• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon: About Lambda Power

DarkLK

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
LambdaPow1
So, as I already said, I'm very skeptical about the current stats of the Sailor Moon verse pages.

In particular this applies to these "Lambda Power" stats for each Senshi.

So, I would like to see the evidence for universe level manipulations, DC and durability, godly level Regenerationn etc

LamdaPow2

This is my only association to the "Lambda Power" phrase. And I do not know what other kind of Lambda could give to someone in the Sailor Moon universe such level of power.

Nothing, I think it is just that DarkLK wants to play on the fact that SM have Lambda power. It would be a funny idea to exploit in a fanfic...

Stick to the topic please. DarkLK is our most respected and knowledgeable staff member, so if he has doubts, they should be taken seriously.

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/raws/japanese/smoon_kan/volume 10/203.jpg

Sailor Cosmos describes the Lambda Power.

This is translated in the latest official English Translation as "This is the Cosmos Crystal's ultimate Lambda Power, which restores everything to the static "cosmos"."

Sailor Moon is reduced to nothingness inside the Galaxy Cauldron, melting back into Lambda

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/raws/japanese/smoon_kan/volume 10/200.jpg

However the Lambda Power that she had absorbed regenerated her and her other the other Sailor Guardians

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/raws/japanese/smoon_kan/volume 10/206.jpg

"Both your princess and the other Guardians have all been regenerated thanks to the Lambda Power"

There's more, but I hope that suffices for now.

@Antvasima Sorry, I didn't meant to mock him or to imply that he didn't take this seriously. When I said that he wanted to play, it was as he was making a remark on the Lambda in Lambdadelta's name and Sailor Moon, as an answer to Andykhang's question. Should I edit it or would it be best to remove it?

There is also the Silver Crystal being Stated to have created the energy of the universe, Chaos's power affecting to the far reaches of spacetime (warped back by the Lambda Power), Sailor Cosmos easily containing reality-destroying paradoxes, Chaos's Ultimate plan to create a new universe....

You've also got the God Chronos who made the spacetime continuum:

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act19/018.jpg

Yet nobody, including Chronos, would be near Chaos in terms of power.

It's also suggesting that Greek Mythology is canon to SM, which is supposrted a few other times with talk of mythological stories as if they actually occurred such as Aphrodite being born from the foam of the sea. And the villain of the work just happens to be Chaos, but not Chaos in the modern sense of the word, but Chaos in the Classical Greek sense of the word, whih had him as the earliest primordial being.

Ok, the Cosmos Crystal has the ability to ressurect senshi and restore the cosmos in a certain scale. And we also have several abstract phrases.

And this is enough to give tier 2-C for each Senshi? I do not think so.

Chronos was not even shown ever.

It resurrected them from nothingness and restored everything into the static cosmos (Cosmos meaning existence as an ordered whole). Also "abstract phrases" What?. It also restored reality from chaos's power which had emanated all the way to the far reaches of spacetime.

Usagi outright restored the Cosmos and destroyed Chaos. The other Senshi also possess the same Lambda Power as they absorbed it and were thus able to survive within the Galaxy Cauldron in their civilian forms.

Chronos not appearing does not mean his feat is not valid. He is the anscestor of Pluto!

@CW No, I think it is fine. I just didn't want this thread to diverge off-topic.

hmm it has greek mythology interesting also DLK nice OP lol Lambda got the pun XD

The universe has been destroyed, and this power recovered it? No, nothing like that. Just some cosmetic influence.

Only the Cosmos Crystal itself has this power, each Senshi has no her own Cosmos Crystal. And Senshi were revived by the Crystal. Show me their Regenerationn without the crystal and without the galactic cauldron.

Maybe Chronos has low 2-C power. But he never fought with someone.

So what would you suggest that the Sailor Moon characters should be downgraded to DarkLK?

Well, from what I remember there was the source of all stars. Tier 3-A maybe. For Sailor Moon and Chaos.

Okay, and the other characters?

Hmm. This is quite a problem. Are you willing to collaborate with DarkLK about adjusting the profiles Imperator100?

I dont have time for this.

Therefore, I advise to create a Respect Thread.

Hmm. I am also short on time. I constantly monitor everything in this wiki.

Imperator100, are you willing to reevaluate the statistics based on Sailor Moon and Chaos as tier 3-A, and post individual feats for the other characters in a separate respect thread?

I am not willing as of yet to put them back at 3-A because it is not warranted. I have more then enough evidence to show that Most of the main characters (The Sol Senshi and Chaos) at Low 2-C. I will do so later today but right now I am about go into class for several hours.

I will create a respect thread if that is desired.

I do not even know why I do it, if we have so many DB-fans. They should ask for proof and to verify it.

Well, ideally yes, but quite frequently the staff do not know enough about a franchise to argue properly, and I personally am overtaxed from my constant monitoring work, so I do not have enough focus for every single issue at the same time.

Yes, they should be furious if some magical schoolgirl can beat Goku (again, after DBS power up).

DarkLK said:
Yes, they should be furious if some magical schoolgirl can beat Goku (again, after DBS power up).
Not anymore DarkLK, the staff will be taking care of their fury from now on. They've wasted our time long enough.

On topic: I agree with DarkLK proposal, and I will see what Imperator has to show after class

Didn't Goku may have punched Krillin for that stunt and the fact he was accidentally punched by Krillin when he was on New Planet Vegeta in the first Broly movie? In Super, he did punch Krillin.

Unfortunately, there is no more impressive feats from Jadeite's youma. And we also will not use henshin visual effects as evidence for size of pocket realm that Rei destroyed.

I want my girls (Sailor Moon ) and boys (Saint Seiya) to be able to beat up Goku. Go go go!

Back