• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I just thought it would be a good battle. Which worthy planet-busting villain with regen takes the cake? Speed is equalized.

I would say SA-X due to more abilities, including freezing and omnidirectional attacks

He can stop the beam with the Planet Buster Roar Cannon. And assuming that the beam hits Boros, his durability and his Regenerationn is going to help Boros resisting the beam.

Well,

1. The Ice Beam could simply go past the beam due to the fact that shes also equipped with the Wave Beam.

2. The Planet Buster Roar requires quite a bit of energy to use, eventually he won't have the stamina to use it. On tjhe other hand, Ice Beam doesn't.

3.His regen would be somewhat countered by Ice Beam, making it possible for SA-X to kill him pretty quickly

Well if Boros gets infected, technically it would be a win for SA-X.

Back