• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Diablo can see and manipulate energy, if SE connected to Avalon through some kind of energy he should be able to track it.

Ionliosite said:
That's technically true, but how could Diablo interact with the space where Sacred Eclipse is recreated? It's an illusory space that can only be reached by the Arcadia family, and only someone with Arcadia blood can turn off the revival process. Also, the time of her revival speed ups the more it happens; this quote is talking about her first key:
To the end, it was Avalon that made Sacred Eclipse appeared.
When that human shaped Ragnarok was killed, it would resurrect along with the time's passing, and before long the period until its revival would speed up.
But that leads us to another question, how would Diablo know about Avalon?
target aquired. now how is Diablo supposed to get to this Arcadia family only illusory space?

GLHF22 said:
Diablo can see and manipulate energy, if SE connected to Avalon through some kind of energy he should be able to track it.
Sacred Eclipse is connected to Avalon through her mind, which, again, is a system inside Avalon. So, unless he can read a mind which isn't even a mind and that isn't even on the person the mind belongs to, I doubt he'll know Avalon's exact location, let alone getting to the Control Center that's an Arcadia only zone.

Yes, he will only know the rough information about Avalon location but 12 hours still a long time.

That was on her first key, the ressurrection should be much faster on her fourth key, since the quote I posted says her revival speeds up. That still doesn't explain if he can read her "mind" to know Avalon's location.

Does after got revived, she immediately teleported to Diablo place? Or i mean how the hell you create body from far away without transfer energy to that place?.

Easy, the reason the page says around 12 hours was because that was the time between her dying, reviving, and arriving at the place again.

How she will be able to find Diablo? Eh this is a bit complicated, how this ability work under SBA since basically when she dead she is transferred to other place and cannot arrive at the battlefield instantly.

"That still doesn't explain if he can read her "mind" to know Avalon's location."

Why can't he read her mind?

Elizhaa said:
"That still doesn't explain if he can read her "mind" to know Avalon's location."

Why can't he read her mind?
Why would he be able in the first place? Her mind is a system on Avalon's computers, her body doesn't have a mind beyond that, and Avalon's control center can only be accesed by the Aracadia family.

GLHF22 said:
how this ability work under SBA since basically when she dead she is transferred to other place and cannot arrive at the battlefield instantly.
Well, she can teleport and fly.

Why would he be able in the first place? Her mind is a system on Avalon's computers, her body doesn't have a mind beyond that, and Avalon's control center can only be accesed by the Aracadia family.

Ha, then thats how Diablo track Avalon since Avalon directly controlled her body, at first i think this work like some kind of clone.

Ha, then thats how Diablo track Avalon since Avalon directly controlled her body, at first i think this work like some kind of clone.

But still how would he be able to track Avalon? That doesn't tell me that he can read her "mind" at all. And he still doesn't resist the stamina drai

How exactly would Great Wiseman work? And why would he use it?

And then a new Sacred Eclipse appears because Diablo would still not null the new Sacred Eclipse's stamina drain unless he can seriously do that everytime a new one appears.

Great Wiseman: An ability which allows him to be able to understand his opponent's abilities and how to counteract them. He can even steal some techniques just by looking at them

Basically lol copy null GG

Is there any reason for Diablo to not use Great wiseman though?

No once he see how the ability works, then it will not work for the second time.

No, you have to proof to me that he wold use it, it is even in character?

You have to proof that he can copy/null something with the massive scaling chain that Sacred Eclipse's passives has, and Sacred Eclipse can just adapt tho.

Yes,since it also increase His thinking process, and why would you need scaling chain when SE doesnt Resist power stealing/Null?

GLHF22 said:
Great Wiseman: An ability which allows him to be able to understand his opponent's abilities and how to counteract them. He can even steal some techniques just by looking at them
Basically lol copy null GG

Is there any reason for Diablo to not use Great wiseman though?

No once he see how the ability works, then it will not work for the second time.
isn't everything after torus secret art, including Great Wiseman, is in his high 4-C key which we are not using?

