• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon profiles cleanup help needed

@IkaniL

Is it fine if I copy-paste GalaxianAegis' text into Sailor Moon's powers & abilities section, or do some of the powers need to be removed?

@Dodo I know that applies to Wiseman/Death Phantom, but how does it apply to Sailor Moon? I don't recall her specifically using those abilities.

We also need to split up and clarify the tiering for Eternal Sailor Moon. If her tiering is different between her transformation against Queen Nehellenia and later against Galaxia and other enemies, the page should represent that with different keys like I think it's trying to have. However, at the moment, it looks messy.

@IkaniL

You are the Sailor Moon expert, so I would appreciate your help with this.

@Galaxian, the description speaks that she can bypass defense like this, I do not speak that it has this ability, it's Negation aka Power Null

@Dark honestly i'm not sure what to change but basically:

• Sailor Animate
  • The Amazons Sailor
  • The Starlight
I am on iphone, I can not give the links, it is better that ikanil you answer for this

Um okay...I guess mostly seems alright however few things should be noted

- Sailor Venus is the one that summons the Sword of the Silver Crystal

- Random weapons creation was part of the disguise pen ability, but Usagi never utilized it to the extent Minako did. But she has created standard weapons like her tiara from nothing so it would be better to use that as an example.

- Teleportation is listed twice, and would help to specify that it can also teleport with other people and dimensional travel

- Transformation auto-negates casted spells on them and should be included

- "Auto-shield" is more of auto crystalizing defence than a force field, which has already included at the bottom in a manner of Automatic defenses that protect her while putting her in a catatonic state to regenerate

- Perhaps change Probability Manipulation to Fate Manipulation(?)

- I am uncertain about SM with power nullification or time stop resistance at this stage. I'd say it's more likely attributed to spacetime penetrating or durability negating property of her attacks, and Sailor Pluto's spacetime abilities is still far above her's so she can choose who can be affected by it.

There is not a separate "Full Power Base" form as far as I recall and there is one too many stat bars. Other than that a lot of the abilities are out of place and not in their respective sections, and the tiers could do with more thorough explanation for the justifications.

The Asteroid senshi should be inferior if not comparable to the Inner senshi as they are the future iterations of the Inners (with lesser experience), and likewise the Starlight senshi are somewhat comparable to the three Outer senshi as they are more or less the Kinmoku analogues of the former.

• Yeah but Senshis have the same abilities concerning the sword I think
  • Concerning Time Stop, the scepter of Usagi cancel it and the SC is not affected by that
  • I agree with change probability/Fate manipulation
  • Auto shield is fine
  • Agree for Teleportation
  • PNull come from the feat where SMoon One Shot Nemesis and negate Black Hole abilities, A void barrier and Power Nullification, Kaltias say me about that
  • Agree for weapon creation but she can summon other Weapons like Minako, the deguise pen have the same abilities for all senshis
  • Agree for Asteroid senshi, Starlights and other...
Also Thanks for your help😁

As far as the sword goes, I don't think it's in her standard equipment. However, I don't know that there's really anything that prevents her from using it.

I will specify the different teleportation applications as they occur in my original comment.'

I will change the Probability Manipulation to Fate Manipulation.

The Auto Shield and the crystallization barrier are two different things, in my opinion. The crystal applies to the Neo Queen Serenity key that forms an actual physical barrier. The Auto-Shield is a barrier that forms like when Usagi and Mamoru were trapped inside Metallia. We can re-word the description to make it more clear there.

Resistance to those abilities used by Death Phantom/Wiseman comes from the fact that Usagi was able to resist those abilities at point blank range.

The Full Power Base form refers to Usagi as she is at the end of the second arc where she defeats Death Phantom. That specific state for her is stronger than when she beat Metallia.

Agree with Starlight and Asteroid Senshi

Well she has her own summoning and creation feats that stand on its own right as oppose to relying on others scaling to a feat she never demonstrated, why speculate when there is solid proof of said ability. She has used the Sword of the Silver Crystal before though, just not summon it because that was there to be used as her protection. And I thought Power Null is to prevent or take away the use of an ability, than just bypassing. I just wasn't sure what is the standard is here.

The "Full power base" stats is already accounted for. I suggest to not subdivide the designated forms into more than what we had, much less given that there are already a lot of keyes. It is natural that SM's power would increase at any given time as the power of the silver crystal relies entirely on the heart.

