• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ryuko's regen is the same level as the destruction so yes she would

Also Ryuko can kinda oneshot him due to her AP advantage

WeeklyBattles said:
Ryuko's regen is the same level as the destruction so yes she would
High-Mid: Able to regenerate from being blown into pieces.

Clearly being destroyed on cellular level >>> being blown into pieces

In this case it's not High-Mid regen

And I said in 7-A BR that Bakusaiga nulls the regen along with destroying on cellular level, not that it negates it via destroying

Has it ever demonstrated the ability to nullify Regenerationn that works like Ryukos?

Also, again, Ryuko has enough of an AP advantage to oneshot

Also also, it still has to actually hit Ryuko

Unfortunately I'm not knowledgeable about InuYasha. You can ask Soldier Blue if you want, he's listed as the verse's supporter after all.

That's true, but unless she does, in fact, regenerate from Bakusaiga, then her AP advantage is moot

Just to put this into perspective, Ryuko >>>>>> The Mk 3 Elite Four, who can oneshot Combat COVERS, who would be around Sessy's level, with indirect attacks

I dont see why she wouldnt be able to, and even if she couldnt, characters like Nui Harime who are inferior to her were able to function fine after having both of her arms cut off and having the regen nulled so they didnt grow back.

@Weekly Idk what you're trying to say, but can you, in this case, change Ryuko's regen?

Btw, an off-topic question, when are you going to clean up Dante's page?

What im saying is even if she ends up getting hit and Sessy's null does end up working on her, she can still fight after losing a limb or two. Hell it would likely activate her zenkai and make her even stronger as a result. And she can just use her whole body as a bunch of saw blades with Senjin or Senjin Shippu. This is assuming she doesnt splatter him with spammed ranged slashes first.

Soon, kinda got some other stuff going on that i gotta take care of first

WeeklyBattles said:
What im saying is even if she ends up getting hit and Sessy's null does end up working on her, she can still fight after losing a limb or two. Hell it would likely activate her zenkai and make her even stronger as a result. And she can just use her whole body as a bunch of saw blades with Senjin or Senjin Shippu. This is assuming she doesnt splatter him with spammed ranged slashes first.

Soon, kinda got some other stuff going on that i gotta take care of first
Problem is, Bakusaiga's decomposition ability spreads from one part to the whole body and anyone who comes into physical contact with it. If Ryuko gets as much as even a scratch from Bakusaiga, it will decompose her whole bodies and null her Regenerationn.

Ryuko is completely fine with doing what she needs to do to survive and win a fight, and that includes harming herself, something she's done multiple times throughout the series

And again, there still isnt anything to say it would work on her Regenerationn

And again again, this is assuming she doesnt splatter him with spammed ranged slashes first.

Thing is if her whole body gets disintegrated on a cellular level and have her regen nulled, she won't be having a body to keep on fighting. Considering Bakusaiga destroys being on a cellular level, I believe it should be able to null regen on that level. Also, how far can Ryuko's slashes reach? Because Bakusaiga has enough range to slay a thousand demons in one slash.

Yes but it has to actually hit her to do so

Slaying 1000 demons isnt really a range feat but...Ryuko WITHOUT Senketsu was able to do this, and she can spam said attack

Rebublet asked me to put this here.

Ryuko's Regen comes from scaling to Ragyo, who regenerated from being sliced into eight pieces. No one in the series has ever showcased regenerating from a cell. Ever.

It foes not come from ragyo, it comes from Nui being sliced into dozens of pieces, Ryuko being reduced to shreds, and Senketsu being reduced to shreds and all three regenerating instantly

His regen null isnt good enough to null her regen

Implying he hits her in the first place

While Ryuko has enough of an AP advantage to oneshot

And even if she ends up getting hit and Sessy's null does end up working on her, she can still fight after losing a limb or two or taking serious damage. Hell it would likely activate her zenkai and make her even stronger as a result. And she can just use her whole body as a bunch of saw blades with Senjin or Senjin Shippu. This is assuming she doesnt splatter him with spammed ranged slashes first.

sesshoumaru when wielding meidou zangetsuha tessaiga has mountain size attack nullification and dimensional BFR spammable attacks at his disposal

meidou tessaiga is, in terms of vsbattle capabilities, the strongest form of sesshoumaru

is this meidou or bakusaiga sesshoumaru?

edit: also bakusaiga is not simply regen cancelling, its spreading cellular destruction, not only cancelling but reversing Regenerationn in the first place.

The size of the attack doesnt increase the potency of the regen nullification, and Ryuko can literally just fly out of his range and spam ranged slashes that have enough power to oneshot Sessy

first of all, what AP does she get scaled to? sesshoumaru has a 935MT feat under his belt with bakusaiga

second: meidou doesnt work in any way of conventional AP. it is a dimensional BFR attack, sucking up ranged attacks and bfring them to another dimension, sucking up even other dimensional attacks, and of course, sucking up the enemy. sesshoumaru could as well have only regular human stats for the meidou to work just as effective

edit: what are you meaning? has ryuka a feat of out-regenerating an anti-regenerative attack?

