• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No. Saitama doesn't have resistance to Mind Manipulation.
Why though? I gave the reason why it should be added to his profile. You can check the profile of three eyed ghost

I'm not sure why you would want to give someone Poison Manipulation Resistance for being unaffected by magma especially since we have a page for Magma Manipulation.

What does "calc stacking" mean? Sorry, english isn't my native language and google translate doesn't help, either
We have a page for Calc Stacking. It refers to using the results of a calculation for another one. You can find more details on the page.

Why though? I gave the reason why it should be added to his profile. You can check the profile of three eyed ghost
The fight was off-screen, we didn't know what happened. Saitama could have chosen to instantly blitz and vaporise Three-Eyed Ghost with a single punch instead of inhaling its mind-haxing gas.

I'm not sure why you would want to give someone Poison Manipulation Resistance for being unaffected by magma especially since we have a page for Magma Manipulation.
One of deadly things about magma is the fumes it produces. Lots of volatile sulfur compounds that kill real quick when breathed in when too close.

And RIP sub-relativistic Genos. I was kinda excited for that

The fight was off-screen, we didn't know what happened. Saitama could have chosen to instantly blitz and vaporise Three-Eyed Ghost with a single punch instead of inhaling its mind-haxing gas.
I guess you're right. I will delete that part. It is not in character for Saitama to blitz opponents though. He usually allows them to go all out before fighting.

One of deadly things about magma is the fumes it produces. Lots of volatile sulfur compounds that kill real quick when breathed in when too close.

And RIP sub-relativistic Genos. I was kinda exited for that
Okay, it would have been nice if you had included that reasoning in the original post that started this thread but thanks for clarifying that.

Btw, I feel like squirt gun feat can be used to calculate power of Saitama's punch by comparing him to normal human. Though I can't think of a method to calculate speed of water, it should be below the speed of splashing water(but I couldn't find the value of that either lol) And the mass wouldn't exceed the mass of half a liter of water.

Saitama has three years of fighting experience. He also had feats above average human level even before his training. So I will use athlete level human for comparison. That means over 400 joules punching power. And I am 90% sure that splashing water doesn't exceed 50 joules. That's 8 times difference. Accepted end of Orochi's feat is 7.9 zettatons and Gaia Canon is even stronger. 8 × 7.9 = 63.2 zettatons (5-B, Planet level) But the main problem is that 50 joules part is nothing more than mere guess. I would be glad if someone can find the value for that.
This one feels like reaching and almost calc stacking IMO

Change for Fubuki's profile: Why does she have two keys? She doesn't get any power upgrade and there isn't much time between monster raid arc and MA arc. I think her tiering should be something like "At least 8-B, up to 7-B at full power"
She has no reason for this. There's no proof her initial self scales to 7-B
Upgrade for Genos' speed: 10-sec mode Genos should be sub-relativistic. In the first panel of chapter 134, the beam of Psykorochi is about to hit Tatsumaki and in the same panel, we can see Genos clashing against her other beams. Even without pixel scaling it is clear that the distance between Genos and Tatsumaki is over two times of distance between the beam and Tatsumaki. And in the next panel Genos interrupts the beam which means he moved faster than it. The accepted speed of Psykorochi's beams is mach 7278. That is enough to make 10-sec mode Genos sub-relativistic.
This is calc stacking like Tracer said. It doesn't makes sense when Psykorochi was at times almost faster than Genos.

Upgrade for Blast's profile: I think he should be upgraded to FTL. Since I've seen things like people comparing Elder Centipede to normal centipede and using snail's speed in some calculations, I think this method should be applicable. I will calculate the low end. FTE speed starts from 34.3 m/s according to vsbattles itself. Usain Bolt's maximum speed is 12.27 m/s. That's almost 2.8 times the difference. This means to move faster than Flash Flashy's eyes can follow Blast have to move 2.8 times faster than him at the very least. 0.55c × 2.8 = 1.54c. Also I think "possibly at least low 5-B" should be added to his profile. It is already heavily implied that he is far above Tatsumaki. Besides that, during one of streams Murata very vaguely implied that Blast is far stronger than Orochi.
Calc stacking.

Resistance to poison manipulation should just be resistance to magma manipulation

I dunno about the GOD stuff tbh. The rest seem fine I guess

I guess this thread has many wrongs. Well, it is only expected since I am a newbie here. Can someone tell me how to close/delete this thread?

Only staff can do so. Just go to the all purpose request thread and request for it to be closed

I guess this thread has many wrongs. Well, it is only expected since I am a newbie here. Can someone tell me how to close/delete this thread?
Isn't your point about the "Power of the verse" section still valid? There is also the Magma Manipulation Resistance.

I think magma manipulation is good. Neutral about GOD tbh. The power of the verse thing is something I just forgot to change, my bad

Knowing saitama personality highly doubt. He could possibly have resistance to poison and mind hax via this. Though guess it doesn't needed? Supernatural willpower could cover this to some extent, some with that psyche can stand even after being poisoned like Garou and Xeno Goku same with Mind hax lot of characters in anime neg this through their will power. Like Do s she's also from OPM can mind hax lot of people at the same time but people with strong mentality they could neg it's effect

Back