(I can only think of Pegasus Seiya as an example of such tiering practice)

That said, the "3-B" bit isn't part of ESM but the henshin itself, and universal energy could very well be "3-A" anyway. Since her massive upgrade it is a vestige of her older ESM stat. When Nehelenia likened her henshin to that of Queen Serenity she still felt threatened by it, which btw QN and QS should scale to each other.

Other than that, I see two universal+ tiers beside each other that could be merged. No matter how you dice it they are both ESM.

The Starlights, Asteroids, Animimates, etc. can be adjusted right away.

I guess you're right about the sword

I think that all the energy of a universe is not 3-A. 3-B+ seem alright

The rest I let you manage

If ESM is regarded as High Universal technically it's the henshin sequence where she was drawing the power of all the sailor crystals and its castles into the Holy Grail to become ESM (and that was more than just baseline universal energy), perhaps make a footnote or explanation about it(?)

I think Sailor Moon needs two Super Form. Super Form: Infinity Arc | Super Form: Dream Arc

The Super From in Infinity Arc would Galaxy Level based

And the super form in Dream arc should multi-galaxy based on her having the combined power of 8 super senshi including Sailor Saturn who should be atlesat 10K times her Galaxy level.

She achieved Low 2-C levels of power by defeating Nehellenia apparently from what Dodo is saying, meaning that from that point onward she should just be ranked there.

The Multi-Galaxy+ ranking seems redundant when she displays a higher tier of power by finishing the character in that arc anyways. It's not like she only fights with the Hensin, she fights with all her abilities.

So basically, just make ESM just Low 2-C and delete the others. That should remove a lot of the clutter in the AP section.

the idea of Lamun is not stupid, her Super Sailor form is not the same in the dream arc, she is much more powerful
this idea would allow us to add a justified Multi Galactic level as well and to put a low 2-C key

Her current keys so far:

Pre-Serenity Base: 7-A

Princess Serenity: 5-C, likely High 4-C

Post-Serenity Base: 4-B, likely Higher

Full Power Base: Likely 3-C

Super Form: 3B. High 3A - Low 2-C

Eternal Form: Low 2-C

Lambda Power/Neo Queen Serenity: Possibly 2-C

I can already see the problems here.

Pre-Serenity Base is fine.

Princess Serenity is also fine.

Post Serenity Base and Full Power Base is redudant. Either we have two specific keyes for Black Moon arc Base and Infinity Arc Base, or we combine them together. Also, the likely 3-C is completely wrong. Sailor Moon never reaches 4-A in her base form. She's completely outmatched by enemies that are 4-A and the Base Outers. There's no way she's likely 3-A

Super form is where it breaks apart. Like I suggested we should have two tiers for the Super Form. Infinity Arc Super Form: 3-C | Dream Arc Super From 3-B

Eternal Form is fine as is the Lambda form.

Yeah:

Tier: 7-A | 5-C, likely High 4-C | 4-B, likely higher | Likely 3-C | 3-B | at least Low 2-C | Possibly 2-C

Key:
Pre-Serenity Base | Princess Serenity | Post-Serenity Base | Super Form Post- Infinity arc | Super Form Post- Dream arc | Eternal Form | Lambda Power/Neo-Queen Serenity

this is the best thing to do in my opinion, both key super forms are essential

Okay so:

Key: Pre-Serenity Base | Princess Serenity | Post-Serenity Base | Infinity arc Super Form | Dream arc Super Form | Eternal Form | Lambda Power/Neo-Queen Serenity

Just a note that I am still following this thread. I would appreciate input from IkaniL though.

Nah, just put a Multi Galaxy key for Usagi, remove her multi galaxy level+ and put 1 Universe + key (there are two key currently), and remove a hax, its all concerning her

IkaniL posted the following reply:

IkaniL said:
Because I'm a bit busy at the moment, and don't really have the time to get into any heated discussions. I'll post my opinions here.

The Base form needs to be split with the 7-A and High 4-C rating because one is powered without the Silver Crystal, and the other is. The one powered by the Silver Crystal would scale to Luna claiming it could destroy stars casually.

Her Base form after arc 2 however is a solid 4-B until the finale of the infinity arc.

I agree with everything else regarding Multi-Galaxy level and Universe level+ for her final form.

Well now that SM is settled I leave you the rest, I will be absent a moment

do not forget to erase the hax of the holy sword of the profile of SM and to reflect well to the scaling of the characters

What are the conclusions so far here?

I would still appreciate more help from IkaniL though.

Have you had the time to clean up any profiles Dark649?

Back