• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko vs Diamondhead

I don't see Ben passing her regen, the only advantage that DH has is the yield of his Dura's feat (Ben '352.51 Megatons vs Ryuko 105 Megatons)', but I think is not enough to put her down.

7-A Ryüko is also ridiculously above said feat. She is likely the one with the AP advantage

Does regen actually work like that? I didn't know you could scale regen like that. Btw i don't doubt that I'm just curious. But it seems like Diamond Head has better regen than that.

You do realise that Diamondhead is the one with superior regen?

Low-High (Small piece of body) > High-Mid (Blown to pieces)

Ryuko may be stronger than the aforementioned feat, but to what extent is unknown. Considering Diamondhead is a whooping 247 megatons stronger, I think it's safe to assume Diamondhead is still stronger.

I find really hard to think that TLFS Ryüko isn't even 4 times stronger than MK. II Gamagori

Ryuko and Ragyo are the same species and Ragyo's said that Ryuko's healing factor is just like hers. No reason why they wouldn't be of similar levels. Also Kisaragi Ryuko regenerated from being demolished into chunks by Ragyo, and the only thing that changed about her healing factor was its speed.

Diamondhead can also win by means of Petrification:

IMG 0362
Also, where do you get the notion she was 4 times stronger. For all we know, she could only have been twice as strong, which is still 210 Megatons

Both Ryuko and Satsuki are capable of singlehandedly defeating the entire Elite Four at once. Each member of the Elite Four can one-shot multiple COVER monsters with the same attack. And a single COVER can stomp people MK.II Gamagori, who scales from the calc.

And again, victory via death only

Maybe because the regen feat of Diamondhead is not even valid.

He was ressurected, he did not regenerate by himself (Is a lot complicated).

His regen should be Low-Mid by the way.

Back