• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
.... What

I mean, Sweeney probably won't kill Larry with how he seemingly warps reality to make himself sad and not die

Then again Probability manipulation might pin him down long enough for Sweeney to beat him up

Dunno

Larry's Bad Luck gets hard countered by Mad Sweeny's Bad Luck and Coin Luck

Mad just outlives ultimately

And Sad can't exactly do squat considering he's a Conceptual being

So

Oof

TBH considering how NLF probability is Im unsure if either can kill the other

But is outliving a victory condition? If so. Mad

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I couldn't not do this. It's so thematic it hurts.
Change the title to "Angry Irish man beats up an extremely depressed guy named Larry

Schnee One said:
Larry's Bad Luck gets hard countered by Mad Sweeny's Bad Luck and Coin Luck
Let me at least make an attempt here...

How ridiculous is the bad luck that Sweeney spreads?

Sweeney outlives. Larry can't do much to him except incap, but Sweeney with his coin is practically untouchable. Unless Sweeney wants to be put down, he won't.

I count two votes for Sweeney so far.

Three if DMUA is voting for him as well. (Which I'm pretty sure he is, but I gotta make sure)

I don't usually agree with that notion, no.

Which is why I asked how ridiculous Sweeney's luck powers are.

Sweeney without his lucky coin had such bad luck that he caused the truck he was in to crash on a highway. The kicker is that the driver of the truck had his lucky coin.

^I don't feel nearly as bad about laughing at that. That's comedy gold.

If outliving isn't counted, inconclusive.

Larry caused someones father to become suddenly healed by a miracle, a robber and the woman he was robbing to fall instantly in love when he tried to rescue her, movue characters broke the 4th wall (well, what is considered the 4th wall for him anywats) just to say how miserable anyone without love is and two eggs magically fused into a heart shape.

And much more ridicolous stuff when he tried to kill himself.

Back