• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Impmon vs Ryuko was a wash, and Ryuko may be defeating Coredramon. So let's try THE DOG. Who shall win? Will it be the one who started the "Dog via hax" meme, or will Ryuko overcome this virus hunter.

Digimon vs Kill la Kill

The Vicious Virus Hunter vs The Red Blade Girl

-Dobermon X

-Ryuko is End of Series Base

-Speed is equalized

-Standard Battle Assumptions.

FIGHT!!!

Ryüko Matoi: 0

Dobermon X: 4 (Kalt, Fate, Zeed and PaChi)

Inconclusive: 0

Ryuko Matoi
Dobermon x

Memes are a legit reason ovo

Do we suppose Dobermon will go for insta howl?

Also, how is the speed difference?

@PaChi

Dobermon is Mach 5600 while Ryüko is>> someone who could blitz her when she was>Mach 4500

Like Ryuko...an unknown value above. Dobermon X is so superior to Base Dobermon that Base Dobermon can never even hope to compare.

I see. So it's faster. Well, Ryuko is is just 2,7 times stronger, which is good but not enough, so dog via hax it is.

To actually elaborate, if he blitzes a mach 5600 while Ryuko blitzes someone who is > than Mach 4500 he has the speed advantge. Schwarz Strahlshould do the rest.

WeeklyBattles said:
Gonna comment further when I get home but how does dog hax work?

Grau Lärm is one of Dobermon's main moves. When he howls, he seals his opponent's abilities. Not negating them, but sealing them.

Schwarz Strahl is his most infamous technique as it is a beam attack that destroys the target's essence. Essentially everything about them is destroyed. This includes mind, body and soul.

Grau Lärm is the useless one here. Schwarz Strahl is what prevent Ryüko from regenerating

Kaltias said:
Well, Ryuko is is just 2,7 times stronger
Where did you get that? Is it from the Country level calc? That's for the PLF, which the S.S. Sol penetrated and nearly killed in one attack, which Ryuko demolished in one full power attack.

I asked a legitamate question. But kaltAIs responded with a meme so I memed back.

I can't believe this. I go to a thread to ask a question, get memed so I use self defense and post a meme in response, yet now I'm being blamed :mad:

Jokes aside, equalization legit makes this one more fair since Dog having the speed on top of the hax advantage all but cements its victory.

One way or another, would still say Dog via hax wins with the combo of Rawr- I mean, Graul + Schwarz, since that gets past the ages old question that has arised since the dawn of civilization "Can they get past Ryuko's regen?".

Whenever you go down a thread you'll see this sign come up

Sls
Get it? It's an equal sign because speed is always equalized. ovo

Seems legit. We rarely speed unequalized matches anymore unless the characters are Tier 2 or above. ovo

Back