• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sacred Ancestor vs Darkseid

Why is there already a vote for Sacred Ancestor? One comment only states that Darkseid possibly doesn't resist all hax and one says he wins without any reason. And like Oliver says, does Darkseid have ALE?

Well both are at their max potential, so if ALE is part of Darkseid's arsenal I don't see why not

I was gonna say Darkseid but after carefully reading The profile on The Sacred Ancestor I'm gonna have to say The Sacred Ancestor wins this.

the sacred ancestor has destroyed abrstact ideas,concepts and entitys countless times.

plus the sacred ancestor is a higher dimensional entity similiar to darkseid, so the ALE would never even work on him.

sacred ancestor hands down wins.

I mean so that this is not a stomp the ALE locks in similar beings and above the existence of Darkseid.

darkseid has also fought and killed countless abstract gods and robbed them of their divinity

the ALE has uninmaginable power but dracula has access to the akashic records and it can probbably do alot more damage than the ALE

im just speculating on that part

Oliver de jesus said:
I mean so that this is not a stomp the ALE locks in similar beings and above the existence of Darkseid.
darkseid has also fought and killed countless abstract gods and robbed them of their divinity
Ancestor can kinda do the same.

He scales way above Duke Gilzen who could transmute someone into a 2-D being.

sacred ancestor has the power to edit anything in and out of reality he can most likely take away all of darkseids abilites

and again the ALE would not work against sacred ancestor at all.

Back