• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sesshomaru vs Ryuko

Sesshomaru - 0 ( )

VS

Ryuko - 0 ( )

Inconclusive - 0 ( )

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

Sesshomaru is set at 7-A.

Ryuko is True Life Fiber Synchronized.

Sesshomaru has knowledge on Ryuko's AP and Durability.

Both are in-character.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in a forest clearing, starting at a distance of 8 meters.

Win via any method.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Can you actually give people knowledge about the opponents AP and Durability like that? Didn't know that.

If in a match you can give character FULL knowledge, then I can certainly give less than that.

I guess that's fair considering Ryuko's AP and Durability advantage. So do you know if he can nullify her regen?

I'd say yeah. There's nothing to imply that just because she has mid high means it somehow over powers the sword's effects.

I remember back in the Naruto vs Ryuko thread people were saying she can regenerate from Naruto's cellular destroying attacks. Is regen better in her High 6-A key then her 7-A Key?

how so, he'd need to get a good hi to completely win considering the moment she realize she isnt regenerating from a hit she' gonna be far ore cautious and stay at range.

I remember back in the Naruto vs Ryuko thread people were saying she can regenerate from Naruto's cellular destroying attacks. Is regen better in her High 6-A key then her 7-A Key?
It's significantly faster but that's really all that changes, Ragyō even comments this.

No, its the same throughout all of her forms

but it is FASTER in her high 6-A form. but yeah thats neither here nor there.

so Ryuko can ignore this sword's regen nullifcatiion quality?

WeeklyBattles said:
No, its the same throughout all of her forms
Actually it is, if Ragyō's statements about her regening faster then ever are anything to go by.

Oh lol, my bad

Same level, High 6-A is just faster. Not saying 7-A isn't fast, she regen new from bisect ion in seconds, and Nui did the same to being cut to pieces

It's cool.

That said, she doesn't have the level of Regen required for Cellular breakdown, so that's that

Hmm? Yes she does, its kinda how her regen works, with the individual cells of the strands of life Fibers regenerating when they're damaged

WOuld Sesshomaru's regen work considering it disintegrates the flesh as well as nulling healing factors?

Back