• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

"Well you wouldn't have stepped a foot out of that cell door IF an incompetent jackass were here. Fortunately for you last I checked he was preoccupied. And as for your others questions, this place is called the Meat Plant. It's for processing new captures like you and those undead freaks. As for who hired me, well," she clicked her lips. "Word around is that a big man is doing some big research around here. Illegal as well, much as y'all might've seen already. Of course, I don't ask questions beyond that. A pay check is more than satisfactory."

Last edited:
@Overlord775

"Eh, way I see it, it's nothing personal. Stand users after all don't exactly grow on trees. If it's any consolation I don't believe you were going to be fed to those. At least, not yet."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Your family has little relevance here as far as I'm aware."

Francesca breathes a sigh of relief.

"I thought it might be something to do with getting back at someone, as I'm the newest Stand User in my family, but that's reassuring to hear."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Consider yourself lucky no one is recording this conversation. I think they'd be VERY interested in your family if they were."

Last edited:
"Eh, doesn't make me feel less pissed at them."

"Anyway, since you work here then you must know how to get out, so where is the exit ?"

"I'd be happy to show you to it, if you'd just let me go," she says with a coy smile.

“Wait wait wait we still need to solve our other problems here! No going off yet... also check if she’s got some form of communication on her, like a phone she needs to answer every 1 hour”

@Crabwhale

"Nah ah, do you really think i'm dumb enough to fall for such a trick ? Your arms are staying restrained."

He respond with a smug grin.

@Tago238

"Don't really see the point, but won't stop you if you want to check her pockets."

Elizabeth sighs.

"I guess it is my fault for believing this was going to be easy," she says, before whistling. The dog perks up from the spot it's sat on, listening intently.

"Toulouse, you've been a very bad boy."

Sam, Francesca and Ali are all assaulted by enormous pillars of an alabaster-like texture and color, growing outwards from the spikes of a monstrous entity hanging over the dog, whose expression has now gone absolutely berserk.

The gun inside Ali's pocket disappears, reappearing by Elizabeth's mouth, as she fires off two rounds using only her tongue, one at Sam nearly point-blank, the other towards the button, hitting it.

"Twold vya," she mumbles through the gun in her mouth.

Jordyn obliges and sends Ali into the room with the vampire lady, just as the bullet hits the button

"Oh that can't be good."

Ali is surprised at the sudden teleportation, however he stands up and starts breathing in a rhytmic beat, as he channels the Hamon... getting into a stance.

“So we kill her then?” Jeremy asks, summoning many tendrils as he does so, brushing against the floor once they are summoned.

The vampire raises itself once more as it witnesses the three people. It REEEEEEEEEs before charging.

All of the cell doors are unlocked, including the one Jordyn, Jeremy and Ali are in. You can hear shambling footsteps outside.

Ali quickly ducks, and raises his leg in a quick strike to attempt and knock the vampire up, with his leg glowing yellow from the Hamon channeling.

The kick succeeds!

The vampire lady is thrown aside as her head is disintegrated.

"And there... it is. Now to get rid of the rest just in case" Ali's leg now glows red, as he shouts "Scarlet Overdrive!" as he stomps on the remains of her corpse, the hamon's intensity being strong enough to set something on fire.

“Wait! My knowledge of popular culture leads me to ask the question of if the blood has any conversion abilities?”

Last edited:
"Hm? I don't remember... been so long since I met with my parents, most I remember is that Hamon is extremely effective against these bastards. And I thought they were just paranoid, but they exist." Ali states, stopping his leg.

“Well better safe than sorry, I’ll check up on the corpse later. I think you should probably deal with the rest of these vampires now. Need any backup? Maybe you can only take one at a time?”

"Backup would be nice, yes. But I dunno how many I can deal with at a time... either way, I'll still try." Ali says, now looking around for other vampires.

Jeremy grabs Ali back and whispers sharply, with a strictness seeming extremely out of character in terms of how he acted before
“Get back in here! There’s probably a main hall where they’ve all been released to, for now try to stay here.

I suppose the most imperative goals for taking them down are as follows:

1)Eliminate Threats Quickly
2)Block their means of escape or entrance into other areas
3)Do as little damage to them as possible while still killing/ incapacitating them
4) Take no damage of our own

I think I’ve already got a plan but I’d prefer for some reconnaissance first and I think you’re the worst person to do that out of us three”

Jeremy turns to Jordyn “I think you should be the one to see what’s outside, unless for your own safety you would opt for my tendrils to do the preliminary observation, but eh... time is of the essence and I don’t think the act of surveying should be multi phase. If you are in danger teleport back here or to another cell you can see, if they can’t see you in there for now it appears to be the best place to hide.”

Julian has Destiny knock the cowgirl out cold, or at least would attempt to if Fransesca didn't freeze her.

In the meantime, Destiny would defend itself and others from the bone spikes.

