• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sad Larry Babysits a Child On Christmas

Sad Larry is getting paid to babysit a troublemaking child, but the kid, through several hijinks, thinks he's trying to rob his house, so he's ready to defend it. Larry is just trying to find the child.

Kevin has 2 hours of prep.

How much pain does Larry endure?

Merry Christmas you all

Kevin is going to kill it on accident, most of the traps he builds would either paralyze someone, hurt them badly to the point they would need an intervention or outright kill them

Thing is Larry can't die because his luck doesn't let things that Larry wants happen to him, and Larry wants to die.

I have several issues with Kevin's profile. Namely, I actually made a thread asking for calcs for Kevin's traps so I could give him a profile and none of the feats have given anything wall level yet. Also, this profile was made completely under my nose while I was researching the character's stats and that bothers me. Secondly, his profile is horribly formatted and is far two vague on showing what Kevin is actually capable of. Thirdly, his justification isn't even wall level, at best its 9-C. I suggest that the thread I made to actually research Kevin and his abilities be finished and the profile get edited appropriately before this match goes anywhere.

Didn't you see the videos with the math and the doctor's input? Some of his traps can reach wall level because some traps would outright crush skulls in, and Xcano determined that crushing a skull is Wall level by default

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LordXcano/The_Mountain_Crushes_a_Skull

Horribly formatted in which sense?

P.D: The calc was approved if you ask, and no, that it comes from a banned user won't make it go away in case someone pulls the argument

....huh, I wasn't aware. Anywho, I was just referring to the fact that stuff that should be listed under powers and abilities (ie: Fire Manipulation via blowtorch) is only listed under standard equipment. Most people don't tend to scroll down to standard equipment. Also, I skimmed and missed the crushed skulls and destroyed bodies thing. I saw stuff like Below Average Human Level durability and Wall Level from traps that break necks and thought "this doesn't look right". I'm sorry for the knee jerk reaction.

You can go add it, I don't think anyone will complain bud

Also, back on the thread. The idea is that Sad Larry has to babysit Kevin, so considering that he has to babysit him, and his bad luck causes him to have adverse effects... that means the traps will affect him

Genericstickman said:
Larry could get incaped
Personally, I think Larry would only get knocked out right before he reaches Kevin and takes all the traps, it seems like the least lucky thing to happen.

Back