• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Discussion Thread

Well, I thought and there are several things to change in the profiles:

1. Range: Chaos / Sailor Chaos and Usagi / Sailor Cosmos have Multi Universe Range, Wiseman affects the Pluto space, and The Main Timeline

2. A profile separating for Sailor Cosmos for less than vS hax stomp because it possess all the powers of the senshi and is different from its normal version

3.Downgrade Super Sailor Moon has Multi Solars System up to Galaxy level, The explanation on Super Sailor Moon are not very good

I think that's all But we'll have to wait until Matt reads the manga

- The inner Senshi could possibly get Multi-Universal range from being able to fire attacks through the mirror dimensions they were trapped in aswell, not to mention Galaxia has the qualifications on her profile if that holds up.

- She just keeps getting stronger too owo

- I've been questioning that for awhile, since I think she has like Multi-Galaxy level for just the Infinity arc? I'm glad you brought this up.

- Should also mention profiles for their weapons.

I agree with everything you said basically. I really hope that Infinite speed thing for Pluto is a thing aswell, since I don't recall them changing their position on existing between space-time or anything like that.

Pluto lives in the gulf between space and times Which is not in the space time Therefore normally, Pluto has infinitely more speed, there is neither distance nor direction which accentuates the fact that there is no time

Well no, I also asked a similar question because I thought that this space was time itself but the space time corridor is not related to time, it is only the door that connects all epochs

It might actually be so, considering Sailor Pluto mentions that traveling deep into the space between space-time can get you lost in space-time itself. Which sort of points to that the area being fourth dimensional, and also because the light of the SIlver Crystal lit it up aswell.

Sca

I'll just cover the stats since the powers would be a task for more than a single person.

I would say just Chibi-Chibi and Sailor Cosmos should just be in the profile however, since they are essentially the different person seen in the Stars arc. All other forms of SM fit in her current profile. But the reason Serenity and Cosmos should probably be separate is because its very possible Sailor Cosmos came from an entirely different timeline alltogether, while Serenity was seen as part of the main universe.

- Chibi Chibi

Chibi-Chibi empowered ESM to Low 2-C and took an attack from Sailor Galaxia. So Universe+ is good for her. Though Base ESM might be Low 2-C already if a certain scan I have adds up.

The High Universe level isn't really neccessary. The Infinite Power stats were what was causing everybody to doubt the accuracy of the profiles anyway, plus she has Universe+ feats so thats probably where she should be in her Chibi-Chibi stats.

Her speed might become Infinite if all the Senshi gain Infinite speed from Pluto's feat. So I'm guessing we're waiting for that.

Striking Strength looks good.

- Sailor Cosmos

Everything looks good for her. She's Low 2-C by default of having the Cosmos Crystal. I'm wondering however if she could be Multi-Universe level via having atleast two Low 2-C Sailor Crystals as a part of the Cosmos Crystal. Maybe more if Mamoru gets Low 2-C from the Golden Crystal rivaling the Silver Crystal.

I'm not really sure if having the combined power of multiple Universe+ crystals can make you Multi-Universal though. So we'll just have to ask.

Btw, awesome job on the profile.

I added Neo Queen Serenity because in my opinion it is part of the alternative forms of moon, like Cosmos, and having an Integral Profile Dedicated to SM up to Lambda form is well

High 3-A is an obvious, several manga having High 3-A statements does not seem to make debat (more than 10 declaration in the manga) and it's also an intermediate level (I also find High 3-A cool lol)

Well I guess you're right. Other than what I said you did an awesome job though.

You know, it might be possible for Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Chaos to both be Multi-Universal via powerscaling.

Chaos is an extremely casual Universe+ already via warping to the far reaches of space-time by his existence.