No, Great Wiseman is in 7-C; only a few thing like his Ultimate Skill, Celestial End, Ultimate Form, Breakdown Nostagia and torus secret art are in his High 4-C key.

His powers are already separated by keys.

GLHF22 said:
and why would you need scaling chain when SE doesnt Resist power stealing/Null?
Because SE's passives bypasses resistances, they have long chain of reistances bypassed.

I don't think they would bypassed Diablo's resistances so they looks to be higher than what SE's passives bypasses in her verse. Resistance Negation is also not on her profile.

Elizhaa said:
Resistance Negation is also not on her profile.
I don't think it's Resistance Negation, it's just that her hax is more potent than the resistance, when even the lowest point of the scale is already resistance to Iblis' passives, all of which work on at least 12,000 people at once.

I see; I guess it should not bypassed Diablo's higher resistances, then. I do remember in such similar cases that assuming they abilities work on way higher numbers than what be feat show can be No Limits Fallacy (NLF).

Its NLF if you say she bypassed power null just because she bypassed resistance because power null is not Resistance.

It's not NLF to say that he can't powernull something beyond his reach; so my obvious question is what limit has shown to his null. Specially because this is, well, a passive, so he'll need to activate the null while SE just stands there and drains him.

Let's me see:

Stamina drain looks based on mental pollution so I think that Diablo should resist from his mind hax resistance.

Celistia explicity trained herself to not be affected by mental techniques:

The guards rampaging from the voice of the Ragnarok Iblis began to strike each other, so Celis wearing Lindworm suppressed them using the Lance of lightning strike.
Of course Celis was also under the influence of the mind attack, but thanks to her habitual mental training, she somehow maintained her sanity.
And despite being unaffected by the mental effects of Iblis' Mental Pollution, she was totally affected by the stamina drain:

"This is pathetic. I who is the senior in Syvalles can only watch like this isÔöÇÔöÇ"
Celis said that and looked down with a cloudy expression.
"Don't feel down because of that Celis-san. Just being able to break through the binding of Ouroboros is already amazing."
The silver haired girl Aeril consoled her.
Celis's exhaustion was especially great because of the mental pollution of Ragnarok Iblis that she received from Raffi who fused with Sacred Eclipse.
So resistance to the mental aspect of Mental Pollution =/= resistance to the stamina drain.

Im still don't see how thats Will work on Diablo, again bypasses resistance doesnt makes you got resistance to power null.

Diablo is more versatile and its only matter of time until he found Avalon and destroy it, besides if SE cannot find Diablo after she dead will thats count as BFR? Teleportation and flight will not help, her range only tens of kilometers, if Avalon only Tens of Kilometers from Battle field it will be easier for Diablo to find it, and flight is not option either since it will takes a long time, Diablo will not stay in Battlefield and wait for her right?

Anyway I think i Will vote for Diablo since i cannot see any feasible way for SE to put Diablo down.

And yet again, I'm asking for info on the powernull that will somehow work on a passive, and that Diablo would even lead with that.

Avalon is not only tens of kilometers from Sacred Eclipse, specially because they are in central park, Avalon is like in another continent, underground and in a illusory space. And how will Diablo even know where Avalon is, even if hediscovers about Avalon existence is not like he is going to be "I'm going to another continent to find it because yes". Sacred Eclipse can just teleport spam to get to the battlefield like Deus Ex Machina, why wouldn't she be able to find Diablo when she has the same memories on every body?

A way to put Diablo down is stamina drain. And not to mention, this whole thread so far has only been about how Diablo deals with her passives, I haven't even mentioned her first move, which is Absorption.

Ionliosite said:
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Wouldn't that simply mean the stamina drain are above her resistances?
Diablo doesn't even have resistance to stamina drain.
Yeah, he does not resist; the point was he can learn to powernull it.

-I will be honest upgrade for 7-C to 7-B might happen this week or later so don't get suprised

Back