• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon: About Lambda Power

Ok so I finally have a sliver of free time, haven't read all the replies yet but it seems three things are contensted:

1: Jadeite's Dimension

2: Lambda Power being Low 2-C

3: Other Senshi having Lambda Power

Can we take these points one at a time?

1: Jadeite's Dimension including a moon and it being a "Henshin Visual".

This is highely unlikely. In both examples given the moon is shown in the background immediately after Usagi henshins into Sailor Moon. In this case Usagi henshins, Ami teleports in causing Usagi to note her being there ("Oh, Ami!!"), they find Jadeite, Jadeite taunts them and takes Rei hostage and only THEN does Usagi make her battle speech. It's not a henshin visual because it doesn't happen with the Henshin, there are clear events that happen in-between them. If you said it was a visual for her pre-batte speech that would make more sense, although why giving her pre-battle speech means there would suddenly be a moon image makes no sense. You'll also notice that in both images you provided there are also little stars in the background as well, while in this scene there are no particular star figures in the picture, which supports it being the sky of that dimension.

Also about the "being hit with a bottle thing".....that is both a comical scene, as well as not depicted as anything particullarly damaging.....I mean it would be like saying SSJ4 Goku really is street level because he got cut by glass, except this is even worse because the bottle thing was supposed to lead in a comical moment of Usagi overreacting and not acting hero-like.

Even in-universe that would be inconsistent since in Chapter 6 she survives at the epicenter of Zoicite's barrier that Tuxedo Kamen can't even get close to.

I don't want to overwhelm or anything, I asked to take this point-by-point so I'll wait to a response before taking on the other two points. However they have even more evidence against them.

Yes, yes, this is the standard "I am Sailor Moon" speech that occurs after henshin and before the fight. There is such a situation.

Comic scene you say? So this is not a comic scene? You used this scene to prove large planet level durability for fodder.

In any case, you will not convince me. Perhaps you persuaded someone else here? We can vote maybe.

I agree with DarkLK that the moon does not seem convincing.

Furthermore, when it was said that that the Silver Crystal can destroy a star, in the japanese original µÿƒ (Hoshi) word was used. Quite often this word is used to refer to the planets.

Okay, okay...

Now if we by chance HAVE to downgrade them, where would they be placed at instead?

This is presuming we may have to downgrade them for reals here, mind you all.

I do not think that there was star level feats before second story arc.

Alright so something around the range of Tier 5, correct DarkLK?

What about the other arcs themselves here, man? What's your personal opinion or choice to put them at?

Once again, I do not want to waste time on it. Imperator100isnotavailable should create a respect thread. Other people will have to look at that thread and agree or disagree with the statistics. I will not argue.

Okay, okay man. Jeez...

Fine. So as what DarkLK said, he's not gonna waste time on this and would rather have a respect of all this be made.

And for me, my comments can be completely disregarded on all accounts.

My personal opinion... Well, it's very difficult for me to correctly interpret the third story arc. There may galactic feats. Or not. In any case I do not think there is a crowd of tiers 2-C in the final. 3-A to high 3-A top tiers maybe.

Oh so now you actually answered my question?

You know what, DarkLK? I'm not gonna argue about it. You answered it anyways so it's fine either way in the end...

Not mad. Just....egh...

Okay. Thank you for your input.

For example statistics for Dragon Ball is the result of discussions of many people. This is the right approach. But this is the wrong approach when Interpretation of one person is taken as truth simply because no one else is familiar with the series.

Yes. You are correct of course. The problem is that the staff is usually not very familiar with lots of franchises, but we should probably ask for more proof, and question it better.

Point about that, yeah. I suppose what DarkLK said may be the only thing we have to go by. Unless Imperator100 is fully willing to do what he said and make a respect thread so that way both the community and the staff will be able to decide things from there.

Will that work, Antvasima?

I hope so, but we will have to try to make an effort to question and evaluate it.

True, true. Cause it's definitely something where unlike Dragon Ball and other series like it where a lot of people know whats going on.....more or less, Sailor Moon is of something that's not widely as known when it comes to knowing it's feats and such.

Meaning Imperator100 should do what those like Matthew did with Demonbane and Saint Seiya by making a respect thread about Sailor Moons feats and such, yes?

Pretty much. Then we can ask the staff members to help with responding.

I havily disagree with what Dark LK is saying, I disagree with his "evidence" that the moon is part of Usagi's standard of henshin, given that there is a clear sequences of events between Usagi's henshin and her pre-battle speech, as well as teh fact that the graphc is not the same, in other of Usagi's post-henshin images there are also a bunch of little stars in the background which do not appear in this image.

The "Hoshi" thing is a misunderstanding. It is clearly meant to be a star in the Japanese as the image shown is of a supernova.

There are numerous characters at the end that are Low 2-C

If wanted. I will make a respect thread, when I have time, although I am the end my my school year.

Also the reason why I used Morga surviving Usagi's Ultrasonic waves is because there is literally nothing else giving any evidence to her durability.

Matthew, then you can read the manga and prove it.

I do not know. What do the rest of you think? Should we switch the conversation to a new respect thread instead, or continue to talk in both of them?

Antvasima said:
I do not know. What do the rest of you think? Should we switch the conversation to a new respect thread instead, or continue to talk in both of them?
Having two threads serving the same overall purpose seems... Redundant. My opinion.

I'd like to know what Imp would like, though, since she's the one with the Sailor Moon knowledge.

Okay then. Imperator can refer to this thread within her first post in the respect thread, and then we can close this one.

DarkLK said:
For example statistics for Dragon Ball is the result of discussions of many people. This is the right approach. But this is the wrong approach when Interpretation of one person is taken as truth simply because no one else is familiar with the series.
Because everyone knew something about DB.

But SM is almost unknown to everyone.

You can't argue about something that you don't know.

What am I trying to say? That you should continue arguing because it seems that you're the only one (besides Imperator) who knows about SM. xD

DarkLK already said that he doesn't have time to dwell to much about this and discussing it with other people can encourage people to read the source material themselves too to expand their own fiction horizon.

@RavenSupreme Preferably read DarkLK's posts within this thread, and then go to read the scans in the other one that I linked to.

i wanted to avoid reading through different posts and opinions since i expect them all to already be subjective to their respective point of view and i try to be as neutral and objective as i can get

but gonna do it either way then

Back