Then the Lambda power rather easily defeats him. Its also described as able to casually restore the cosmos from beyond nothingness destruction by Sailor Chaos by Sailor Cosmos. Lets remember aswell that atleast two Universe+ level Sailor Crystals make it up aswell. With the Golden Crystal also likely Universe+ via being equal to the Silver Crystal. There might be more if Base ESM turns out to be Universe+ aswell.

Now, consider this. Sailor Chaos was described as so powerful, none of the Lambda Senshi could even face her. And the Lambda power defeated an already extremely casual Universe+ Chaos.

And then Sailor Moon has to gain another form, Sailor Cosmos, just to be able to face her.

Thats atleast two huge powerups since Chaos. Who was a casual Universe+ level.

Power scailing will never lead you to multi-universal in this case(or almost any other)cause having a casual universe+ level feat really means nothing considering about how vast the tier is.

Being multi universe level does not work like this, I agree that Chaos = Universe + really easily and Lambda Power beat it easily, but Universe + and Multi Universe are two quite different categories, the only way to be universe + is of Destroy for example Two Timeline different or Sailor Moon did not sez kind of exploit, it is found Just Good Well above the Baseline Universe +

Aren't there characters who gain Multi-Universal via powerscaling reasons? I just saw a thread about this not long ago.

What I'm saying is that the Lambda Power also is made up of several Low 2-C Sailor Crystals. And its that power that easily beat Chaos.

Then Sailor Chaos comes around and basically beats ALL of the Lambda senshi. Leaving only Sailor Moon to literally be forced to gain another form.. Only to have to fight her for eternity.

I'm just saying theres an immense difference between the Casual Universe+ of Chaos and the top tiers of Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Chaos.

Apparently a Low 2-C cannot expect to harm a 2-C.

Sound a bit like the Lambda Senshi and Sailor Chaos?

Then consider that Sailor Chaos overpowers and easily defeats them all. They didn't even stand a chance.

Just to put it simply even if each one of them in each one of those cases became 1 million times stronger than before... It's still universe+.

About getting Multi-universal trough power scailing. Let's not even go into that it's almost impossible unless the feats are basically saying that person is probably Multi-universal.

I mean Multi-Universal though, not Multiversal. There certainly aren't any Multiversal in SM.

I just looked at a thread about Multi-Universal. And its possible that a character can get Multi-Universal via casually defeating multiple casual Universe+

I meant multi-universal. Typing problems and autocorrect and stuff. If you wish to make a thread about it you can but i'm almost 100% sure it's not going through.

IkaniL said:
I mean Multi-Universal though, not Multiversal. There certainly aren't any Multiversal in SM.
I just looked at a thread about Multi-Universal. And its possible that a character can get Multi-Universal via casually defeating multiple casual Universe+
You can make thread if you want but frankly ....... I do not think that beat several Universe + gives us Multi Universe level

Edit: Multiverse is a synonym for Multi Universe, the DBverse is a MultiVerse even though there is only about 4 timeline

Consider it this way though.

- Chaos is a casual Universe+ via his existence

- The Lambda power easily defeats him and is made up of several Universe+ Sailor Crystals already.

- All the Senshi gain portions of the Lambda power and can casually restore the cosmos as said by Sailor Cosmos and Guardian Cosmos.

- Sailor Chaos comes along and is so powerful they don't even stand a chance. They are effortlessly beaten by her.

- Sailor Moon gains an entire new form just so she and Sailor Chaos could be equals and be forced to fight for eternity across the universe.

Nothing special for me as them not being able to touch him/her could mean she is simply 1000 times stronger which is nothing in universal+ tier.

Theres actually another feat.

The explosion that would be caused by two Silver Crystals coming in contact would destroy everything. This involves the place of space-time that Sailor Pluto guards. I think Agent on OBD classified that as a potential Multiversal feat in itself.

But Sailor Cosmos can ignore such.

I actually have a quick question.

Whats all the feats for infinite speed again? And what are the justifications for them being such?

About Sailor Pluto.

I remember they changed the requirements for Infiniite speed recently to remove traveling in a void. But does existing in a fourth dimensional hyperspace still qualify if at all?

