldn't be as reliable

Iamunanimousinthat said:
In their super forms they should be atleast 3-C. They were able to contend with the amazoness quartet who aslo countered attacks with Sailor Saturn themselves. They shouldn't be so far weaker than her in the dream arc.
Understandable, but I'm juat saying they're not powerful enough to destroy multiple galaxies at once with one attack. But, the Sailor Starlights could use some downgrading. For example, the Wiki says Star Healer has never lifted anything heavier than chopsticks.

@Dreamy they are demonstrating able to hold head to enemy threatening a SSMoon much stronger than the arc 3, moreover, Super Sailor Pluto has BFR the Tau Galaxy

@Galaxian do what you can to improve the profile

@Ant

• All Sailor Animate Become High 3-A (Someone will list the profiles)
  • Base sailor Galaxia will become High 3-A
  • Sailor moon 3-B + and High 3-A key are removed and replace with a 3-B key and a unique low 2-C key (Copied Paste Galaxian text is fine)
  • I am counting on competent members for removed Non Cannon attacks/Material on they profiles
That's all, if someone wants to help dark to do that would be well

Okay. Thank you for the summary.

Crzer07 said:
the quartets were never directly attacked by her that kind of scaling wouldn't be as reliable
Yes they were. She used silence glaive suprise directly on them and they countered it with their soul orbs.

Thank you very much for the help.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Yes they were. She used silence glaive suprise directly on them and they countered it with their soul orbs.

they were fast enough to avoid that attack and they never really hurt her to begin with, im alright with just 3-C (maybe) but high balling it to 3-B thats just not good enough. not to mention they got scared of her after

Yeah. I'm not too big on the High 3-A for the animamates. They have countered ESM's attack and stalemated her. Especially Heavy Metal Papillon who put Sailor Chibi Chibi Sailor Kakyuu and ESM in danger. And aslo stronger than Sailor Lethe who took out the starlights

DodoNova2 said:
it's only SSMoon 3-B, and Saturn not the other senshi
still, what would the reasoning behind the 3-B SSM be besides putting in "stronger than before" or something comparatively half-assed

SSM power comes from all the combined senshi's power together. The seven galaxy level senshi plus super sailor saturn who is comfortably multi-galaxy

well, it's just that she's stronger than SSSaturn who's Multi Galaxy level, plus she received her Energy (Multi Galactic energy) during the Transformation Complete in SSMoon

"it's just that she's stronger than SSSaturn who's Multi Galaxy level"

How?

"plus she received her Energy (Multi Galactic energy) during the Transformation Complete in SSMoon"

well that part wasn't SSM and it was said it was transformation into eternal

SSM transformation comes from the combined power of the senshi in the holy grail. Eternal sailor Moon's transformation uses the Holy Moon Calice and uses more than just their power, it uses their castles and guardians as well.

but none of them was galaxy lvl at that time, and saturn wasnt even present then. the end result into SSM is currently listed as 3-C. so yeah

The 3-B is for the dream arc not the infinity arc. Saturn is present and all ready part of the team by the time the arc starts. And the senshi all have their super forms so they are 3-C.

you're wrong arc, I'm talking about the dream arc, not the infinity arc. Yes, in the dream arc, Super Sailor Moon is stronger than SSSaturn

alrite but its not part of SSM thats just the transition or some shit. afair that was just for a moment, and 3-B is already on there somehow. so i don't see the point of all this

"Yes, in the dream arc, Super Sailor Moon is stronger than SSSaturn"

it would have to be backed with her own feats for a such a sudden power jump rather than assumptions

"I'm not sure what you mean czer?"

i see 3-B is already on there, but i dont think its part of SSM. even then,let's say having a 3-B key and someone restricts her to that for battle. Is she gonna fight with the chalice or something? Its just not applicable.

Nah you have not yet entered my point:
During the Dream arc:

• Super Sailor Saturn is 3-B
  • Super Sailor Moon is comparable or stronger than Saturn via Scaling, she managed to reach Nehellenia's hall thanks to her power, Nehellenia says that Sailor Moon has a great power and she "held back her ", Saturn did not have a statement that claimed his power in the arc and was "beaten" by Zirconia, the double of nehellenia
You still confuse the Super Sailor Moon during the arc and the SSMoon that merges all the energies at the end of the arc

so she entered her hall and was complimented on her power, that means exactly a solid 3-B now? how does that relate to saturn, and zirconia was able to affect everyone, even sm. with hax.

"the SSMoon that merges all the energies at the end of the arc"

and at that point its not SSM anymore and becoming ESM

Back