• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was told do do so, I am rising to the challenge.

SBA, speed equal

Low 7-C versions. zilean is 5.6kt, sacred ecplise is 1.1kt.

Zilean
I have seen your death...it was painful.

Sacred Eclipse Raffi
Oh really now.

Hope I got her character right with that quote...

Zilea:

Sacred Eclipse:

Incon:

yup he resists mind manip in the hundreds of thousands on the low end. In fact more like he barely noticed while his fellow mages turned mad.

First of all, Sacred Eclipse doesn't have a character. Everything she says is either a recording of Arshalia or the words of the one she has fused with.

Second, does he resist Baptism? Because Sacred Eclipse showed on Volume 11 that she leads with it.

Third, she isn't baseline, she's has a scale that starts at 1.1 kilotons.

Welp dont know her.

I just explained he casually resists mindhax in the hundreds of thousands.

Ah ok, did not notice.

Baptism is much more than mindhax. Offensive uses: A 10% Baptism can invade a human's mind to burn and break it, inflict agony beyond human imagination by tampering the nerves across the body and also drive them into insanity, magnify negative emotions, with Sacred Eclipse being able to apply way stronger Baptisms which can lead to serious after-effects, including fainting and death.

I made a blog about it: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ionliosite/Saijaku_Muhai_no_Bahamut:_Baptism.

The void does that and more, just glancing at it completely break your mind, wipes your memories and drives you insane. To the point that it can completely corrupt your body. Baptism does not look very special compared to the void.

Not to mention with his precog he can simply get out of her range and bomb her from there since his range is universal. He can even plant bombs in both the dfuture and past.

Ionliosite said:
She has dealt with Fugil before, so she can likely gain resistance to time stop.
without any evidence I don tthink she can.

And depedning on how long that takes she would simply run out of time via SBA.

Also he can reverse time on her so that she does not gain resistance.

Also once she has noticed Baptism won't work, her next move will be transforming into her opponent's dearest person while creating clones and summoning a swarm of Abyss.

Ionliosite said:
Also once she has noticed Baptism won't work, her next move will be transforming into her opponent's dearest person while creating clones and summoning a swarm of Abyss.
Yup as Weekly said, he has no dearest person.

also every person possibly dearest to him is frozen in time in a tower right now. And again he would see all this ahead of time. His time manipulation and omnipresence across all of time means that he already knows every possible move she has and can act accordingly.

Ionliosite said:
Ok, fair enough. Does he have a way to turn off Avalon?
Freeze it in time? He does nto need to turn it off if it were like it never turned on. Or we can travel back in time to learn how to turn it off.

How is any of them hurting the other one at this point? lol. Because Avalon will just spawn a new SE unless it is turned off.

Fighting Zilean means you're fighting a man who knows everything you could ever possibly do, every power you have, and every way an encounter can go and how to win

Just by existing

Ionliosite said:
How is any of them hurting the other one at this point? lol. Because Avalon will just spawn a new SE unless it is turned off.
Zil would just freeze it in time like I just said.... he wins by freezing it in time and killing her, or freezing both in time.

The problem is that the only known (and apparently truly only) way to put her down is turning Avalon off, which can only be done by a member of the Arcadia family. That's why no one has been able to truly put her down since she was created.

Ionliosite said:
The problem is that the only known (and apparently truly only) way to put her down is turning Avalon off, which can only be done by a member of the Arcadia family. That's why no one has been able to truly put her down since she was created.
Dude...just. freeze. it. in. time. so. it. does. nothing. Are you reading my points?

Unless it has resistance to time freeze it does not matter that, that is the onlt known way to stop it.

Rocker1189 said:
Ionliosite said:
Zil would just freeze it in time like I just said.... he wins by freezing it in time and killing her, or freezing both in time.
How would that even work? Avalon isn't a living being.

wait..avalon is just a ruin? He can just freeze the entire thing in time. Or blow the whole thing up.

welp..like I said freeze the whole thing in time, problem solved. Other option time travel to when avalon never existed and stop its creation. Other option BFR it outside of time and space.

Ionliosite said:
I don't know how stopping time would turn off Avalon, but time travel would do the trick.
because its function would be frozen in time.

even if it continues pumping out SE somehow they would all be frozen in time the moment they come out.

Conceptual Time Manipulation does wonders.

Ionliosite said:
For how long can he stop time?
forever if need be? He currently has a tower and also an entire country frozen in time and they have been like that for at least centuries.

Back