Also, whats our proof that the Lambda power fully transcends the space-time of the universe?

The TokyoPop translation is false, a space of Fourth Dimension is not the right translation, it lives in a space between time space or there is no time, regarding the explanation of pluto to get lost in the space I have no explanation

I would explain in detail later, but wait, the Kingdom of Elysion is a Universe nah? in the same way as in saint seiya, it is considered as that of mythology greek

You're correct, but they also refer to the place as space-time often and never exactly a place without it. The Fourth Dimension usage in the original english translation is likely a different reference to space-time.

I can explain on why its likely a hyperspace. But as for your other claim, I'm not certain. There isn't enough evidence from what I remember.

Brining this back up.

I think we have a potential high-godly regen for Sailor Chaos and perhaps Sailor Cosmos.

The ending of the manga had Eternal Sailor moon that she was going to keep the battle of good vs. evil going for ever because that means there will be life, love, family, friends.

Then Sailor Cosmos took this sentiment to her heart and returned to the future to reset the cosmos that Sailor Chaos had destroyed beyond Regenerationn. She also claimed that she would have to reset the cosmos again and again to restart over.

This implies that Sailor Chaos will aways eventually comeback even if the entire cosmos was ended and restarted in one form or the other keeping the eternal battle between good and evil going on forever.

As for the Senshis, they all have Mid Godly in Eternal Form and Galaxia has Regen Negation because Galaxia claims that if it removed its hold on Crystal sailors, the senshi could easily regenerate and Saturn could also regenerate its existence thanks to its sailor crystal , so they are all scaled

Sailor Moon Stars - Sailor Crystals 2
Sailor Moon Stars - Sailor Crystals 1

Sailor Chaos and Cosmos could get Multi-Universe level as well.

The explosion that would be caused by two silver crystals colliding would destroy the Galaxy Cauldron, Space-Time corridor, and Universe. Which could equate to two or three universes being destroyed.

Then there's the fact the Lambda Power restored all of that when it reset the Cosmos. The Sailor Moon cosmology is unique in the way it works, which is something that hasn't been considered too often in their feats.

Yes. Resetting the cosmos should include ending and recreating the cauldron, space-time corriodr, and the universe and maybe even the dark universe at well. At the least universes: the universe and the space-time corriodr and at best: the unvierse, the spacetime corridor, the cauldron and the dark unvierse.

The Dark World was likely not recreated, as such could involve unintentionally reviving Nehellenia. Also, not any proof either.

There is however.. a possibility of it restoring multiple timelines. I have been looking into the possibility of their being three seen in the manga without proper identification. Agent from OBD gave me an accurate explanation on the theory.

technically, there are several Timeline, but the manga assumes one, it is an incoherence so we should be assumed 1 single timeline

Chaos probably killed Lambda senshi who have Mid Godly, Sailor Cosmos can not repair its damage, it implies that it destroys "beyond nothing"Cosmos has the lambda power that has to affect the Absolute Void and can not repair the erasure of Sailor Chaos, Unbelievable! this must be reality Manip high level

There might be viable proof to assume multiple timelines however.

You could also take the Space-Time corridor existing between the times as meaning timelines to further support it. Since its referred to elsewhere it also exists between the very space-time of their universe.

Proof of alternate timelines

- The senshi not having eternal forms in the future.

- Serenity not being aware of the Black Moon attacking them.

- Sailor Pluto having a differing story between both versions of herself.

- The Silver Crystal being the Silver Moon Crystal in the main timeline of the story, while it remains the Silver Crystal in the other timeline instead.

I know all that, it's just that the author completely ignore the existence of several timeline, for example, Chibi Moon has Disappeared of the Timeline because Mamoru of the present is Death whereas normally it should not disappear because it does not come from the same timeline.

I still have a problem with the Kingdome of elysion, is it a Universe or not?

Back