• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sacred Ancestor (Vampire Hunter D) VS Hades (Saint Seiya)

Can Hades even hit Sacred Ancestor?

Ancestor's Non-Corporeality is insane to the point not even D who is able to hit non existents can effect him.

Hmmm that's a good question

I have another one: Would Hades cosmo disable Sacred Ancestor's senses? It says in his profile that Saint Seiya's deities cosmos remove all six senses from those in their presence

If he have, it's not listed in his profile.

Does the Sacred Ancestor needs to take a corporeal form to attack? If not, he has the advantage

Brunout said:
If he have, it's not listed in his profile.
Does the Sacred Ancestor needs to take a corporeal form to attack? If not, he has the advantage
No. He can just **** around in a non-corporeal state

Hmm... Don't know how this fight could end

Hades can't hit Ancestor but his cosmo disables Ancestor's senses, who apparently doesn't have resistence to it

Brunout said:
Hmm... Don't know how this fight could end
Hades can't hit Ancestor but his cosmo disables Ancestor's senses, who apparently doesn't have resistence to it
He can just Akashic Records him out of existence by thinking

AogiriKira said:
He can just Akashic Records him out of existence by thinking
Actually to use the Akashic records you need to "grab it" (the ether), at least it was how D used it.

Hades has resistance to Existence erasure and Reality warping. I just don't know how strong it is.

He can. His attacks can also cut the fount of life, a conceptual thing. I don't know if in a sword fight Hades would have the advantage

Abstract Existence Type 2 Hades can affect, and hades can affect Non-Corporal beings through the power of Cosmo

AE type 1 is a discussion for another time for Hades

Hades passively disables the 5 basic senses + the mind, and brain.

Hades also passively Kills people (passive death manipulation)

The fact you have the fight takes place in elysium though.. Is this Elysium for Saint Seiya verse?? That is the only one im familar with

Hades has a passive abilities that are only for his Underworld Domain which is Life manipulation draining people of Cosmo which is the life force of beings in the verse, Death Manipulation they die once they pas through this location that has a valcaneo (It has a name i just forgot it), and Law manipulation

The border that separates Elysium and the rest of the Underworld also has passive Space and time warping that distorts people to death that isn't in Elsyium but just the border of it, the boundry between worlds basically

Hades sword is also imbued with some passive abilities such as what is listed below

Soul destruction, Non physical interaction, Matter manipulation (Destruction of Quantum Particles, Photons, Protons, Atoms, Etc), Existence erasure/Void Manipulation, Curse manipualtion, BFR, Regen negation.

im sure there is more but thats off the top of my head if memory serves right

Sacred Ancestor has resistance to death, life and law manipulation.

Hmm... Should I change the local where they fight? To make it more fair?

if he can resist those then its fine unless he gets pushed out into the boundry between elysium and the rest of Hell that separates the 2, but you can if you'd like too

Ah i forgot this one, but passive Attack Reflection too, Hades also has that

Hades passive abilities outside of the Underworld is

Passive Aura (compels enemies to obey them, and causes a great welling of emotion that generates fear, or love)

Passive Attack Reflection

Passive Sense, perception Mind manipulation? (the 5 Basic senses + the Mind and brain are disabled near hades)

Passive Death Manipulation (Instantly kills those around him with his prescence that can't resist)

All of his attacks are imbued with the power of Cosmo which grants him Matter Manipulation, Non physical Interaction, and soul destruciton. For the Gods Cosmo grants Quantum to Macro-Quantic destruction.

His sword has enchantments on it that also make abilities passive but only if the sword makes contact with the actual person

Matter Manipulation (Quantum, Photon, Proton, Atomic destruction)

Curse Manipulation

BFR

Regen Negation

Existence Erasure/Void Manipulation

His sword can bypass armor and physical contact and affect the soul directly

Also more NPI

This is a summary

His passive aura wouldn't work since Sacred Ancestor has high resistance to fear and emphatic manipulation

Sacred Ancestor also has resistance to death Manipulation (scaling from D who could fight the Wraith knights, made of death essence, that kills anything that it touches)

I doubt that matter manipulation would work on someone that has at least mid-godly Regenerationn

He has reistance to Existance erasure, BFR and void manipulation (scaling from D who could escape from being sealed inside a dimension without space)

Sacred Ancestor attacks also bypass armor. They hit directly the fount of life, a conceptual thing.

