• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They fight for a bit, and as soon as Modred's instinct tips her off how much of a disadvantage she is at she drops a Clarent Blood Aurther and wins. This is assuming she doesn't just drop it immediately like she does in Camelot. Thus, I vote for Mordred

Considering her extremely rash behaviorisms, as it appears to be in her profile, I'll vote for Mordred FRA for now unless there's a better reasoning for how Scizor can pull this off.

How far into High 7-A? If it's low enough, I'll Mega Evolve Scizor as the difference wouldn't be too noticeable to make it closer.

Pretty far into it iirc. Aside from her rank, she is capable of completely destroying a large mountain at long distance, so it would be even more powerful at close range. Mega Scizor makes him one shot her as well, so it really just comes down to who hits the other first, and Mordred is more likely due to instinct, range, and her gift

Back