Last edited:
"I'm not sure what exactly you want me to look for. This cell block is full of these things, there seemed to be one in each cell from what we saw, and just from the sounds of it, they're out and about now." She responds to Jeremy

"I'm not sure what exactly you want me to look for. This cell block is full of these things, there seemed to be one in each cell from what we saw, and just from the sounds of it, they're out and about now." She responds to Jeremy
“I want to see how and where they’ve moved, if they’re packed together, etc”

"I see, roger that."

Jordyn teleports out into the hall, hoping to not make it apparent to the undead in the hall that she came from the cell. Once outside she looks around to find out the answers to Jeremy's inquiries.

As it happens, Francesca was still within range of the woman. Leaving dealing with the new Stand to the others, Staying Power moves with its shield to block the bullets with the arm holding it, applying its power to the shield to prevent them from passing. While with its leg, it kicks at the woman, hoping to land a freeze on her, as she does not yet know a kick can do this and is in point blank range.

As Staying Power freezes the woman in time, Jailbreak would then release his grip and phase through her, standing in the way of the incoming pillars as it unleshes an immense barrage of punches against them to the sound of:

"DOKADOKADOKADOKADOKA !"

Meanwhile Sam just holds his stand sword upright, silently thanking Francesca for the save there, and while ready to try slash either the bones or the gunner If needed it would be much better if he didn't have to.

Last edited:
@Paul_Frank: Several of the undead are just mulling about, seeming confused. Others are attempting to break into a sealed door that appears to be the staircase. None seem to notice you yet.
@Edwellken and @The_Divine_Phoenix: The bullets bounce off of the shield, leaving a slight impact but not enough to stop the kick, which freezes her. Julian has little trouble landing a hit due to this, knocking
@Overlord775: The bone pillars are hard, but they still are damaged and blown away by the barrage. The only thing you would be able to use your sword on that calls for it would be the wild dog charging at you with death in its eyes.

Taking mental note of this, Jordyn teleports back into the cell where the others were.

"It seems like they're still confused, a few are just walking around aimlessly, and some are trying to break down the door to the stairs, they didn't notice me and don't seem to know we're here."

As the woman is properly incapacitated, being knocked out now, Francesca moves back towards the dog.

"Please calm down, good boy."

She'd say, moving her Stand towards the dog in an attempt to apply stasis again.

"Good boy ! Good boy, Toulouse !"

Sam would says as swell, as he moves alongside Francesca while his stand does the same with hers, doing so support her by blocking further barrages of pillars with barrages of punches from his stand.

Last edited:
"....." Julian remained on edge. He didn't like the idea of getting bitten.

Destiny would support the other two, ready to capture the dog with its own ability if things went poorly.

“Okay, good thing there’s a sealed door then. To ensure the ability for all parties to be free of damage and to provide the necessary means for incapacitation I should position myself on the breathe guy’s back. If anyone lunges for him I can merely move them or breathe man out of the way; either by direct and rather simple use of my stand’s power or by using the retractable/ extendable nature of its form to work as a means of suspension, if you wish for me to clarify on what I mean by that I shall. I’ll have my defence increased because, well, I’ll have a meat shield to help me. Teleport girl is probably fine when it comes to evasiveness and her default duties shouldn’t put her in direct combat with the vampires.
So I guess we’ll do it as follows:
1) I’ll spread tiny, almost invisible tentacles across the hall in varied locations (including the ceiling) and harness them to breathe guy to increase his mobility, I’ll also hopefully be able to brush some shit that I can drop on the foe. While in here I’ll get some tentacles to spin small objects around I find the room/or on my person to gather momentum.
2)Me and breathe guy will teleport in sight by the ones not attacking the sealed exit, assuming them to be weaker, while suspended by my previously laid tentacles in midair. I’ll attempt to overwhelm them so they split up by launching projectiles and eliminating their footing. If at this point breathe guy must attack one of them he must aim for the head.
3) We will need to isolate about two at a time for breathe guy to destroy the heads of, as if they can regenerate from that they should be lifeless for a bit which will give me ample opportunity to generate enough force with my revolution so that they will get incapacitated even if they do come back.
4) While doing this breathe guy needs to be also aiming to create significant debris, which teleport girl can send to the exit to keep it more sealed. In the unlikely case that any other openings are spotted an attempt should be made to seal them also.
5) Repeat this process until they are all dead/ rendered immobile with readily harvestable bodies

sound good?”
Jeremy asks, clearly making this up as he goes along.

Last edited:
The doggo stops attacking though not before launching an enormous amount of bone spikes that nick Francesca and Sam through sheer probability. They're inflicted with several minor cuts.

As it calms down, it scratches it's ear with it's leg, before getting closer and sniffing in the air for the three people in front of it, ultimately deciding to cuddle up to Francesca.

Back