He also can create a blood sphere about the size of a small coin that blocks any kind of physical attacks and requires the sacrifice of someone's life force to break it

He also can negate mid-godly Regenerationn with his basic attacks, and beyond it with miracle blood light

Can he resist statistic reduction and power null??

Is scared ancestor acasual, or resist precog?

Can sacred ancestor negates Hades immortality types?

Hades mid godly Regen is conceptual based. As long as the concept of an "afterlife" exist he'll Regen.

Acasualty type 4 is a difficult one to handle hmm.

There's still the thing where Hades can disable the 5 senses, and the brain and mind + the passive attack reflection

But the statistic reduction, barrier creation, and power null are thought based so not sure on this.. as in how it will help*

Also you still haven't really proven Hades can effect the Ancestor. Hades has NPI yes but how good is it?

The Ancestor's non corporeality is so broken D who can affect non existants can't touch fight him unless the Ancestor takes a physical form.

Hades is disabling all senses up to the 7th. That also means he's disabling the 6th sense. Theres also passive attack reflection still lol

How does a "non-existent" being being unable to harm a "non-corporal" being mean qualitively better intangibility? That just means the non-existent being doesn't have NPI ability to interact with with those who doesn't have a true form. They are 2 entirely separate abilities on the wiki.

Hades scales too, and above, people who interacted with non-corporal beings through abilities, and attacks imbued with Cosmo. The power source of the verse, Cosmo, allowed them to interact with non-corporal beings. It's pretty basic really nothing too special.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
How does a "non-existent" being being unable to harm a "non-corporal" being mean qualitively better intangibility? That just means the non-existent being doesn't have NPI ability to interact with with those who doesn't have a true form. They are 2 entirely separate abilities on the wiki.
...You misread what I said. I said D who can AFFECT Non existents with NPI, can't affect The Ancestor's Non Corporeality unless he takes a physical form.

That still shouldn't correlate to each other. according to this wiki from what i have observed. Non-Coprtality and Non-Existnent Physiology are entirely separate and different abilities. Being able to affect one doens't mean you can affect the other unless i am missing something here.

That still shouldn't correlate to each other. according to this wiki from what i have observed. Non-Coprtality and Non-Existnent Physiology are entirely separate and different abilities. Being able to affect one doens't mean you can affect the other unless i am missing something here.
They correlate due to being subsets of NPI needed to affect them.

Subsets but different Types/abilities/haxes (altogether) nonetheless, interacting with one doesn't equate to being able to interact with the other (again, unless i am misunderstanding something regarding those abilities.)

Subsets but different Types/abilities/haxes (altogether) nonetheless, interacting with one doesn't equate to being able to interact with the other (again, unless i am misunderstanding something regarding those abilities.)
"Interacting with one doesn't equate to being able to interact with the other"

Uhhh yes it does. Check Non-Physical interactions power page. Void Manipulation also has a section detaling Non existant interaction being a form of NPI.

I think we might be misunderstanding each other..

I am saying being able to interact with Non-existent beings doens't inheirtly mean you can interact with beings that don't have have a true form (Non-Corporal beinng), or be able to interact with all non-physical entities based upon "being able to affect a non-existent character"

Fiction may, or may not, treat these beings equally (Or differnently)

Whether they do is of no consequence.

This isn't a dude that can hit stuff that you shouldn't be able to touch, but hitting stuff you shouldn't even know you can touch because it doesn't even exist in the first place.

It is NPI, and a lot more impressive than just touching someone with intangibility or that you can't normally interact with.

Ancestor is getting resistance to Perception manipulation, which I believe it can affect the fight since he'll not lose his senses

Really? Cool. So he's going to be even more broken.

Theres still the question about Hades being able to hit S.Ancestor in his non-corporeal form or not

Back