• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. stuff continues to get more interesting.

First thing first.

Speed:

"Speed: Peak Human (Can run faster than the Pseudodogs and Blind dogs, which are mutated medium sized dogs)" That's true actually however due to our many of Dog Profiles, feat seems to be Superhuman, instead of Peak Human. Considering how those dogs look like, we can probably scale to fastest dog we have. Strelok also can outrun Boar, which should be comparable to real one.

Next thing.

Durability/Physicals:

Basically remember this calc? Strelok can tank his own explosives even with not strongest armor, so his armor probably can scale, Strelok can probably also scale to it physically, considering he is able to beat those who can harm him, as well as Strelok can beat up Mutated Boar, who probably should be stronger than Strongest Boar who have quite same Wall level AP as Strelok's explosives. There's also this calc I made, with armors, Strelok is able to tank this, we either consider this as outlier/game mechanic or we scale strongest Armors to this. I'll probably choose former atm, since building itself is undamaged, as well as it is stated that strongest suit doesn't protects from Heavy machines:

There it is, a combat exoskeleton as large as life. The best protection you can get in the Zone from bullets, claws or grenade fragments, with the exception of armored vehicles. But it also takes after armored vehicles in that it relieves your weight burden - within reason, of course. 48,000 and it's yours, warts and all... err... by that I mean batteries and servomotors.
-Nimble

Abilities:

Stealth Mastery: Strelok can hide from many people, make sudden attacks as well as managed to perform some of the Missions by stealth.

With PDA:
PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) is basically a smartphone of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s verse, which have some abilities.
  • It can function as map, on which he can see details of location, technically works like google maps/your standard map from RPGs.
  • It is capable to show in Map if person is actually died, as well as able to demonstrate person's relationship to you which can be good, neutral or bad.
  • It can demonstrate location of mutants as well
  • It is capable to show anomaly fields as well as sense artifacts.
Stamina

It's good but also can be pointed out that of course it can be increased by Monnlight artifact, to the point that he can walk or even run constantly without getting tired.

Intelligence

It should be noted quite more feats about his intelligence. He won in the tournament with the limited equipment, managed to defeat many bases/groups of militaries and Bandits alone, as well as he is able to kill many mutants at once.

Weaponry

I made one mistake about RPG-7u, the mistake is that there's no TBG-7V thermobaric warheads in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, which means the RPG-7U should still scale to real life counterpart but without TBG-7V since it doesn't exist in game.

So far, that seems it.

Last edited:
I agree with Shmooply, outrunning a boar should be the main justification for Superhuman, while the dogs work as support evidences.

The PDA should be ESP and Info Analysis.

Strelok can probably also scale to it physically, considering he is able to beat those who can harm him

How easily can they beat each other up? Because if it takes them many hits, their punches shouldn't scale to the full amount of energy the armor can withstand.
The second one can work as game mechanics, according to what you say.

How easily can they beat each other up? Because if it takes them many hits, their punches shouldn't scale to the full amount of energy the armor can withstand.
The second one can work as game mechanics, according to what you say.
Good question, it takes about few hits from Strelok to take Boar down, and Boar itself even after about 3 and more hits with acceleration can't put Strelok down. So I think physically Boar and Strelok should not be far from each other, considering Strelok is capable of outrunning them, and tanking of explosives with equal amount of AP as strongest Boar can give, makes this stuff quite consistent enough, imo.

The calc is almost baseline, right?

Since they downscale due to the multiple hits required, I'd say they could dowscale and have 9-C+ AP or At most 9-B.

The calc is almost baseline, right?

Since they downscale due to the multiple hits required, I'd say they could dowscale and have 9-C+ AP or At most 9-B.
You can say, at least 9-C, likely/possibly 9-B.

In dura it'll probably gonna be same but also "higher with armors" since armor is exactly enhances durability.

Back