Almost 1000 MT

Problem is Meidou only lasts for a second, so unless he actually manages to hit her she's not going to be in any actual danger

meidou works as spammable ranged attack, effectively nullifying any ranged attack from ryuko - since they get BFRD to another dimension.

and meidou works as close combat move. when sesshoumaru strikes someone with tensaiga, even when the strike gets blocked or causes no damage - the meidou opens behind the person, BFRing them to another dimension as well.

not theorycrafting, but actual events in the manga. ryuka loses the range and close combat duel.

in terms of bakusaiga, even then i doubt that her high-mid Regenerationn can out-regenerate an attack who pushed a low-godly regenerator to his limit.

Not if the portal it creates isnt anywhere near the attack it wont, ive seen enough of how Meido works in Inuyasha to know that. Its not some black hole that sucks in everything over a massive range, just in the immediate area.

Ryuko literally just needs to hit him once and he's dead

Bakusaiga worked on Naraku solely because it pecifically counters his type of Regenerationn. Sessy's form of Regenerationn nullification will not work on Ryuko as her method of Regenerationn (Not her Regenerationn level, her Regenerationn METHOD) is superior to that of Naraku's.

that is not correct. meidou can also work as a forward momentum based attack, meaning it does indeed suck up every thing in its path, and it also has enough AOE likely cover the attacks from ryuka. i think it is time i ask for feats. show me the manga panels for the attacks from the 7A version you assume sesshoumaru could not BFR.

also where do you get your impression that bakusaiga is solely made to counter narakus type of Regenerationn? in fact, what, in your eyes, even IS narakus Regenerationn?

show me the best feats of ryuko regenerating and explain what is the special "Method" of her Regenerationn?

edit: you are likely accumulating feats, since you havent responded as quickly as until this point. just list them here and i will take a look at it tommorrow. if you need some feats for sesshoumaru feel free to just ask them with your reply as well. for now my bed awaits.

Kill La Kill doesnt have a manga (Well, not one where 7-A Ryuko is in it yet) so thats not something that exists at the moment. Although now that you mention it i dont recall Sessy's attacks being mauntain sized...i remember putting holes in mountains but not being the size of mountains.

From his page: "Decomposition: Bakusaiga's primary ability was to decompose any organic material that its blade cut. Once cut, the target became "infected" with the spontaneous destruction that disintegrates the main body and nullified any regenerative properties that the target may have had. In addition, the remaining destruction would continue to spread to any organic matter that came into physical contact with the original target and was similar to a virus. It was because of this particular ability, that Bakusaiga proved to be a bane to Naraku, as it prevented him from absorbing or reabsorbing yōkai or parts of himself that were cut by the sword without risking being destroyed himself. It later worked on the lifeless armored Shell surrounding Naraku's main body the same way."

I literally just said that Ryuko's regen potency isnt as good as Naraku's. Her regen mehod would cancel it out as Life Fibers have a special method of Regenerationn where they regenerate instantly unless they are cut from both sides in a scissor-esque manner

@Vel Doesnt matter as Ryuko's method of Regenerationn counters Sessy's decomposition, whereas Naraku's method of regen doesnt

Apparently High-Mid > Low-Godly

Yeah, I still don't buy Ryuko surviving Bakusaiga just because of her regen mechanic

Perhaps her regen should be changed to Variable with the note added?

When the method of Regenerationn for the High-Mid character allows them to counter decomposition that the Low-Godly character cant due to their regen mechanic being specifically countered by said decomposition, yes, in this circumstance it would be. I'd also like to point out that Naraku was actually able to regenerate from Bakusaiga mid-combat later on in the series so saying it decomposes everything regardless is false.

ah alright, well without seeing the attacks its hard for me to gauge whether or not meidous AOE would be enough or not.

here you see the sheer size of what meidou can reach

http://a.fanfox.net/store/manga/45/...5dd3520e74def2873e258f7636539b&ttl=1521450000

http://a.fanfox.net/store/manga/45/...875ff3c242aaa56ff4829f4a7ea69a&ttl=1521450000

http://a.fanfox.net/store/manga/45/...d53185f9328aa216be718a7f4edcfb&ttl=1521450000

-

and later when inuyasha uses it we see a similar size, covering a large portion of narakus over 1KM tall main body

http://a.fanfox.net/store/manga/45/...e0ec6fbcd2f627150c39268c3cc7b8&ttl=1521450000

-

as for the Regenerationn i think there is a misunderstanding. i mean you basically quoted the important part: it decomposes organic matter.

narakus physical body consists of organic matter. as such it was countered. also he doesnt just regenerates via re-attaching his bodyparts. that would not allow him low-godly. ever since early on in the series he literally regenerates on this kind of level

http://i.imgur.com/tBDIT33.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XntM6ww.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vNPqTjS.jpg

-

and once he merged with the jewel the jewel itself re-creates narakus physical host

-

when you see ryuko counters bakusaiga, do you mean because she is of non-organic matter?

because then yes, she should counter it. if its organic however. then no.

also naraku was never able to regenerate from bakusaiga. bakusaiga and the upgraded meidou have been the reason why he merged with the jewel in the first place, since due to it not being bound to the mortal realm it it unaffected by these attacks.

Back