• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Galaxia's Conceptual Manipulation

Currently i ask himself about Sailor galaxia, the Conceptual manipulation in the Galaxia's profile is the extension of his Star seed Manipulation so i need to know if the conceptual manipulation is type 2: or simply not conceptual.

Sailor Galaxia's Star seed manipulation can modify the "Existence" of every object in the verse, she can manipulate star seeds, which exist in everythings who have a life, With this power, galaxia can deconstruct them just by pointing (she did the same with a planet). She changed the mind of Sailor senshis and added new attacks on them, without a stars seed, you didn't exist, and this thing usually can't be erased. Basically, she manipulate the concept of life.

It's Conceptual or not? if not, it's time to Erase it from the profile

It's more than just life, it's the concept of something's existence but I don't know which type that would fall under? I won't act like I can understand what that page says.

When conceptual manipulation was added to the profiles, that was before the changes to the conceptual manipulation so I'm not sure if it would still apply.

Like, I have a star seed and therefore I exist.

Destroy me but not my starseed. I won't exist anymore, but I can still come come back into existence and all things that are dependent on me existing, still exist.

Destroy my starseed, and I would cease to exist and will never again exist and all things that are dependent on me existing ceases to exist as well.

From what I see, that sounds kind of like 2? or perhaps 3?

Ok but that still sounds nothing like conceptual manipulation.

Conceptual manipulation would be if the very idea embodying star seeds got destroyed or altered.

I think that essence manipulation seems like a better description, yes.

Antvasima said:
I think that essence manipulation seems like a better description, yes.
Sadly the ability doesn't have a page

Everyone is agree if i remove the Conceptual manipulation from the profile later?

Well, you can just mention essence manipulation without a link if you wish.

It is probably best to remove conceptual manipulation, yes.

> Powerlisting

you need to know what exactly, what you do, can do, give / conceive and destroy and the nature of the Silver Crystals / Star Seeds, if there is something conceptual, manipulate the essence or information, life or vital force, etc.

In many cases, to know very well what it does, you need a detailed explanation (with proofs like captures, quotes, scans, etc.) of the powers, energies, objects of the work or more, so things and it looks better.

You should ask Reppuzan to give input about that.

Back